DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

A friend? Who might that be? I have a few ideas, none of which I'm confident enough to share >>

Hey blade, I looked at the cover post, and saw that students are always accepted, so go on and join in. Answer the two things I asked, and start on your character

Why do I feel like those who come by are great at this, but those who need it badly don't bother?

If you'd like to know, I have a theory on that. Draggie agrees with me.

The ones who need it don't care enough about the roleplay to put in the effort of making a post. Simple as that.

Shadow love, I posted my character sheet~! o3o

Hey I need it and I am using it! Granted this coulda been helpful when I first started.

What am I chopped rasberries on the side of stake?

What am I chopped rasberries on the side of stake?

Don't worry, we love you~ We just... I don't know. Cyrus love is looking at our RP atm - I need it and I'm an Approver. o3o

Astro or cyrus?

And pools, we do love ya, and I love raspberries, so could you please be them? ;}

The ones who need it don't care enough about the roleplay to put in the effort of making a post. Simple as that.

That's pretty much my theory, except mine was much more long-winded and rant-like.

@polos: in answer to your question: yes, yes you are. smile.gif

*Pokes Shadow back because I feel like it at 7:08 AM*

Me never really sleep in..... Anyway.. Working on plot stuffers....

Username: Little lost dragon

Level of roleplay: I don't consider my self high at all lol

Preferred teacher?: Not too nit picky, and one that understands dyslexic people would be a start.

Group or you and a teacher?: Either or, though my activity level is odd so teacher (and maybe others) will need to be flexable ideally

Preffered plot (if any): Dragons and high tech in one. (seems to be the best one I got going with a 1x1 with another person atm) Um... do I put a plot in here?

Is english your born language: Yes but don't expect me to be a expert.

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example: (Not too good with RP'ing with my self.....)

Jarken woke up and opened his large orange wings while yawning, his mouth opening wide. It was met to be a normal day, and it was so far, good nights sleep, nothing going wrong so far. He stood up on his orange legs and tiredly walked over to his bathroom. Now the bathroom was not like a humans one. Nor was it just a mess of urine. Rathen a round toilet bowl there was a seat to go on at first. Not a human seat, for a dragon you more or less lay down in the seats made for dragon's, supports help them stay in, spring arms gently grip the shoulder blades.

After he had finished he washed up and came out and went to his console in his quarters. Unlike humans it was a screen in the floor with a brightly colored out line around it to let you know it was there. The screen, more durable then human ones was able to take the tapping of claws on it as he pressed controls and orders. After finishing that up he left his quarters to take his station in engineering. Today was cleaning up the mess yesterdays fight had made at the base of the Sagen class reactor.

The sagen class reactor is a power core that works much like a small sun, coolant containment was badly needed or a melt down and overload happens. The coolant was cycled to prevent it from getting too hot, using the reactor as a heat source then carrying it to other parts of the ship to keep them warm. Bonus to all the heat. Today he had to clean up a mess that busted coolant runs had made when they took a hit in the wrong spot. Easy fix, but the damage was not too bad at all. So it was saved for today for him.

He entered the engineering bay and started to head directly to clean up the mess. Then he was knocked off his feet as the floor seemed to jerk to the side. Status red sounded suddenly. They where under attack again, but by what?

((Intro post to this kind of RP..... other kinds.... not so much.))

Few notes about me, I make heavy use of spell check, granted it don't always help either lol. I have trouble with long words mainly due to how spell check hardly ever shows me the right spelling. I tend to also get lists mixed up easily to if you for some reason want me to remember few hundred things at once...... don't be too suprized if they come out mixed.

I was recommend here by my GF and well I'm not the best RP'er and the works. I'm not keen on asking for help mainly due to too many not seeing how I tick and work. Once I get something I normally do well at it, till then many say "Your not making a effort" which due to a history.... is a good way to shut my doors. I will try but um yeah.

((Reads post...... I sound like a demanding case or something..... not how I intended it.))

Edited by little lost dragon

YAY *Hugs Phoenix/LLD* you joined! I hope teach will get you!

Lol, LLD is here! And... He applied as a student? Weird.

LLD isn't the only one who has areas that need to be improved *Looks at everyone cause it's human nature*

Yesh, me with getting my image across... Hence my long, extremely descriptive posts. Though I wouldn't know how teach LLD. Sorry man.

Hah! I'm starting to think my class is less of a class and more of a full blown 1x1! I've seen no issues or needed work with Serc, granted we only just started a few days ago, but high hopes.

Made characters to my liking, everyone seems to be working together well enough. Still some things to work on character creation, but for now going to work on the plot then once that's that change the characters to fit the plot if needed.

Teach has been missing. T.T

Username: seacatsmew

Level of roleplay: Not sure.

Preffered teacher?: Nope.

Group or you and a teacher?: Either. But I'd like the group to be small, so I can keep up with it.

Preffered plot (if any): Uh... Something with magic an/or humans mixed with animals. Or something with animals.

Is english your born language: Yes.

Roleplaying example:

Mist ran down the street, Song and Arrinia following. Snowflake, a white dove with blue eyes, a large head, and a wide and long ribbon-like tail, was flying overhead of the three. They ducked behind a dumpster as the thing ran past in a red and black blur. They stopped to catch their breath. Mist pushed her light brown hair out of her face, her gray eyes darting around the street. Arrinia's dark brown hair was messed up and looked like a rat's nest, but her blue eyes showed she didn't care. Song's orange eyes were looking up at the sky, her brown hair still perfect.

Warning, that was the longest(or close to longest) role playing post I've ever made.