DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

You're one heck of a Tomboy Polos @@

Status: We've sort of started, asking questions about preferences, and set up my ultimate goals. Just need more students so we can begin

The circle is now complete.

When I left you I was but the student, but now I AM THE MASTER!

*Feels like Obi-wan in that scene*

Gah, of course by first student hs a challenge! No rest for the wicked.

You're one heck of a Tomboy Polos @@

Thank you thank you *Takes a bow* Even some people that don't know me and take one look think I am a guy. I think I have a natral degiuse.

Anyway Whose going to take Shadow Claw?

You should join Shadow's class with me~! o3o We need at least two more people to fill his max anyway~

Edited by gistofeverything

Sure, but I'm not a very long poster. It's hard for me to do more than a skimpy paragraph.

If not them, then I think me and my teacher needs another person ^.^

Well, shadow has been wanting another person, so I think it would make sense that he got shadow_claw in his class. I'm fine with just one until everyone else that wanted more has enough.

Gist, 2 more people to reach my min xd.png I don't like having few people, my best role play was with 15 active members, 30 or so registered members. It was awesome xd.png

Lol, I'm trying to bring it back, its in the unapproved section right now.

Anyways, you're more then welcome to join Shadow_claw, from my short times with you I did notice you could use some tips. You have the imagination for it, but your lacking the needed length and integrity of your characters.

Lol, I'm trying to bring it back, its in the unapproved section right now.

Do what? I haven't seen a roleplay from you... Let me look.

I wrote up a little ad for the school in the bulletin board. I'm hoping it'll attract a little more attention from RPers.

Username: Blade

Level of roleplay: Ummm... I don't truly know. Some say I'm good.

Preffered teacher?: Shadow2345

Group or you and a teacher?: does not matter

Preffered plot (if any): Sci-fi, medieval, stuff related to that...

Is english your born language: Yes, sadly.

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example:

Strike one, across the cheek. That was his choice. He inhaled slowly, preparing his blow with every possibility of it going wrong in his mind, he closed his fist with iron knuckles. He struck the man ferociously on the jaw bone, the man went flying. It only took him a few moments to rise to his feet. Eric hadn't thought his plan that far, his anger vanishing like mist in the wind. Replaced by cold, hard fear, his eyes flew wide as the horrendous look in the man's eye met Eric's. Eric exhaled as the man drew near, he fled like a crazy man set loose after fifty years. Sprinting back up the alley, the man hot on his heels with rage, yelling very unpleasant things. The dark alleys were filled with shadows, and almost everywhere Eric went, there was someone that was not on his side. Panting heavily, he met his doom: a dead end. More of the guys had joined up with the rage filled man, all coming to a halt when they saw Eric had no way of escape. Eric swallowed hard, his heart beat unnaturally fast, ringing in his ears, seemingly not getting enough air every gulp he made. His eyes snapped to the right, snapped to the left. This is going to hurt, isn't it? With that thought he closed his eyes for a fleeting moment, preparing to fight, or die. He balled his hands into iron fists, and began to charge the oncoming men. Abruptly a flash of pure white light assaulted his eyes, he launched himself back, throwing his arms in front of his face to hide his eyes from the painful light.

"Come, this way."

It was a whisper in his ear, and a hand grabbed his shoulders, forcefully guiding him away. Eric struggled, crying out in alarm, but it was no use. Whoever had a hold on him wasn't letting go.

Why do I feel like those who come by are great at this, but those who need it badly don't bother?

Hey I need it and I am using it! Granted this coulda been helpful when I first started.

Thank you Shadow, I will (hopefully) look forward to your teachings. smile.gif

Dusset, thank you for your...side compliment xd.png

Edited by Bladesinger