DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

Ah, I apologize Dusset and Serce. I confused myself with the posts. sad.gif

Soo.... We need a thread now, don't we...

Well, I could take you on as a student considering you want me to. Look at my application on the first page (For me, but have 40 posts per page) and see if it fits your standards. If not, then I'm out of luck and shall continue to await.

Seeing as how you have such a beautiful post in your application, I wouldn't mind you being my teacher~ happy.gif

Alright, I'll start a topic, I'll call it Shadow's class, and I'll await your arrival. Once we have at least two more people I'll assign a project to test all your abilities which would end up show cased, in a matter of speaking.

Interesting...Yes, I shall join.

Username: shadow_claw

Level of roleplay: Semi-lit to Illiterate

Preffered teacher?: any

Group or you and a teacher?: Either

Preffered plot (if any): fantasy or Sci-Fi please

Is english your born language: yeppers

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example:

Alex layed half-buried in the rocky stand. His left shoulder was dislocated, and his arm hung uselessly at his side. His fair-skinned body was covered in a plethora of cuts and bruises. Alexander opened his eyes groggily, and let out a pitiful moan. Oh, his head! It hurt terribly! But...where was Sawyer?

Sawyer lay not far from Alex, her right kneecap was dislocated. A deep cut was goued on her neck from being tossed in the churning waters of the ocean during the storm. The deep wound had clotted eventually, but Sawyer was covered in her own blood. It seeped through a large portion of girl's shirt, and made it sticky and uncomforable. Her eyes fluttered open, and Sawyer could instantly feel all of the pain that had subsided when she was unconscious.

Sounds like fun.

Username:polos1993

Level of roleplay:Low to meduim I think. I tend to do Ill to Semi-lit RPs.

Preffered teacher?: None

Group or you and a teacher?: Either way

Preffered plot (if any): Anything but realistic

Is english your born language: yes {Even though I am terrible of spelling and grammer most times.

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language): *leaves this spotless*

Roleplaying example:

Normal intro thingy.

A girl with long brown hair and eyes shinning like sapphires was walking on a side of a beach on her day off. She were a blue dress with yellow fake flowers, and her sheos were flip flops. She did ware a bathing suit under her dress, and she made sure no one saw her take off her dress and she had a one pice blue swim suit on and then she gracefully dove into the warm water. She was swimming and then saw a person that came to her. She reconized him, for he was her brother, but then she saw something that he was holding. She walked over to him. "Kadaen what is that?" she asked her brother. "This Ayleth is a dragon's egg. Mom found it miles away from where dragons live, and so she wanted you to keep the egg," Kadaen said, as he gave her a dragon's egg. It was black. Ayleth took the egg and she grabbed her dress and used it to keep the egg warm. She wanted it to hatch.

When I can't think of something for an intro look in the pokemon dougon RP. I do better with more then just one char, and I can keep up with 20 chars that aren't pokemon.

If no one has an objection and he/she is okay with it, I would like to teach polos. What fun we will have together! *diabolical laughter*

The Shadow coven? That might be a bad idea... the two of us in a single role play can be only two things... Either completely gruesome or very very competitive. xd.png I wuv Shadow, but I'd just end up biting his toes off. happy.gif As my character I mean.

You sure? Well, thanks then! xd.png If Dragon lets me, I'd like to join a group with you and Shadow. I could use the practice.

That would be fun ^.^

I will start up the thread and let you decide how the RP will go. And may the odds be ever in your favor.

We've started the thread.

So far Serc has planned an intro, plot and form. Normal rules apply.

Specs:

We're doing a pheonix Rp. One is the sun and one is the moon. Moon is a little pissed, obvious neglection reasons. Stop by for more in depth.

Teachers can't roleplay with other teachers. Guys, please split up. If this isn't a RP School roleplay, don't talk about it here

Probably won't be allowed to. But if by some chance you are, you know your more then welcome

No Bloody! Then everyone would be like that!

Everyone who posted is accepted.

Status: me and polos have begun the thread. Polos is (hopefully) asking himself critical questions in order to improve his plot.

I is a girl, though most people think I am a guy. I had the pink gender sign once, but then a mod said I was a boy even though I had the stupid pink thing there.

/rant.