DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

Looks like I got Shadowwolf then.

*Kicks dirt over-dramatically with hands in pocket*

Heh. tongue.gif

LOL@ Cyrus. I just now noticed that.

Edited by Dusset

Yeah I didn't notice bloody was a girl. I'll just make sure to check his gender before I talk about him. xd.png

If serce would like dusset, then let serce have dusset. It's more important that the student likes the teacher than the other way around.

True, OK, since Draggie accepted, all I need to know before starting my thread is who I'm teaching.

This seems realy interesting! I most likely will try to join, and i'll be honest I found this because of the banner in Cyrus' signiture~ xd.png

Sure! We'll accept anyone.

Yeah, the student has to choose. Serce should go with Duss.

Hello again, DG~! I need to be here to learn how to write more~ tongue.gif

Username: gistofeverything

Level of roleplay: I'm in at least one of all levels, but I currrently play semi-lit

comfortably.

Preffered teacher?: I could care less.

Group or you and a teacher?: I could care less.

Preffered plot (if any): Again, I play all.

Is english your born language: Yes it is~

Roleplaying example:

Roxanne walked through the moonlit beach, proceeding as though she had all the time in the world. Roxanne was a lovely young lady of just over a century. She did not know whether Mother Hekate was able to trust her with such a large task... She knew that she must find a mortal girl in peril, and bring her back to the path of life. Hekate, however, did not give her any other details... She looked around awkwardly, and then gazed at the moon. It was beautiful; just shy of being full, and just starting to set... This put an aura of mystery into the atmosphere that left her spellbound, gazing at the setting moon.

Edited by gistofeverything

gistofeverything: great post, great detail, but one question, do you normally post like that or is it an example of some of your best work?

That is one of my longest~

I normally post about 6 lines; that post took three hours to make! ♥3♥

Wait... am I supposed to just make something up on the fly? ohmy.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

That was amazing GOE, but yeah, I think it was supposed to be something that showed your regular average post quality. Only DG can approve your app(although it's pretty much a certain yes).