DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

In the RP, are the kingdoms medieval style? Big walls, wooden gate... Guards, and all of that?

Are there any other students currently not in a classroom? I only have one student so far and he may not be permenant because his other teacher is off for a while.

In the RP, are the kingdoms medieval style? Big walls, wooden gate... Guards, and all of that?

Nope. Just using the feudal type way of running it.

Dang.....

And are the chars, Bloodvein for example, Basicly the king/queen/ruler of their elemental kingdom?

Is this still accepting students? If so...

Username: Astralite

Level of roleplay: Semi-Lit, I'd suppose

Preffered teacher?: Anyone.

Group or you and a teacher?: Either-or.

Preffered plot (if any): I like magic, rebellions, and adventure.

Is english your born language: Yes.

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language): English, please.

Roleplaying example: My last post on here: "Not really," Rei replied to Sira, "Or, well, I don't know. The whole event is sketchy, if you ask me. And I'm not one to through around conspiracies, but I definitely think there's something behind all of it." She shrugged and shifted her weight onto her left foot. Of course the whole thing couldn't just be coincidence, but the who and why behind the disappearances intrigued her to a point of danger. Although she had no personal ties --yet, that is-- she was in the mindset to sniff out exactly what was going on. For knowledge's sake.

"But, and correct me if I'm wrong, you both live on the streets right now?" Rei returned her mind to the matter at hand, "Because, well I don't mean to be frank, but I have a house. And I'd feel pretty awful if something were to happen to you guys."

So yeah, started to RP, and as we go along I try to help improve length and quality. Their great, but you all know that.

Edit: I'll still be taking students on, the beauty of the way i had them build it up is that anyone could jump in while knowing the minimum about what happened xd.png

Edited by shadow2345

Everyone: I apologize for not being here to post, I was on vacation then lost Internet due to the S.I.D. I'll try to sort out all of this chaos, since I don't think draggie is active.

@gist: ... Yes... you can... I think... just go ahead and join as many as you want and I'll catch the flack for it if you weren't supposed to. I think you can, but I'm not sure, so I'd say yes.

@bloody: yes, I will ask her. I answered gist's question, please don't bite my toe off.

@pinky: I like the soda ad.

important! @everyone: if you applied as a student and do not currently have an active teacher, please post a link to your application. Teachers: please pay attention to the applications and considered taking on more students. I do not currently know our teacher-less student situation, so this is my solution.

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

Hey guys. I've returned from work for the summer!

Username: Skypool (Sky)

Level of roleplay: Semi-lit to Lit (Occasionally)

Preffered teacher?: N/A

Group or you and a teacher?: It doesn't matter to me.

Preffered plot (if any): Magic, Adventure, Hospital Type themed roleplays,

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language): N/A

Roleplaying example: Link

NOTE: I believe strongly that I shorthand my descriptions and settings a lot and that I need to practice some more creativity. I would love to rectify both of those things.

Why not.

Anyone can improve.

Username: TheArsynist

Level of roleplay: I'd say semi-lit to literate.

Preffered teacher?: No preference.

Group or you and a teacher?: No preference.

Preffered plot (if any): No preference.

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language): Not applicable.

Roleplaying example:

I strode out from under my couch, long black tail swishing back and forth. I am a cat. I stalk my humans and attack their feet, bite their fingers, and scratch myself on walls. I never fall upside down, I always hit feet firs, because of my feline agility. I twist and stretch in the air. My strong muscles enable me to leap upwards of five feet in the air. I am a cat, and I am magnificent.

Edited by Astrodeath311

@Robby: xd.png I was just staffing one this summer!

But anyways I'm steering blueninja in the right direction.

But, how far should one go to help create the plot? I know the idea is to let them do this but I don't want to let progress stall.

@Robby: xd.png I was just staffing one this summer!

But anyways I'm steering blueninja in the right direction.

But, how far should one go to help create the plot? I know the idea is to let them do this but I don't want to let progress stall.

Camp Geronimo?

And Astro, if my class hasn't already crashed and burned, you are in.

No, that would be hilarious though. Goshen Scout Reservation.

Accepted whoever posted on the page <3.

Now that I don't have a student... would anyone without a mentor like a teacher? Astro, I could take yah in.

Sure.

I'll start the thread, think of a good plot! :3.

Damn Zuko. Why you so hot? D:

Promoting Serc.

After dropping of the map for a bit, I've decided I really can teach him nothing. His posts are great, I've found nothing to teach him, at all.

Blue still hasn't replied.

P.S. The OP should be updated.

Edited by Dusset

No, that would be hilarious though. Goshen Scout Reservation.

Heard of that one before. it's nearby, but I've never been there. Camp Rock Enon is my place, I'm working there next summer.

ANYWAY, concerning the school: both of my classes have halted, both my group and 1X1 are missing a person. Just waiting patiently... If necessary I'll continue a little in the group eventually, because I can't just ignore the other students.