Lastalda

Dragon Trees Breed Guide

The link is not working, can you please post the working one?

It's working for me.

The tiny link on the first post is wonky for me too but I have the URL from my bookmarks. http://dragontreeswikidotcom/breed-guide

EDIT:

Something weird is going on with the forum, it is removing dots and dash from the URL.

Should read: dragon-trees. wikidot. com/ breed-guide (remove the spaces)

Edited by Dracaena

The link doesn't work for me either. Sends me to some error page saying it couldn't be found by Tiny CC.

Also, your link doesn't work Dracaena.

The tiny link on the first post is wonky for me too but I have the URL from my bookmarks. http://dragontreeswikidotcom/breed-guide

EDIT:

Something weird is going on with the forum, it is removing dots and dash from the URL.

Should read: dragon-trees. wikidot. com/ breed-guide (remove the spaces)

For some reason or other the forum does that. That is why Lastalda posted the tiny link. It actually used to be impossible to post DC Wiki links on the forum for the same reason, but that seems to have been fixed. No idea why it still does it with this site.

Link is working again.

As purplehaze has said, there's sadly nothing I can do about the forum wrecking havoc with the correct link.

I generally suggest bookmarking the correct link, once you've been there once, just in case tiny.cc has hickups (happens occasionally).

@purplehaze:

thanks for explaining to people, and also for the heads-up on magi hatchlings. Have updated them. smile.gif

FYI, before including the new dragons, I'm waiting to see whether the varieties always breed true (= are separate species, albeit closely related) or can produce each other (= are one species).

It would appear to be internet weirdness, the tiny link is now working fine for me and I didn't do anything. I swear the internet has hiccups, some days it takes a few hours for the tracker page for alure of neglected dragons to come in too... after it vanished in the middle of influencing my eggs. blink.gif

Found and bookmarked this site a couple of days ago, thanks a lot for making it! I love to have all breeds on one page and minimize scrolling by opening and closing the images.

The chicken egg description has changed a while ago: This egg is much smaller than the others.

Thanks for the heads-up, have updated the description. smile.gif

(With all those descriptions changing - if anyone feels the wish (and has the time tongue.gif) to systematically compare all the descriptions in the guide with the current ones and notify me of any discrepancies, I certainly would appreciate that. wink.gif)

Can I just say that I still absolutely love this site for keeping track of my dragons? Granted, I have not updated it in a long time, but it's on my to-do list. I'll get to it eventually!

Finally an update!

The guide now includes Pyralspites (as three different breeds, since as far as I know the three variants do not sire each other - if you have evidence to counter this, please let me know!), Desipis' and Mistletoes! smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

They sure do behave like different breeds, sadly enough. But maybe that makes it easier for checker breeders biggrin.gif

I do wonder though if they have the same curse that Shimmers and Tinsels have, where two differently colored dragons always only yield one parental color, never the other.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Bumping because it fell off the front page. Hoping for an update with all the new breeds! wink.gif

...always strange to find out you're already signed up for something and have no idea why. Oh well! I'll poke around this some, see what I can do with it. Thanks for keeping it maintained!

Update:

Several new breed are now included:

- Heartstealers

- Gemshards

- Plated Colossi

- Striped Rivers

- Anagallis

- Greater Spotted Drakes

Will do the rest as soon as I get to it. Sorry for the long wait, life has been seriously busy this last year or two. xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

Thank you, Lastalda! That helps a lot. smile.gif

Update Part 2:

All remaining breeds (Hooktalons, Magelight Pygmys, all 6 Xenowyrm species, and Spirit Wards) have been included.

I have added the Xenowyrm subspecies as separate breeds even though they can sire each other, since they have differing adult descriptions, so I'm following the pattern used for Day/Night glories and Sunrise/Sunset dragons.

Several sprite series in one entry only happens for color varieties of the same breed who all share the same descriptions (Stripeds, Gemshards, Coppers). I hope, this isn't too confusing.

The wiki link to the Spirit Ward page is a guess - it hasn't been created, yet. Might have to adjust after they create the page. Currently, the details (including the differently glowing sprites) are still on the "Currently Being Released" page.

The Breed Guide is hereby back up to date!

You're welcome. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Update:

Have included Lunar Heralds, Caligenes and Aegis dragons.

I have also updated Mistletoes to add the information that bred eggs can have either gender.

The breed guide is back up to date! biggrin.gif