Lastalda

Dragon Trees Breed Guide

Thank you so much for keeping this site up to date for us. I use it a lot for a quick reference for biomes and such. I also appreciate the links to the wiki for when I need more information. smile.gif

Just wanted to point out that the Horse Dragon sprites need to be updated. It is still showing the first Horse sprite.

And thank you for making such a useful site happy.gif

Note to Lastalda: Some new breeds need to be added, too. wink.gif I hope you get some time to do that soon.

I'll try, though things are pretty busy. sad.gif

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the nudge.

No pressure. wink.gif Just wanted you to know that someone noticed. Take your time if you are too busy irl.

Managed to add a few today:

Mutamores, Antareans, Sapphires and Celestials are included now.

The rest will follow when I got around to it...

Have included the following breeds:

- Nexus

- Candelabra

- Morphodrake

- Tarantula Hawk Drake

- Aria

- Frilled and Bright Pink have been updated.

- Bolt

- Storm Riders

Will continue with the August Release dragons when I get around to it. (Hopefully they'll have their own wiki pages by then. tongue.gif)

The forum removes key parts of the address when you try to post it here. I'm not sure why. It used to do that with the DC wiki, too, but that issue seems to have gone away. Sadly this has not.

Breed Guide URL (just copy and paste into your browser, then remove the extra space after dragon):

http://dragon -trees.wikidot.com/breed-guide

Edited by purplehaze

Just a friendly bump. It seems that the site was last updated 147 days ago! ohmy.gif

Would hate to see such a wonderful site die. </3

Sadly, I recently have a strong lack of free time. :-(

Anyone willing to help with updates* is very welcome to PM me, otherwise y'all will sadly have to wait until I get around to it. sad.gif

* It's actually not a big deal, adding a breed takes ~ 5-10 minutes for standard breeds, a bit more for more complex breeds (like multicolor/multivariant breeds). But when you don't get around to doing these continually, the backlog sums up to 1-2 hours, and I currently don't have these to spare.

Edited by Lastalda