Lastalda

Dragon Trees Breed Guide

I've just discovered this and I love it. Not only is it easy to navigate, but it is so easy to cut and past the list to make a check-off list.

Will you be adding the 7 dragons from the May release too? \

*nudges gently and sends brownies and snickerdoodles*

Cheers,

Bantymom

Edited by bantymom

Thank you, I'm glad you like the site. smile.gif

I definitely will add the new breeds, as soon as I get around to it. smile.gif

ETA: just added Black Capped Teimarr and Bloodscale. Will add the rest as soon as possible.

Edited by Lastalda

I remember this site xd.png (I'm old...)

I still have my horrible (because it's very vague) breeder's page there too. I'm going to update that... as I now have use for it.

Thank you for taking over the site. I'm glad it's being updated now rather regularly.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I actually stopped using my own breeder's page years ago. xd.png I was spending so much time on the code and not on the content. I switched to a google site and spreadsheets and am pretty happy with that. *points to signature*

But since google sites don't offer collapsibles, the Breed Guide stays on wikidot. :-)

Update:

Included Black Tea, Blacktip, Copper and Seragamma.

All dragons from the 7-Day-Release are now included. So the breed guide is, once again, up to date. smile.gif

Fancy, when I asked if there is a place to show off your lineages, I was told there was none biggrin.gif Just now I realized that it's been here all the time already!

Well, technically, yes. Unfortunately, there's no real community behind it. The forum part of DragonTrees has been basically dead for years. So yes, you can put your lineages on there, just like you could on any other external place (like google sites etc.). But to show them to others, you'll still have to find them here on the forums or in the DC chat, I guess.

I'm totally fine with putting a link into my siggy when my page is done - after all, this forum here *is* a community already smile.gif and I like playing with wiki code - google sites don't offer that, last I checked xd.png

Oh, you like wiki code? Then this is probably ideal for you! biggrin.gif

I can get along with it if I have to, but it's too much of a hassle for my taste. smile.gif

Update:

Included Black Tea, Blacktip, Copper and Seragamma.

All dragons from the 7-Day-Release are now included. So the breed guide is, once again, up to date. smile.gif

Thanks, Lastalda!

Update:

Bleeding Moon Dragons and Imperial Fleshcrownes are now included. :-)

Update:

- Duotones and Two-headed Lindwurms added

(I had hoped that the typos in the adult Lindwurm description would be corrected soonish, and hence waiting for that to happen before I added them, but it doesn't seem likely to happen any time soon, so I added them as-is and will correct them later)

And while I was at it:

- yellow-crowneds and Tidals have been added, too. smile.gif

(Their wiki links don't lead anywhere yet, will adjust those next week. And if they defy expectation and show peculiar breeding behaviour etc, I can adjust that later, too. smile.gif )

Artwork and sprites contained in this guide were created by Bluetidus_13, CaityG, Dolphinsong, Dovealove, Elderkain, Hawaiianbabidoll, JaziandCo, Kayara, KageSora, Kila, Kitoxa, Komodo Gallant, Kuraianubis, LadyLyzar, Lightfeather, Lyssie, Lythiaren, Mad, Pokemonfan13, Shikaru, Shiro Shitoro, Silvanon, Silverdrak, TJ09, Vicats, Wynni, lighthealer, marrionetta, moonsfire, UltimateTH, and simplename4. Dragon Trees claims no rights over said material. This guide was created under "Fair Use" as defined by 17 U.S.C. Chapter 1 § 107. This guide may not be used for profit and is for educational/informational purposes only.

*taps foot* don't you think there's something missing there?

Overall it's a very nice guide. You just need to check and make sure all the artists listed in the copyrights for new breeds make it onto your list. (mine is not the only name missing there)

*taps foot* don't you think there's something missing there?

Overall it's a very nice guide. You just need to check and make sure all the artists listed in the copyrights for new breeds make it onto your list. (mine is not the only name missing there)

Thanks for the heads-up.

That paragraph is still the one that Alia created. I never updated it. Sorry! unsure.gif

Is there a regularly updated list of all in-cave artists somewhere, that I could use as a reference?

ETA: I've updated the list with all the name listed here on the wiki.

Can somebody versed in the topic "spriters" please tell me whether this list is up to date, or if there's a more "official" list somewhere?

@Nyastara:

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll update the links right now.

ETA: done, the links should work now. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Thanks for the heads-up.

ETA: I've updated the list with all the name listed here on the wiki.

Can somebody versed in the topic "spriters" please tell me whether this list is up to date, or if there's a more "official" list somewhere?

@Nyastara:

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll update the links right now.

ETA: done, the links should work now. smile.gif

You're welcome. smile.gif

Oh, and the list should contain all "in-cave spriters". (please correct me if I'm wrong)

You can also look at the bottom of your scroll, there you can find the names of the artists for each page of your scroll.

Edited by Nyastara

Thank you. smile.gif

I just compared them, and your list (and thereby mine) fits what I find on my scroll, so they're correct. Yay! :-)

Love, love, love this site as a quick guide! My computer often stalls when trying to load the wiki, but I can usually get the information I'm looking for right here.

One little correction should be made in the breeding information for the Splits and the Gilded Bloodscale -- remove the part in parentheses since there are now more two-headed breeds.

I currently use the images from the wiki when I want to post them for a trade or some such. I was wondering if it would cause problems for you if I were to use your images instead?

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks for the heads-up. I swear I meant to do that. Right after I included the duotones and 2-headed lindwurms. tongue.gif

The sprites are all on the photobucket-account that I created specifically for this site. That account has 10 GB bandwidth per month. I have NO idea how much we're currently using of that, but I don't think we're even close to the limit.

Si I don't think you using them for trade posts should be any problem. I use them for this myself. tongue.gif

I have an adition to make: zombies can also be ungendered! Check my scroll for proof!

Thanks for the heads-up. I swear I meant to do that. Right after I included the duotones and 2-headed lindwurms. tongue.gif

The sprites are all on the photobucket-account that I created specifically for this site. That account has 10 GB bandwidth per month. I have NO idea how much we're currently using of that, but I don't think we're even close to the limit.

Si I don't think you using them for trade posts should be any problem. I use them for this myself. tongue.gif

That's good to know. As I said, it is much easier for me to use your site than the wiki.

I have an adition to make: zombies can also be ungendered! Check my scroll for proof!

Oh, good to know! I've never seen an ungendered zombie!

How did that happen? Did you zombify a dino or something? *curious*

It was either a dino, or paper or chesse - but one of those doesn´t work - for my life I can´t remember which, I wish I could, cause I need one more.

According to the wiki, Cheeses and Papers have been confirmed, but Dinos haven't (yet).

Anyway, I've adjusted the Zombie-entry (and while I was at it, added the info about the Expunge BSA, which was still missing).

Thank you for the contribution! :-)