GoldenFist

The CB Empire ~!Project!~

Should the prize list drop down to the Top-5 winners only?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to participate!

Scroll ID: hardwired

Form of Contact: PM

Forum ID: hardwired

Have you Purposely killed any dragon eggs? Why?: Yes for zombies, neglecteds, vampires... I would have preferred that they not die though. smile.gif

Edit: Was I to late to join?

Edited by hardwired

I want to participate!

Scroll ID: hardwired

Form of Contact: PM

Forum ID: hardwired

Have you Purposely killed any dragon eggs? Why?: Yes for zombies, neglecteds, vampires... I would have preferred that they not die though. smile.gif

Edit:  Was I to late to join?

Your in the next contest.

Points will be counted up and might take about two days everybody. =)

I am going to get donated prizes in a bit. =)

Edited by GoldenFist

Just a question; should there be a form so that the participants could submit how many CBs they raised on their own? Just curious... :S

Which dates do the eggs have to be caught between?

For which round? This one or the next one? If next, im still planning out dates and such.

I already counted my points and emailed them to GoldenFist. Do I still have to put them on the top of my scroll?

I don't mean to sound rude, but why is it taking so long to get people's points? I think it's been at least a week....

Not to be impatient but, I agree with Erica. I think you guys should create one of those forms that you have people fill out telling what dragons they have that are qualified or something...

Might I suggest the first post be updated? Right now it only says that the past round ended 10 days ago, but there is no information on the next round.

Organizing each section a little bit more would be helpful as well.

Edit: Ah two more things. You should create a prize list that includes only uncommons and rares. Otherwise, people do no feel inclined to participate if the majority of the prizes are commons. And perhaps maybe make common dragons worth more points? It would help towards the whole clearing the cave idea. smile.gif

Edited by BirdSpirit