Name and link to mother: The Thump-thump

Name and link to father: A Jar of Dirt

Any specific rules for your pair? (waiting list slots, etc.):

I'd like to add a starting pair!

Which project is it for?: stormy seas

Name and link to mother: Aztec Medallion

Name and link to father: Cursed Men

Any specific rules for your pair? (waiting list slots, etc.):

Also I changed last noted pairings (Walk the plank & Down to Jones) names to fit in better, They are now:

Mother: It's Sun Down

Father: Not Sun Set

I have a new egg/hatchling!

Project it's in: Stormy Seas

Parents: Rocking the Ship & And Rise Up

Lineage link: Unnamed

Parents: Uncharted Seas & Must always have a Captain

Lineage link: Here there be Monsters

Now for his mate! Will be same line but Deep Seas & Greys smile.gif then my Stormy Seas will be finished and can Start a nice lineage for Island! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Currently sorting my starting pairs, so trekwriter you will get that tropical soon lol

Also have THIS 3rd gen Deep Sea/Grey (influenced female) up for adoption for anyone who wants it! Just realised its the wrong breed for my project sad.gif

Claim my egg! ENJOY!

have THIS 3rd gen Deep Sea/Grey (influenced female) up for adoption for anyone who wants it! Just realised its the wrong breed for my project sad.gif

Claim my egg! ENJOY!

Still up for adoption guys! need a loving home - also a hatchie now so wont take up ya egg slots biggrin.gif

I'd like to request an egg!

Which project is it for?: Stormy Seas

Specific pair? (if so, which one?): Yes

Saori, could you perhaps breed me a child of "A Black Ship" and "Can not Die" ? I'd love the names of that pairs together.

And if nobody else wants that cute little Grey offered above I would gladly take her in. I'm not too much a fan of Davy Jones though, so if anybody else wants to take her and breed with her they should definitely get her before I do.

And a general question:

So it's OK if we further the lineages by ourselves ? I wasn't sure if we had to stick to our starting pairs and let others continue the lineages from gifted eggs, or if the project was for breeding "personal" Pirates-lineages also.

(I have nearly finished one or two other projects, so I may have time/space on my hands now for something more elaborate here. smile.gif )

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@SpiritOfSakura:

That's nice to hear. Especially since I already did it. A little. Ha-h'm... wink.gif

And reporting a gift:

Saori_Nightstar ---> Lantean_Pegasus - This "Stormy Seas" dragon

Thanks ! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for the upcoming breeding. wink.gif

And just to say it: If anyone wants a sibling to Saori's Royal Navy dragon, just let me know.

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Finally got the right breed smile.gifTHIS lovely, if genders correctly, will be mated with THIS to for a 4th gen biggrin.gif

EDIT: My I be added to Royal Navy too please smile.gif

I'd like to join!

Username: Saori_Nightstar

Link to scroll: in sig

Project you are joining: ROYAL NAVY

Quote: 'You Like Pain!? - Try wearing a corset!'

And registering my Navy Dragon - Lantean_Pegasus ! Im currently working on a mate for her too smile.gif

Project it's in: ROYAL NAVY

Parents: A Fine Man & The Promise of Redemption

Lineage link: HMS Dauntless xd.png

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier:

Attention, everyone! Saori has made banners for the lineage!

They are on the first page for anyone to use.

Display them proudly and show your Pirate pride!

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier:

Attention, everyone! Saori has made banners for the lineage!

They are on the first page for anyone to use.

Display them proudly and show your Pirate pride!

Might want to 're-size' em in photobucket, ect - I just realised how Big I made em unsure.gif haha

Huzzah !

I love the banners ! Every single one of them ! You used the Foul Anchor, that's great ! smile.gif But...

I'm not familiar with photobucket, and they are a bit on the mighty side, so - could anyone tell me how to get them smaller and still linkeable (I could download and downsize them, but they are quite useless lying around at my computer) ?

@Saori:

Yey, finally someone breeding the Royal Navy linage further !

Oh, and please tell me when it would be convenient for you to try and breed me the requested egg. (Or did you try already and the dragons just refused ? They tend to do that especially when eggs are requested... wink.gif )

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@Lantean_Pegasus: oh yea, I totaly forgot to email you! Like so many of my dragons atm - they did not produce an egg sad.gif will try again next week tho smile.gif

as to the pics - just copy em to your desktop then add them to tinypic, photobucket or photoshop, you should be able to resize em there smile.gif i may do em later tonight if I have tym smile.gif

EDIT:

Showing off THIS Stormy Seas Lineage Eggy smile.gif will be named Ghost Stories smile.gif

Will be breeding siblings for anyone who wants one in a few days smile.gif IF they dont refuse dry.gif lol

& Dont forget... ITS TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY - Avast! Where are ye all gone maties!?!?! xd.png

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Parents: Here there be Monsters & Ghost Stories

Lineage link: LINK!

I'm back! biggrin.gif

Parents: Worst pirate I've ever heard of x But you have heard of me

Lineage link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/as4Xr

This should go to Saori, if she wants it, I've seen you're still on the waiting list. Sorry for the long delay!

This should go to Saori, if she wants it, I've seen you're still on the waiting list. Sorry for the long delay!

Thats ok Jysana, I have just finnished my Stormy Seas Line so if someone else or you want to keep it - i have no need now smile.gif Thank you very much tho smile.gif

I love the Pirates-movies too, and I would love to join to this project. Is it still open for joining, or are all the starting pairs full? And if I can't join, can I still request an egg?

@Singalana:

Ahoy there !

I'm not sure about the starting pairs, that's for SpiritOfSakura to decide (although I'd guess there is no limit to the number of starting pairs), but you can definitely request eggs if you'd like. That's what this is all about after all - bringing cool Caribbean eggs to everyone who wants them. smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

That reminds me... Have new pairs to register and some progress to show off...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Which project is it for?: Tropical Paradise

Name and link to mother: Promotion Ceremony

Name and link to father: Port Royal Harbour

Any specific rules for your pair? (waiting list slots, etc.): None.

With these two and my other pair I'm going for a reverse checker with Waters and Sunsongs. smile.gif

Which project is it for?: Royal Navy

Name and link to mother: A Gentleman's Honour

Name and link to father: Commodore Norrington RN

Any specific rules for your pair? (waiting list slots, etc.): Lineage should be continued preferably without Blacks and Purple Dorsals.

Needed this one for a checker with my other RB/White-pair.

-------

Since starting pairs should be caveborn, but I could breed 3rd gens for interested people, too, I'll just show it here:

White Sails on that Horizon - 3rd gen reverse-checker from my two Royal Navy starting pairs

Parents:

Father - A Fine Man

Mother - The Promise of Redemption

3rd gen from my Tropical Paradise pairs is yet to come, but I already have the 2nd gen growing up (influenced hatchies).

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Sorry, guys; I sorta forgot about this for a while... ^^;

@Lantean: I've added your pairs.

@Singalana: The project's always open to new members! Just post the join form and you're ready to go!

Also, everyone--I think we have plenty of starting pairs at this point, so, although you still are able to, you don't have to post the form for every pair you have (though you can still post to let us know you have them!)

That way, if you don't really want to breed your pair for others, you don't necessarily have to.

I'm very sorry to say this, but I'm still very busy in real life at the moment plus I don't really know where I want to head with my lineage that I think it's only fair to tell you about it and drop out of here as an active member. sad.gif

I'll keep my Caribbean Dragons the way they are, of course, but I won't be taking breeding requests or continue the lineage during the next couple of months (or until I find a breeding scheme that strikes my fancy).

Would it be possible to list my dragons as being part of the lineage, but no longer actively breeding/participating? Or to state that I'm currently inactive without crossing the starting pair out? I'd be more than happy to be able to take this up again at a later point! smile.gif

Thank you for your understanding, I'm really sorry about this, but I think that's probably the best solution at the moment, and I would feel bad just quitting the thread without ever leaving a message - and keeping you wondering what will happen to the pretty Piratey Dragons. They'll be well taken care of, I promise.

Greetings,

Jysana

@Spirit:

Yey, welcome back ! wink.gif

And thank you for adding my new pairs. Little correction, though: Norrington+Gentleman's Honour is for "Royal Navy", not for "Tropical Paradise".

@Jysana:

Thank you for letting us know, in any case. It is much nicer, indeed, to have a little info instead of just disappearing crewmates. (I'll take this as a shore leave on your part, for desertion would be such a nasty business. wink.gif )

Have a good time with all other things, and I'm looking forward to when you come back with an idea for breeding your Pirateys.

@Saori_Nightstar:

Should I keep hoping for your dragons to give the egg I'd love to have, or should I prepare to postpone that to next year ? wink.gif

In general:

I'm still working on a reverse-checker for "Tropical Paradise" with Waters and Sunsongs, I have two 2nd gens (who produced no egg this week, but at least they like each other), a third starting pair (which I won't list for now), and am currently waiting for the missing lady of the fourth starting pair to hatch. Meaning - I have the material to get to 4th gen. And I bet it will look very tropical and paradisical and all that... smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Ugh, not again... I seem to have memory loss when it comes to lineage projects. Sorry, everyone.

So...I personally don't have any updates. Is there anything I haven't updated yet that needs updating? I feel as if I'm forgetting something...

Oh, and happy new year, everyone!