deep234

if you could go back in the past......

I would also join when this was first made, I have alot.png of reasons but I don't like to mention them... Especially with certain people reading, who I will also not tell who they are. smile.gif

I'd go back to the early 90s and enjoy them properly.

...Dammit mom and dad... this is why I'm so hooked on videogames and animations now, because you didn't allow me to have them as a kid. *weeps internally*

I'd become a genius that's what!

I made my own theory about space called the Frisbee theory, and then I realized that it was an actually fully blown theory back in the day.

I would go back to show my past self some of my current drawings to boost their (or my?) motivation

I'd also murder notch before he could make minecraft. I hate minecraft...

Why destroy a game you don't like? If you don't play it, all you're doing is ruining the fun for others. There are millions of people who like Minecraft, including me. :/

Edited by Purpzie

There's a feeling that I get

When I look to the past

And this feeling is called regret.

Well... There are a lot of things that I did in the past that I regret. But I would never change these events cause it would change who I am today. And I like who I am right now.

I would without a doubt change everything I can about my life the way it is now. I'd fix things.

There are some people who would succeed in changing their lives through time travel, but also many who would create even more problems for themselves. I personally wouldn't want to risk ruining my life further with the most subtle of changes, because I know for a fact that eradicating the smallest detail could drastically change my life from how it is at present. And that scares me enough to conclude this with: no, I wouldn't go back and change things around.

I have a few regrets that I would want to fix. Not wasting an entire year not speaking to my father, for one. He was a selfish jerk who continually broke my heart, and when I couldn't take it any more I cut him out of my life for a year... Now that he's gone I would give anything to have had that extra time with him.

Be there when my grandfather died instead of off on a lunch trip. That guilt caused three attempted suicides and two month-long stints in mental hospitals. I would love to get rid of that part of my life, and really be there for him in the end.

I wouldn't want to change anything in my life, I like to try and live in the moment. So far nothing terrible has ever happened to me, knock on wood.

If i could go back, i wouldn't change a thing, despite how painful or embarasing the situation was....they made me who i am and i won't betray destiny

But...i would totally enjoy some time once more with all the ones i lost to time and space ....my family lost... I miss them!

If I went back, I wouldn't change anything - you don't truly know what effect its going to have.

Time travel is full of paradox' and it's confusing. Don't mess with time.

The future is what we make it, the present is ours to live, our past is our past decisions, past successes, past mistakes.

We can learn from the past so we can use the present to change our future.

That very possibly made no sense, but eh, neither does time travel.

There are so many things I would change. Seriously. But the biggest thing I want to change would be the hardest thing to change...

I would go back in time and try to learn languages and skills that no longer exist (or are few and far between), i.e. Latin, Greek, clock making, etc. I'd also probably use it to see some extinct animals, like mammoths and saber toothed tigers. Other than using time travel for educational and recreational purposes, I wouldn't really do anything else with the ability. I don't really have anything that I would like to change about my past, so I'd leave it as is.

There are many things I would change, but those are things that I can't talk about here.

All I can say is I'd use it to get out of an abusive relationship before it was far too late. I wouldn't be as stupid to believe half-hearted apologies, ect. :/

As tempting as it is, the smallest change could have huge consequences. If I did better in high school, would I have been so desperately in need of getting away from my living situation and find my now husband (whom I love dearly, thirteen years later)? I'd probably have gone straight to college instead and never met him. I likely wouldn't be an entomologist. I originally wanted to be a veterinarian, and it took me that time between high school and college to figure out that wasn't really what I wanted. Perhaps the only thing I would change is to tell myself to not get SO stressed out about the exams, though not to blow them off either. I've spent a lot of agonious hours thinking I would fail every exam, only to come out just fine.

I'd go back to 6th grade and tell myself to not give up on school work. It wasn't my fault as there were 35 kids in the room, (not enough for everyone to have a desk even which was really stupid) and the teacher didn't give two craps worth about whether or not we could follow along with her speed writing on the board, so I decided to not even take the notes. - I would change that. I'd also not go to my sister's when I was fifteen as my self esteem was pretty much destroyed and took YEARS to rebuild. And I would have made sure I got that scholarship from the teacher instead of them telling me I didn't get it on the night of my graduation, thereby ruining the happy night it should have been.

Things might have been a lot better then. Oh, and I also would have gotten my driver's license a lot sooner too.

I'd love to visit previous decades, explore all they had to offer. I'm pretty sure I'd be tempted to remain in the past being particularly interested in the 50's-80's. Meeting people from different time periods would be an amazing experience, so making new friends would be a must! Visiting capital cities and becoming submerged in the way culture used to be...traveling back in time would be like a dream come true to me.

If I could go back, I'd definitely start eating a healthy diet looooong before when I started. Call me a narcissist, but I care a whole lot about my appearance both outside and inside and I'm certain that if I had started eating like this at say....five? I know I would be much better off appearance wise and personality wise.

Really, though, I'd have a hard time changing anything just because I don't want to possibly end up being a different person entirely. I like who I am.smile.gif

Edited by riyuuan

It's easy to say that I would change some of my lifestyle choices, but honestly...I could still change them today and that would impact my future.....but it isn't easy to do so.

So honestly, I don't think me going back in the past would do me any good...

I already have, but in this instance that did, I have changed my whole world entirely, every move I made created another parallel universe, I reside in one of which, but by doing so it never really happened, and my world stayed the same, because of my antics, causing the entire ordeal to reside in the enigma of my mind which I now pour into this post, and into the internet, then into your mind, where it will never disappear or fade, it will reside their for eternity, past your death, whether or not you think you forgot it or not.

Every time we think of something, it happens in another reality, in which they may think back to our reality which is how came to be in the first place, by our creation.

There will always be and Infinite amount of Realities, as there always was, nothing we ever will do or can do, will ever change that.

(Sorry I needed to get all that craziness out of my head.)