deep234

if you could go back in the past......

I'd buy sports almanac showing all the winning teams for each game, go back into the past and give it to my younger self causing a branch of a new reality where I reign as the richest person on the planet.

If this sounds familiar it's because I actually have a time machine.

well it doesn't mean you have a time machine but it might mean you have watched back to the future biggrin.gif

I would change some choices that I have made in my studies. I chose Philosophy, now I look back its totally useless and I shoulda chosen History or Geography!!!

well it doesn't mean you have a time machine but it might mean you have watched back to the future biggrin.gif

LIES. I am completely original.

Actually, I think the only thing I'd do is go back in time to tell myself to never lose track of what I need to do. That would be about it.

I would go back into my past and slap a lot of people for being stuiped

Edited by Weresheep

I would go back in my past and correct all my past mistakes that I really regretted.

I also would tell myself to focus and to do my work.

I would go back to the past and tell myself to take my friends' feelings more seriously... And actually study for tests. =/

I'd go back to see my younger self, and tell him one thing.

"It's worth it - trust me."

I'd convince my past self to go learn skills which will have a long-term benefit (like learning languages), so then when I return my current self will hopefully have all that knowledge.

I'd go back in time, find Deep234, tell him not to make this thread and ruin all of your chances to even dream of what you would do and then explain it to other people

*I'm so nice amiright?*

I would tell my past younger self to enjoy every single moment of childhood up to high school, but ask to be transfer to a different high school. Also disapprove of my parents remarriage warning myself that childhood wish it best left unanswered.

I wouldn't change anything. If I did, it would mean that I would NOT be the person that I have become, today!!

I would go back and tell myself to start exercising, start eating healthy, to start working my brain, to make everyday more fun and exciting, start telling people what you really want, tell him not to go to college as its a waste in his position and start singing, and to grow up better....

Thats what I would do, tell myself how to grow up, weird, but would listen as its coming from himself....

Second, I'd go back lots of times to enjoy some moments, and go back to the future to not be cuaght.

But time travel is not possible, yet. "The only thing impossible is impossibility itself"...

Thomas edison created the lightbulb and was once asked, "What do you think og your failures" His answer, "Those weren't failures, just 100 some ways not to make an lightbulb"...

I'd probably be the only person to not do anything. After all, I've seen tons of movies where changing something in the past leads to a domino effect of unspeakable horror. Hollywood wouldn't lie to me.

There would be a lot of guys I never would given the time of day to, much less dated. Cheating jerks.

i would go back to the day i created a facebook and make sure i never did. because when i made my facebook, i found the internet, and then...boo. :<

Nope.

I tend to regret a lot of small details either way, so it wouldn't make a difference.

Edit: I would go back to this morning and not break my mom's ceramic bird that she got after a baby we know died @_@

Ugh I can't tell where I need commas... irks me terribly...

Edited by DeathCry

I would go back a few years and drill myself into taking my college studies more seriously and drill in the consequences I faced. I'm in my 4th and a half year at community college and I'm settling for an AA. My original plan was to go to community for 2 years and transfer to state in order to get my BA. sad.gif