deep234

what is your favorite game platform

I like the Nintendo 3DS because not only do you play games on it, but you can also download fun applications like Colors 3D, the Camera, music-maker things, and stuff like that.

I don't play many games, but for the ease of use, shorter download time for updates, and a nicer fitting-in-the-hand controller, I chose the XBox 360. My BF also prefers the XBox 360. He likes some things to do with the PS3, but would rather play a game on the XBox.

Edited by CDM

If I ignore the poor construction of the unit (two bars around the bottom screen actually scratched the top screen) and the lack of games upon release, then i'd definitely say N3DS. The 3D option is really neat, the games that come with it are fun (and the camera/video camera/mp3 player are wonderful too), the streetpass feature is one of my favorites and the ease of travel with the system is always the best feature of any gameboy/ds console.

I own the Wii, PS3 and PS2. None of them come close to the wonderfulness of the 3DS. Just the fact I can take it anywhere with me just makes it the best.

used to be a nintendo fan (specially the NES and SNES) but i've moved to the ps3 with the more mature games and glorious graphics

most games i like to just find good view points and take it in, that and the ps3 has multiplayer where i can hang out with my friends

if you asked 3 years ago i'd have said nintendo

Not much of a console person, but I've tried newest ones (swapping with friends), and for some reason I would still sell my Wii for working PS1. Those old games just have a charm. I know I can use an emulator on pc, but meh.

Ps2 and oddly Psp...

I think I'm a PlayStation person since I don't like Xbox 360 much and I got bored with my DS. xd.png

MICROSOFT FOR LIFE!

I have always been a fan of the Xbox. Through the good times and the really bad.

They never seem to fail at failing.

But in the end, all of the fixes and patches are worth the wait.

I have had the Xbox, 3 Xbox 360's (By choice, not because they broke), and now I have my wonderful Xbox One, which I love very much.

Im not a Sony hater by any means.

I had the PS, PS slim, PSP 3000, PS2 (Brick and slim), and I had a ps3.

I never ended up keeping any of them though, strictly because of the titles i missed out on by not owning an xbox.

I loved my ps3, but i gave it up for my halo 4 xbox 360.

Also within my arsenal, I wield a Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS XL.

A glorious device, if i do say so myself.