deep234

COOKIE!

*hurls Letty at Castform and hides the cookie jar in my cabinet* D:< Hey no fair! Pokemon battles are pointless, and ya gotta let me have it sometime! *posts some fairies to guard it*

Castform and Raquaza team up and hyperbeam becomes an ice type move abbliterating the cabinet. Drags cookie jar underwater and places mermaids as guards.

"Look over there! To the left! Do I see a poptartFINALTINY.gif? Yes, yes, I do! See?" *Snatches cookie away while everyone is looking for nyan cat*

*Flips flip over on his shell and steals cookies back*

Tackle is a lame Pokemon move... *throws flip into the sky and speeds away with the jar*

EDIT: Ninja'd.

*Distracts Lalasa with Flandre and scurries away with the jar*

Edited by Suwako

"Heeeey Suwako..." *Rips out a mini-hakkero* "MASTER SPARK!" *grabs the cookies after Suwako is thoroughly laser'd.*

*gets another round of danmaku*

What the hell, da ze?!

Two bows, two claps, and one bow then I throw a trap of iron rings at Lalasa, then flee with the cookie jar.

Tackling won't do anything to a goddess like me! *throws a bunch of iron rings at the turtle and extracts all the cookies from the turtle as well*

*hides in shell then waits till Suwako isn't looking and takes cookies*

*drops cookies* Nope!

*they turn out to be fake toy cookies, and I'm already gone in my house by the time you open the jar*

I use MAGIC!!! and ditract you with an orb of light and NOW I HAVE THE COOKIE!!! Must! Eat!

I use MAGIC!!! and ditract you with an orb of light and NOW I HAVE THE COOKIE!!! Must! Eat!

More than one cookie! Want some? I can share... *throws one cookie at CaptainCute and runs away with the rest*

*swoops in and grabs everyone, flinging them into a black hole, causing them to gothrough spaghettifacation and then entirely cease to exist*

MY cookies! And you don't exist anymoorree~

I made sure it was the real you people. ninja.gif

Issa cokie jar, wonton. I'll give you A cookie, but not all of them.~ <3

*flings a cookie at wonton and flies away to the Triangulum Galaxy*

*secretly teleports behind her and takes cookie* i would too slow but im gonna say to mov

hmm thats doesnt makes sense?

Edited by flyking