TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave, I got all of the new eggs. I bred two last night and then got the other four today, now I just need to influence them and then I need to get more CB Spitfires and Purples so I can have more of the breed only egg.

happy belated birthday, dragon cave! n.n

loving the new eggs. ♥ already grabbed a puddle and a sunlight.

also got a 5 day old spitfire eggie from the ap, and it should hatch tomorrow. now a i need a purple!

Egglock with all new eggs is happy egglock. *sigh* biggrin.gif

I'm going to try breeding the new hybrids after new eggies hatch.

I forgot to say that I love the hatchlings and am really excited to see the adults. All the artists involved are awesome, so I expect the adults to be epic! I'm having a little trouble making out the anatomy on the water hatchie, though--it looks like it has a little blue cannon next to it. xd.png

I forgot to say that I love the hatchlings and am really excited to see the adults. All the artists involved are awesome, so I expect the adults to be epic! I'm having a little trouble making out the anatomy on the water hatchie, though--it looks like it has a little blue cannon next to it. xd.png

Its so adorable, I'm gonna die! xd.png It looks almost walrus like, and yet also like a bluna hatchling thats had way too much to eat *Falls over laughing*.

I just need to get two from the coastal and then I'm happy...not to mention scroll locked then too.

I'm loving the new dragons, they are very cute! I remember some of the descriptions, but I don't recall what dragons they are.

Should I freeze this? Didn't even notice my Wave had a nice code until a few minutes ago :P

No, you let that grow up and you pair it with another cool-code to make cool-code babies!

No, you let that grow up and you pair it with another cool-code to make cool-code babies!

But it would be so ironic because it would never grow!

Beautiful eggs.... of course, I'm going in vacations in two weeks and figured I would have almost finished completing my scroll by then, and I would be able to relax without thinking about DC... well, there goes that, lol. I'll just be thinking of shiny eggs and how I'm not going to be able to pick up the new shinies for two weeks...

But it would be so ironic because it would never grow!

It's their BABIES you should freeze! That way it'll look like a fatherly-or-motherly order. laugh.gif

Ooh, pretty pretty~~

Of course, every release happens when I go away somewhere.

Oh, what I miss with staying offline one day. I'm assuming it's a coast biome release, since that biome is empty at 3 minutes past the hour?

Just a random curiosity. The "wave" hatchie's description is the classic "And look it's grown it's wings...", but I don't see any wings...

Just a random curiosity. The "wave" hatchie's description is the classic "And look it's grown it's wings...", but I don't see any wings...

ohmy.gif You're right. Actually, I can't even tell what is going on at the front of its body. Lol

OnO

I miss one day and theer are three new dragon. New eggies are coming by the dozens these days!

Also, are these having 5 minute drops like the turpentines did?

ohmy.gif You're right. Actually, I can't even tell what is going on at the front of its body. Lol

From what I see it's something like a seal or sea lion's body.

... Geez, I sure picked a great time to finally start playing Minecraft... dry.gif

Oh well, got room for 6 more eggs. Might as well try to get stuff during the next hourly drop.

Also, are these having 5 minute drops like the turpentines did?

I got two of each egg last night smile.gif Love the sprites and I just can't wait to see what the Adults will look like.

And yes they are in the 5 minute drops as well.

The hatchling is resting on them (kind of like the adult male gwyvern). The black bit is the wing arm, if that helps. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I thought today was horrible until I saw this!

Happy 6th Birthday, Dragon Cave!!!

Must... get... new... eggs...

Wow they don't seem to be dropping anymore. That was short. It's rather unfair to people like me that have their exams next week. We can't be hunting all the time...

I assumed the wings were those flipper-esque things that have been folded against its body. tongue.gif

The hatchling is resting on them. The black bit is the wing arm, if that helps. :3

Oh so those are wings. Being from the Coast, I took them to be fins. Thanks for clearing that up smile.gif

Okay, thanks to everyone's descriptions, I'm starting to see wings (or maybe fins?) instead of a blue cannon. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Edited by Maladjust