TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

The only thing that makes me not as keen on the ultraviolets is the fact that they're hybrids, which I'm not too keen on in general. I like having CBs and being able to decide my own lineages. :P

Same here. Good thing the UVs look good with tombstones!

The adults (especially the Tsunami Wyverns) are gorgeous. I can't wait until mine grow up. cool.gif

Aaa, I love them all! The Luminas are pretty much a dream come true for me! They're simple and beautiful, and the style reminds me of "older" DC dragons. Some of the newer releases were just too shiny and complex for me. I love the Ultraviolets too, they're gorgeous and look like an amped-up version of Spitfires :3 The Tsunamis are so cool, I love the female especially!

WOW! The adults are just amazing looking, I just love all of them.

Can't wait till I'm unlocked and I can attempt to grab a few more biggrin.gif

Must get more Tsunami's wacko.gif

So far, my 4 have gendered correctly, so I'm happy smile.gif

@Below:

"This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves." At the coast

"This egg shines brightly in the sunlight." In every biome

"This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight." Breed only from Purple x Spitfire

Edited by DeathCry

Happy Late Birthday.

How does one come upon getting these new dragons?

Oh I'll figure it out somehow.

What the heck... am I the only Tenchi Muyo fan on here? Both Tsunami-no-ki and Tsunami-fune were still available as dragon names. blink.gif I'd have figured they were both gone about two seconds after TJ's first tsunami dragon matured and its species name became visible.

Not that I'm complaining, since now they're mine. laugh.gif But I was still mightily surprised!

(EDIT: Even more surprised now that I see Masaki Tenchi, Masaki Sasami, Hakubi Ryoko, Hakubi Washu, Tokimi... wow, and boodles of others still available. *gathers up a bucketload and drops them on placeholder dragons until she can sort out who needs to be who, or whether she even wants them, heh...*)

In other news, I'm still trying to decide which of the new breeds is my favorite. I love the adult sprite for the ultraviolets ( wub.gif ), the hatchling sprite for the tsunamis ( wub.gif ), and the concept of the luminaries ( wub.gif ). Not sure which of those counts for more, so for now I'll just say that this is a fabulous release all around. ( wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif )

Edited by Evilminion

OH MY!!! The Ultraviolet Dragon adults are beautiful. Much props to whomever designed them. smile.gif I see a Ultraviolet/Ember lineage in my future. xd.png

I think the Tsunami wyvern's name would be okay if the description was changed to something like: "... they can create huge waves by flapping their wings above the water, and because of this, they have been erroneously attributed to be the force behind tsunamis."

All the adults are beautiful! jeez am I the only one who is still trying for the Tsunami dragons. I still don't have a one

I have one Utraviolet, and I think 2/3 of the shines in sunlight. need tsunamis.

Edited by moonstone981

Oooh, lovely! :3

The Ultraviolets make me very glad that I've been stockpiling CB Spitfires. ^-^ And maybe they won't hang about in the Desert so much. /wishfulthinking

Very gorgeous! :3 I LOVE the Tsunami dragons, even though they look like they're cute and tiny instead of gigantic and dangerous. Their coloring reminds me of old wave paintings (like this one) and now the colors make so much more sense. tongue.gif

One thing that strikes me though; so everytime they mate they create tsunamis? o.0 Last time I checked, a tsunami is a natural DISASTER that destroys, not just a storm. So if multiple ones gather and show off, won't they basically destroy islands and coastal cities/areas? ._. Scary thought.

I'm actually kinda glad some people don't like them, that just means the people who do can hoard them all to themselves; BWAHAHAHA! <3

The combination of spitfire x purple also makes more sense now. That female is just luv!

That male buttwing is awesome.

I'm actually kinda glad some people don't like them, that just means the people who do can hoard them all to themselves; BWAHAHAHA! <3

You wish x3

I love them, so you will be contending with me hehehe

The more I look at it the more I think the male Ultraviolet is like my favorite sprite ever.

Those planted toes and wings and perfectly shaded belly scales are just asfffgspokfoape.

-goes off to breed another Ultraviolet-

I think the Tsunami wyvern's name would be okay if the description was changed to something like: "... they can create huge waves by flapping their wings above the water, and because of this, they have been erroneously attributed to be the force behind tsunamis."

Yeah, I agree with this. The current description bugs me a bit.

Guess keeping all those cave blocking Spitfires from the Desert has paid off. : ) I also collect Purples just because. So now I have plenty of UV-capable pairs.

Bred myself 2 of the UVs, and bred my others for AP grabs. I think I bred at least 6 for the AP.

I actually didn't realize that there was a drop until the day after. So glad I still managed to snag one of each.

Although, I will admit I'm disappointed that the Tsunami dragons are Wyverns. I would have liked to have been able to breed one with my Coastal Waverunner. (I'm right in thinking that Wyverns can only breed with other Wyverns, right?)

I actually didn't realize that there was a drop until the day after. So glad I still managed to snag one of each.

Although, I will admit I'm disappointed that the Tsunami dragons are Wyverns. I would have liked to have been able to breed one with my Coastal Waverunner. (I'm right in thinking that Wyverns can only breed with other Wyverns, right?)

Nope. Wyverns can breed with any dragon except pygmies, Two-headeds, Drakes, and unbreedables. And Coastal Waverunners were originally wyverns if I remember.

Nope. Wyverns can breed with any dragon except pygmies, Two-headeds, Drakes, and unbreedables. And Coastal Waverunners were originally wyverns if I remember.

Really?

COOL BEANS! biggrin.gif

I actually didn't realize that there was a drop until the day after.  So glad I still managed to snag one of each.

Although, I will admit I'm disappointed that the Tsunami dragons are  Wyverns.  I would have liked to have been able to breed one with my Coastal Waverunner.  (I'm right in thinking that Wyverns can only breed with other Wyverns, right?)

Waverunners are wyverns, silly. xd.png

ain't got no back front legs!

-rolls out, stage right-

edit; ohgodfail

Edited by Painter