TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

I just imagined a Turp and Lumina together.

The Lumina would get covered in the Turp's oil and shed all its scales to get rid of it.

The end result would be a naked Lumina and no egg.

0.o that's an epic image hahahahah and I can see it hapening too. Course I can also see the look on the lumina's face when you even TRY to propose the pairing. lol.

ALSO. I was looking for just 1 more lumina (I have my set for now....just need one for an IOU) and because I just click through ALL the biomes to find them I managed to see AND snag my first CB black 0.o and am now locked. again. with 3 lumina, 1 tsumami, a long due BBW, the black <3 and a random luck CB skywing! Yup. my lock is awesome *according to me *

Oh god they're all beautiful.

I am LOVING that the female gets a bigger crest on the Tsunamis. Instead of the male automatically getting more impressive headgear. <3

edit;

do you think it would be possible to get TJ to shift the lineage box on the female Tsunami? Her poor head is cut off. xd.png

Edited by Painter

Wow! All of these adults are awesome! The Ultraviolets are my favorites it the batch. I only have ones so far. I got to breed more. xd.png Too bad I was breeding most of my purples right before the release. They are all on cooldown.

Ok, xd.png What's to hard to understand here? Some people like some sprites, some people like the other sprites. It's a matter of taste. o.o Dun need to be harsh about it. If you like/don't like the sprites, dun need to spread info on the spriter all over. Yeah, JOTB does a great job at spriting and I'm jealous, but personally I like Lyzar's and Naka's spriting styles better.

It's a matter of taste here and that's that. ^^

Everyone is free to make a point, but let's not go overboard with that point.

I agree happy.gif

All the sprites are amazing and have their unique points.

Like them or not, they are awesome editions to the cave smile.gif

0.o that's an epic image hahahahah and I can see it hapening too. Course I can also see the look on the lumina's face when you even TRY to propose the pairing. lol.

haha you all gave me a laugh there and you are probably right.

I have some wonderful image sequences in my head now.I can't believe I hadn't read the description already. So funny.

The adults are fantastic. I love that they all have different male/female sprites.

I like the tsunami wyverns best I just love the design of the wings - I can picture them diving straight into the water like brown pelicans and gannets do.

The new dragons look all pretty nice. I especially like the Ultraviolets, you can definitely see the resemblance to their parent species.

as I always said, the spriters did great work, and put their heartblood in it x)

It´s some type of "honoring the sprites and spriters" addiction, I at least want a pair of each dragon, even if I personally don´t like the type/coloring/pose of the dragon.

In their own way, all dragons are pretty, and worth to be collected.

My personal opinion, I like the .... lovingly dubbed "Suncats", the Luminas best. Their color is nice.

Wow, these are very lovely sprites ohmy.gif! I especially love the Tsunami wyverns; wyverns have always been a favorite of mine.

Although, just being nitpicky, the Lumina and Ultraviolet descriptions have some spelling/grammar problems D:

The Lumina description says they're 'narcasistic' which should be 'narcissistic', and the Ultraviolets are decribed as 'omnivorous and will eat both plant and animal matter'. Omnivorous already means they'll eat both plants and animals, so you don't need to repeat it afterwards. Redundancy is one of my pet peeves, I'm sorry ;_;

Otherwise, I really love the description for the Lumina (what's the plural for Lumina anyway?) and I can't wait for my Spitfires to be up for breeding again. The Tsunamis are overall my favorite though, I should've snatched more.

wub.gif Thank you to the artists for yet more lovely dragons for us to drool over, and thank you to TJ for releasing them into the Cave.

I'm loving these new additions! I think the Luminas are my favourites, but I am definitely going to catch some of the Tsunami dragons...I was holding off, but I am very hooked on them now! Really like the UltraViolets too (can't forget them,) but I'm going to concentrate on the CBs first.

They are all amazing!!

I

LOVE

THEM.

ALL of them! They're just really good-looking and really well-done, all around! I think the males and females have equally striking poses and coloration/features being shown off, and there's good variation between all 3 new types—we have a vivid, richly-colored wyvern, a shimmery, light-colored dragon, and a more muted, highly-detailed dragon.

Great job, to everyone who worked on them!

I *think* I like the Luminae best, but I really appreciate all of them, and do want to get at least 2 breeding pairs of each (caught my CB ones, just need to mate my Purples and Spitfires, now!). And who knows? As soon as I get inspired for a new lineage project, any one of them may suddenly get much more of my love and attention. wub.gif

they all are extremely lovely... I already and working on names for when mine Gender. especially the Luminae. I'm actually glad now that I have three of them.

Now my luminas are being slow at gendering, too. And I need my first two to gender so I can influence my second two! Why so stubborn, babies? My tsunami ones gendered with far fewer views in less time.

Wow! Wowowowowow! They are all beautiful, but I think I'm glad I want a bazillion of the ultra violet dragons. What an amazing pose the female has. Good job, spriters, and thank you!

Finally got a chance to see the wonderful adults. They are all fantastic. I'm going to try to collect mini-armies of all of these.

Thank you artists (and TJ) for the great new dragons.

OMG, heehee! Just saw TJ's adults for the first time, along with their descriptions. The new shiny species will now forever be known as Poser Dragons in my head. laugh.gif

All my eggs from the first day haven't hatched yet :/ I need some red dragons.

just saw the adults, they're really amazing! smile.gif all of them happy.gif

Thank you TJ and the Spriters for an incredible release smile.gif

Hard to catch something when your computer freezes just as the drop begins.