TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

The Ultraviolet female is my favorite of the bunch and as for the rest, I always welcome any new additions to the Cave and will surely be creating pretty lineages with all of them. Thank you spriters for all your hard work!

Wow, these are all absolutely gorgeous!! And I was right about them being name Tsunamis, but wrong about the wyvern part. LOL

Too bad they're ridiculously hard to grab. x_x; Took me 4 days just to catch ONE Lumina. Thankfully I have a pairing of Tsunamis. And I have to wait for next week to breed some more Ultraviolet since I gifted all of mine already. xd.png

Although, I just realized that this release will make getting CB Purple even HARDER to get. And I thought getting them after the BSA release was bad. Can we make them a little more common, pretty please with a cherry on top? ♥

Edited by MysticTiger

I have great Plans for the tsunami dragons with awesome lineages, wow I cant keep up with all the lineage projects im doing.. I Love it!! wink.gif

okay i cna't decide which pairing i love the most with the Lumani babys

Lumina x Harvest

Stripe x Lumina

Black x Lumina

Gold Wyvren x Lumani

Lumani x Gold (i'd love to see a CB male paired with a Lumani but i don't have one yet)

Lumani x Red Nebbi (the red tint of the Nebbi makes the Lumani's belly look reddish xd.png )

also, this is interesting. if someone gets a lieage that contains SW's and they don't have a CB to continue it the Lumani's complement the SW's sprites very nicely. like how some use the Whites happy.gif

ah okay, thanks.

Of those I prefer the gold, black, or red nebs .

Surprising (to me) as I thought the stripe would be perfect in theory

and you're right, they complement the SWs wonderfully

what do you think of

Turpentine x Lumina?

Omgsh, all the sprites are SO beautiful! A round of applause for the spriters; you outdid yourselves with these beauties!

Off to try to catch more... laugh.gif

These dragons have some interesting names, But yet nice descriptions and good possibilities, I gave my Tsunami Hatchling and Lumina hatchling special names.

I'm curious, are the Lumina most likely the hang around the Metallics, Tinsels, and Golden Wyverns because of their scales and want to be around beautiful things?

I like the Tsunami wyvern the most I have to say, they are large and have a odd talent...but they just remind me of Two-finned Blunas, and I just can't stop thinking their cousins or something.

The male sprites seem to have the better poses though...at least to me

Edited by Firebirdwyvern

Thy look amazing as adults the colors a very vibrant and the shading is superb great job spriters.

what do you think of

Turpentine x Lumina?

Considering that there seem to be breeds that only flat out refuse Turps (Ridgewings and Moonstones apparently), I'd say that Luminas should refuse them as well.

That is, if there REALLY are breeds that will ALWAYS refuse Turps.

Considering the Luminas' description, it wouldn't make sense for one to breed with a Turp IMHO. Though it would look good.

*is definitely going to test it after hers grow up*

Edited for grammar

Edited by becrux

i think the tsunami dragon's name would be better off as "tidal wave"...because it flaps it wings to make the giant waves, while tsunamis are generated from earthquakes or shifting of plates underwater...

ANYWAYS, the new dragons are nice; the new hybrid is my favorite. i'm happy to see that the luminas aren't all that great imo, because people think they're gonna be 'rare' (like every new release now, wtf) and are snatching them quickly.

Thank you TJ and spriters!! The new dragons are most beautiful!! biggrin.gif

I think that goes with normal stuff, neither dragon really cares for the other.

I don't know, Turpentines are nice, but I think the Luminas would be too picky to chose them, poison scaled or not, mainly I imaged the Luminas as mainly sticking to the pretty breeds.

I just imagined a Turp and Lumina together.

The Lumina would get covered in the Turp's oil and shed all its scales to get rid of it.

The end result would be a naked Lumina and no egg.

we accepted Luminas into Mardi Gras, I think they're going to look awesome paired up with White Stripes.

And I'm in love with the Ultraviolets! Already incorporating them into a lineage.

Awesome job, spriters! Thank you TJ, and Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! wub.gif

xd.png, well from the description I don't think it would be naked, it would have a new layer.

It could be nice, though there might be tension on if the Turpentine should rub its oil on the egg

XD, well from the description I don't think it would be naked, it would have a new layer.

It could be nice, though there might be tension on if the Turpentine should rub its oil on the egg

Well then, temporarily naked.

Haha, really, the more I think about it, the more I convince myself that this pairing should never work out! XD

Considering that there seem to be breeds that only flat out refuse Turps (Ridgewings and Moonstones apparently), I'd say that Luminas should refuse them as well.

That is, if there REALLY are breeds that will ALWAYS refuse Turps.

Considering the Luminas' description, it wouldn't make sense for one to breed with a Turp IMHO. Though it would look good.

*is definitely going to test it after hers grow up*

Edited for grammar

Maybe the Lumina use the Turpentines to help keep their scales clean. xd.png

ANYWAYS, the new dragons are nice; the new hybrid is my favorite. i'm happy to see that the luminas aren't all that great imo, because people think they're gonna be 'rare' (like every new release now, wtf) and are snatching them quickly.

Well, in this release people were reacting more to the fact that the Luminas fall in every biome. So it isn't really the standard "ZOMG new eggs, they must be rare!!!" thing that tends to happen. None of us no yet if they'll actually be rare, but at least there's a basis for the thought process this time.

lmfao Firebird. i'm glad i wasn't drinking anythign when i read that. imagine the look of disgust and the Lumi going "yuck" everytime it plucked a turp covered scale from it's body xd.png then glaring huatily at the dragon tender for putting it through such an experience.

that woudl make for an EPIC picture lmao i'm sooo trying this pairing *nods*

what do you think of

Turpentine x Lumina?

yeah i know, i thought the Stripes and Shimmers woudl go a lot better with the Lumi's than it turned out. i'm really in love with the Harvest pairing though <3

i do have to say that i like the Turp pairing much better than the black pairing *nods* but i think like others have said that if the Lumi's dont out right refuse the Turps they will have high refusal rates; similar to that of the Shimmers. which is why the pairing didn't even come to mind >.< and i can't believe i left it out seeing how pretty they look together *nods*

Edited by Red2111

@Red2111 - It was the typo that was censored. You switched the s and the o and that made the censor pick up part of the word.

ah, tis what i get for not being a great speller and a bit dyslexic xd.png

Love the adults <3333

I definitely will be trying to get more of these three new dragons~

Just saw the adults this morning, and I have to say: wowowowowowowow! I love all three of them! The Tsunami Wyvern adult forms are so unexpected, considering the plump cuteness of the hatchlings. The adults are so graceful and gorgeous! I love the shading on the Lumina dragons' wings--so shiny and beautiful! The golden underbelly is a great accept; it keeps them from looking too light. And the Ultraviolet dragons are just 100% awesome! I love the colors, and it's great how both poses show all of the breed's features.

Congratulations, artists, for your wonderful work, and thanks to T.J. for another exciting dragon release!

Edited by Maladjust

Ever since the adults hatched I've been trying to get some more eggs. I can't decide which one I like more xd.png