chee

Make your own character 2

Yay new chapter and ok that makes more sense now lol. Tough bone in that leg though... anyway, there in a bad situation, need to patch up and recharge, and need to return to there planet as soon as possible, but really, there in no fighting shape at all right now..... plan gone wrong for good guys, plan seems to be cracking but it went right for the bad guys.

*continues to cheer the bad side* I hope they win... ....it'd be a nice change from good always winning out in the end.

Good chapter Chee, I assumed something like that happened and stuff didn't just magically not work xd.png (that would be pretty funny) and I'm looking forward to more chapters being thrown at us (and of course, we like chapters thrown at us otherwise we wouldn't be here- keep 'em coming! wink.gif )

We do read because of all the HEAs xd.png I do love a good struggle, but in the end I expect a HEA, if not I throw a fit at the author of the story xd.png

Hey sorry guys for not being here in a while, college is really hard, I know exactly what will happen next I just haven't had the chance to get it on paper, I will do my best to have it up by next weekend, thanks for still loving me smile.gif

Take your time tongue.gif Part of what makes a good story is anticipation.

Chee, i hope everything's going well on your end! I'm still looking forward to those chapters though biggrin.gif so keep up the good work! I'm rooting for ya!

*pushes and puts blinking signs next to it so everyone sees it* Cheeeeee! If you're busy, I get it. But! We love the stories Chee so keep 'em comin' if you can! biggrin.gif

Chapter 15

Pain. My whole body hurt every inch of me was burning. But I didn’t have the energy to scream out or to try and find medication to stop the pain. All I could do was lay there completely still while breathing heavily and sweat pooled around my whole body. My eyes hurt to be open but they seared to be closed, my vision was slightly blurry and everything was so loud, I could hear my blood pumping through my body and Tagan breathing next to me as he tried to keep sweat out of my eyes. I was laying on a cot that Z had brought in, there was one for each of us. Thalassa was still asleep on one of them and Z was applying medication to her wounds. Waiting here until we were well enough to leave and save our world was just as painful as the adrenaline making its way out of my body. I hated waiting and I hated not being able to help. Sharp pain coursed through my brain and I winced waiting for it to pass.

“It will take a day or two for these effects to wear off.” Tagan whispered, I could hear that he was in pain too the pain medication must have worn off. Two more days of this intense pain, I couldn’t take it, I didn’t want to be in this pain for that long, it was worse than any torture. The reason why adrenaline was emergency use only, it was too powerful of a drug. Though the rational part of my brain knew that this level of intensity would wear away to being centralized on my injuries and that kept me from being overly freaked out.

“Thalassa will take a lot longer to heal enough to be able to fight. We might have to stay here a week before going to help our home planet. And by that time I doubt that our king will still be in power.” Z said disdainfully. I wanted to tell him to just leave without us, that we would be fine, but I couldn’t make a single sound, I was silenced by pain and by lack of energy.

“Now the last stronghold is the castle itself. Inside are many guards and of course the king. Shouldn’t be too terribly difficult with our army.” Est explained to Venril as they stood watching the armies fight each other.

“Remember not to kill the king. I want that pleasure.” Venril commented with an evil grin. The smell of blood and entrails was thick in the air. Dead and dying bodies littered the ground. Screams from soldiers and unlucky civilians could be heard from all over the city.

“I did a good job in taking a lot of the city before you arrived right?” Solmina asked proud of the work she had done.

“Yes good work. Even if I told you not to start the fighting till I arrived.” Venril stated irritation evident in her voice.

(What a horrid updater I am. So no college for me this semester, I will need to get a job though but whatever I need the money. Anyway enjoy this chapter and don't hate me and my terrible update habits.)

Pffft, I love the way you weave the words. The last part made me laugh. xd.png

Meep bump!

Cheeeeeeeeee! Oh Cheeee!!! Where is you???

Chee's stories (story) are/is getting betterer each times!!

(DH isn't speaki- writing- in proper english because DH is searching for Chee. DH will resume proper english shortly)

So basically all that said was that DH (me) would like Chee back because she's enjoying Chee's writing a little toooooo much. She went back and re-read everything 3 times smile.gif DH is enjoying the writing!

So basically all that said was that DH (me) would like Chee back because she's enjoying Chee's writing a little toooooo much. She went back and re-read everything 3 times smile.gif

LOL I do the same thing... xd.png

I love the new chapter, Chee! Can't wait for more!!

Anyone else know if Chee still plans to write up a new chapter? If you get a chance to see this Chee, I know I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter... and I'm 100% sure that no one else here would mind either. You're really a great writer smile.gif

Dear readers:

I officially love you all *group hug*. I have received your requests to continue writing this story. And I do intend to continue writing it. I've started the next chapter, however I'm swamped with other things and so it's slow going. Know that I am working on it thanks to everyone reminding me that you still care.

/very late to the update

*joins the hug and ends up hugging self* Do take care, chee! We wouldn't want you to suddenly expire and fly up with the angels, then we won't have anymore of your awesome stories! ohmy.gif (But seriously, take care of your health first, it's more important than everything else smile.gif)

Ack did not see this till just now.

Yay, can't wait for another chapter smile.gif glad your still around chee, very few other authors ever got me this into story's

*pushes up from page 3*

Chee, I do hope you haven't given up on this smile.gif I understand you said you were swamped with stuff and I hope that stuff hasn't drowned you. When ya get a chance, I say you should still post here in this thread wink.gif

We enjoy your stories Chee!! Everyone even says so. So take as long as you need, we'll be keeping this alive.