TLOSpyrogirl

ANSWERED:Easter Trophy Placement

Okay, so you know how when you get a trophy it appears on the far right end, because trophies are ordered so they go left-right, oldest to youngest? Well, that's not happening with the Easter baskets. They're on the far left.

This is just a tiny request. What I'm asking is for the Easter baskets to be coded so they appear in the correct area for the respective users. This would not affect users from the original Festival of Eggs, because the trophy is in the correct spot for them. (Unless ALL Easter trophies do this... unsure.gif) It'd only affect people from 2011-onwards who weren't on the site before.

For more clarification, this is what my trophy bar looks like now.

user posted image

This is what it should look like, as the only FoE I've attended is the 2012 one.

user posted image

Even more clarification:

Unless I'm wrong, everything is dandy for people from 2010, so nothing would happen to them.

For people from 2011 who did NOT participate in the 2010 FoE, their trophy would be somewhere in the middle.

For people from 2012 who did NOT participate in any FoE events before, the trophy would be placed at the very end, as there hasn't been another new trophy since the FoE event.

Thoughts? Too nitpicky? Has this been mentioned before, but I totally missed it?

I certainly don't mind if the order gets moved around. But I have a feeling that it's probably in that order for everyone because it's the same basket used for all of us. So it's not that everyone's getting a new basket every Easter, you're just getting the original basket activiated and all egs will go there no matter what year.

But, like I said, if there can be a date tag attached to it so it sorts differently I don't have a problem with it being set up that way.

Well the trophies are always on the left hand side...moving the easter basket will not make it entirely consistent. Thought I suppose the trophies are a little different.

Trophies are displayed in the order they were added. I see no real need to change that on a per-user basis.