9pmg5665

Fallout: Aftermath

Playing, not Flaying.  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When the super mutants started to attack the convoy, Sylvia went to stand up but sat back down when Victor leaned over her. She tried to take cover from the fire, and when Victor ran she jumped up and hit behind one of the hummers. She leaned around the corner slowly, drawing her pistol and giving off a couple of well aimed shots but she didn't look long enough to see if they hit anything. She hid behind the hummer for more cover, leaning against it for a bit before looking around the corner again to let off a few more shots. This time she stayed where she was, and watched as a super mutant who was charging towards them with a super sledge quickly drop to the ground.

Pat was zoning out when the first bullets were starting to be fired at them but was quickly brought back into focus when he saw Victor lean over Sylvia. He watched Victor for a second, and then when he decided that Sylvia was safe he jumped off the convoy and quickly pulled out his assault rifle. He let off a couple shots each at two different super mutants, watching as the bullets tore through their flesh before leaning against part of the ruins. He peeked out again, but quickly hid when three of the mini-gun bullets slammed against his metal armor. He let out a scream, and then shouldered his rifle again to give the mutant some well deserved payback.

(Sorry guys, been extremely busy.))

((One) It doesn't matter. We just need warnings or updates.

two) Shadow Drake quit. Whether or not his/her characters make it to the ending now is of extreme importance. Well, killing them is important to make sure they never get there.))

With the bullets being fired, jeeps exploding, and the overall extreme ambush, Connor was surprised to see the mutants. He crawled over to where Pat and Sylvia were, getting shot at, though of obviousness importance. He shot at the most armored mutant, just to see his lazers bounce of his potted head. The lazers were shooting back at the BOS paladins still living. The mutants let up for a second to reload for a second, making it obvious that they were being led. Connor sprinted across the canyon to the cliff bottom and looked for a way up. Luckily enough, a rope-bridge could make a ladder. Connor tried climbing it, only to fall off half way up. He rolled back to the cliff and waited for more bullets to fire.

Clyde was hit by a ricocheting bullet. He fainted and probably died from a random monster, the end.

((that hurt to say ;_;))

((NP. I guess people just have alot.png on their plate plus some of them have school.))

((I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time people.))

I'm really sad, but this affects me as well.

I'm not sure I'll be able to co-own this RP until things aren't so hectic.

I have school also. But I manage to get on here every day and pos many times if I have the inspiration to do it. I have tons to do with my time and my English/language arts teacher gave me 17 pages of HW. School isn't a problem, it's an excuse. College and HS are okay. But back to the RP problem, people just don't want to join or post o something. This might as well be closed down now. There aren't any other ideas I had that would be better then this one. I'm surprised that we got past three pages (Not including character posts.)

I can't say I'll be sad to see this RP die. I don't mean that to be mean or anything. Heck you should be glad you made it past the five page mark. I guess this is just one thing people just don't have many ideas for what to post.

I know. I'm glad. This was the first RP that ever made it into Others that was written by me. I am proud.