WinterWhisperz

Friend or Foe?

Friend BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND I DON'T NEED A REASON. /shot

I'm bored so for TSparkle: Friend, you has Celestia in your avi. And the 'Why am I TSparkle? Because friendship is freakin' magic!' thing in your sig. 8D

You ninja xd.png

Edited by dangershy

Friend for an awesome sig along with the compliment. *blushes*

Foe because I am trying to take over the world and anyone else who exists is a rival. Unless they join me. Come on, I'll give you Australia.

Friend because I like Australia... or maybe foe for trying to take over the world... Hmm...

Friend because I have successfully taken over the world. That world being a globe I randomly found, but still.

Friend because you failed to take over the real world. That makes it easier to trust you.

Foe because I don't trust world conquerers with apples.

Foe because I can't trust people who don't trust world conquerers with apples. I have conquered many a world and many of my friends call me Apples. (Don't ask me why. I'm still trying to piece that together myself.)

@ DarkMark3: Foe such a magnificent one at that - the name, world dominator and the avvie all scream evil supervillain.

@clara - still Foe, I'm no friends with evil people >:(

Edit: fixed the typo - sry

Edited by herk

Foe because you disagree with me fixing the world's failing system of government.

EDIT: And you misspelled my name. *shot*

Edited by DarkMark3

Darkpoop~ Friend. You're my friend and I like teasing you by caling you Darkpoop tongue.gif

clara~ Friend. You has lotsa vamps.

herk~ Friend. BRONIES FOREVER.

Boredom |D

Friend because we recently had a supermoon and now we're going to have an annular solar eclipse.

Friend because supermoons and solar eclipses rock!

Friend. You're RPing with me~ <3

Supahmewn! Me and my friend made a video of it. But I haven't uploaded it onto YT yet... we have a video series going on, but we have hardly any videos. womenrvets2 is the account, if you wanted to know.

Friend. Bronies are always the best people to be around!

Friend cuz of all those pretty vampire eggs....and now suddenly wishing i hadnt taken myself off that list........and now im wondering if i was thinking correctly that day......... blink.gif