freezerpup

Wolves of Darkness and Light.

Kirkkaero skidded to a halt as he reached the den, but his stop did close to nothing to prevent him from tumbling into the den head-over-tail. He crashed into the back wall and lay there, dazed. When he recovered, he got up, but yelped in pain and fell back down. His hind leg was skewered out of place from the impact of the collision. "Owowow...." he whimpered. "Dislocatedlegdislocatedlegggg...." he said pitifully, head under his paws as stabs of pain shot through him.

((Can I just OoC mention that I have another vine egg for trade? Link in my sig.

Sorry for the spam.))

Assinaitok stopped circling the female wolf. He walked off to where he was before, and laid down again. He kept an eye open, in case she decided to attack while he rested. He needed to rest from journeying the 300 miles it took to get here.

Edited by vamprah9588

((Ok so Im the alpha female but who is the others?))

Shadow located the leg. Try walking now she said. She hoped it would be better. She didnt want to loose someone in the battle.

Edited by freezerpup

((just a tip, but relocating a dislocated leg is hard to do and it causes pain while locating it. wink.gif I guess Kirk can be a Gamma? But I just want you to know that he probably won't fight but will rather heal the wolves. Don't want any to die!))

Kirkkaero yelped when Shadow relocated his leg. "T-Thanks, Shadow," he thanked his leader. He got up and tentavley put his leg down. It still hurt, but it wasn't a screaming pain.

Your welcome she said as she pulled out a large dead elk. This is lunch. After this we will train. Poor Kirkkaero cant beacause of her leg. We dont have titles yet so just tuck in.

(Pick Kaldaka's rank, I don't really mind xd.png)

Kaldaka padded up to Shadow. She sat down and stimply watched the others eat. She wasn't hungry, having already eaten herself.

((His. xd.png WHY YOU GET MALE AND FEMALE MIXED UP /shot))

Kirkkaero limped over and tore off a large chunk and ate it whole. It slid down easily and he continued eating.

((Wolves actually do just rip off chunks from carcasses and swallow them whole. And, they can run quite the distance with that in them.))

Shadow howled for everyone to listen. I have got your ranks. Kirkkaero you shall be Delta. Kaldaka you shall be a beta and Blizzardpelt you shall be the Delta. I am the alpha female Said Shadow.

Edited by freezerpup

(Freeze, you do know, Alpha male and female are normally mates xd.png)

Kaldaka bowed her head. Is there anything you wish me to do, Shadow? she asked, wondering what she should do with her time.

((Both the Alpha male/female and the Beta male/females are mates.))

((Edited))

Anything you want. Dont go to far we need to train soon.If you want you can join Alaska no one is stopping you Said Shadow. Now go do what you want.

((And forgot to say, Alphas are the only ones who have pups. The other females go through a 'fake birth' to generate the milk to feed the pups in shifts.

EDIT- What? Just stating what I know about wolves.))

Edited by vamprah9588

~Alaska~

Through her dreams, Stormia suddenly woke up. She noticed that Alaska wasn't were he was. Panicking, Stormia looked around. She saw a couple of unknown wolves. Alerted, she quickly stop up to go by Alaska's side. I don't trust these wolves. stormia growled softly as possible.

"Thank you, Shadow. I'll go do some more hunting, Shadow. In these times, we need as much food as we can get," Blizzardpelt said, walking off to go hunting. She saw a rabbit. She knew that it would be easier to catch than an elk. All of a sudden, a hawk swooped on the rabbit. She caught the hawk before it flew too high. There was now two pieces of food for the pack.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

((That's like the scene in Madagascar where a mouse got caught by a snake, got away, and was killed by a falcon. xd.png))

Kaldaka stood up quickly and ran after Blizzardpelt. Blizzardpelt? Don't just keep on hunting anything you see, we don't need food every day, we can survive on what we have right now for a few days at the least. She looked up at the other wolf's muzzle. If we just go killing everything we see, becuase we think we need it, all this fresh meat will turn rotten, leaving us to find more. These deer need time to breed, only pick the weakest, oldest, but never the young healthy ones. If we did that then there would be no more food whatsoever.

(Most of this is true, wolves don't need three meals per day, one kill can keep them going for a while.)

((Yes. If it's a whole elk or caribou, they can go for at least three days without eating again. This is the truth.))

Kirkkaero sat down after he had his fill. When he heard Shadow, he was up and out in a flash. Inthiraelia! Inthiraelia! he thought, finding her scent. He pelted along the trail, and crashed headfirst into her side. This resulted in a mass of tumbling fur. Luckily, Inthiraelia had latched onto the ground soon enough to prevent another dislocated leg, and they spun in a circle. "God! Kirkkaero, what is wrong with you!" the female wolf yelped, shaking Kirkkaero off of her.

Assinaitok was surprised at Kirkkaero's entrance. Although he would almost never ask, he felt he had to know. "Are you two okay?" He raised his head from the ground. He sniffed, and cocked his head in anticipation of the answer.

"Yeah. We're fine." Kirkkaero said quickly, not wanting Inthiraelia to say something wrong. "I just.. worry about her. She's pretty much my only friend."

"But... you are of different packs. I know not much of packs, being an Amarok; but aren't two different groups enemies?" He paused. "All the wolves in different packs were against each other where I come from. So how are you friends?"

"I used to be a Shadow pack member. But then I got banned from the pack... so I went to Alaska." Inthiraelia told the wolf. "I never knew why..."

((My brain died after posting in WH and DP. xd.png))

((Well, at least it wasn't Twilight. /shot))

"And yet, you keep your friendship. Interesting." The Amarok yawned, resting his head on his paws, but kept his eyes open for if they wished to return his questions. He gradually lowered his tail, being more comfortable around them. He shifted slightly, making a rut for him to lay better.

Edited by vamprah9588

Kirkkaero frowned. He remembered a very old friend of his that he hadn't heard from in a long time. "Well, friends can save lives." the Steppe Wolf said slowly.

((Twilight as in the vampires or Twilight as in Twilight Sparkle? xd.png And this is true. Friends can save lives. I almost suicided once from depression. My friend kept me from doing so.))

((Pixies Vampires. I saw a part when I was in a Blockbuster. DO NOT WANT.

I'm an ex-brony, so can't say anything bad 'bout TS. xd.png))

Assinaitok thought it over. "I've never had any friends. I don't feel the same as you." He shifted again, and waited for any responses. He thought of asking something, but held it in, as it might not be an appropriate question from a stranger. Assinaitok looked at the male's haunch. "Have you hurt your leg?"

((And I helped a friend out of depression before he tried anything stupidcidal.

Lastly, Make 'em ask anything! I can't post without content!))