freezerpup

Wolves of Darkness and Light.

Plot:

Two wolf pups sat in the forest. One girl and one boy. The girl was named Shadow as she was black and the boy was named Alaska as he was grey. They both loved each other but one day that all changed. They found a dead elk to feast on but it was only small enough for one of them. So they had an argument on who was going to have it. They both walked away and started their own packs. Alaska made a bad pack to try and kill Shadow's pack. He made it bad because he knew Shadow would make a good pack and he wanted her and her little friends to die. Shadow made a good pack to try and bring happiness and peace as she knew Alaska would make a bad pack.

They started having battles against each other. A human stopped it one day as she was walking through the forest. She didn't want them to get hurt and she carried them away from each other. The girl had black hair and a sweet smile. She never came back and never will. And 5 years after (which is this year) they shall start again.

It starts of in one of the green forests of Ireland. They travel all over planet earth.

Rules:

No swearing.

Minimum of 4 sentences per post.

Please use proper spelling.

Character sheets should be PMed to me to be approved.

No Godmoding.

Character Sheet:

Fourm name:

Character Name:

Type of wolf:(usehttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_all_the_different_types_of_wolves to help)

Personality:

History:

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good):

[/size]Helps both teams only one person

Fourm name: vamprah9588

Character Name: Assinaitok

Type of wolf: AmarokPic

Personality: A loner(Amaroks hunt by themselves) with a bit of a temper, Assinaitok cares for nearly none but himself.

History: A sort of god to the Inuit, most history of the Amarok are myths.

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good): Neither?

Other: Can die, but is reborn from the snow in the same way as a phoenix from it's ashes.

With Alaska (bad):

Fourm name:freezerpup

Character Name:Alaska

Type of wolf:Grey(usehttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_all_the_different_types_of_wolves to help)

Personality:mean but helpful

History: Used to be good and have a crush on Shadow.

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good):Alaska Duh!

Fourm name: dangershy

Character Name: Inthiraelia (in-thur-ail-eeyuh)

Type of wolf: Mackenzie Valley Wolf (Canis Lupus Occidentalis)

Personality: She acts like an acrimony shell of a wolf because she hates being an Alaska pack member, but shows affection to pack members she has become fond of.

History: Will be role-played.

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good): Was once Shadow; now Alaska.

Other: Knows that Kirkkaero loves her and feels slightly guilty about it because she goes to meet him when the other wolves are asleep.

Fourm name: RTD

Character Name: Stormia

Type of wolf: White

Personality: Easily distracted. Doesn't really like Alaska, but prefers him then Shadow. Really likes pups. Will try to save whomever is on her side.

History: As a pup, she wasn't really sociable so the meaner pups had picked on her. One day, she was out and the meaner pups pushed her towards a rocky wall and she accidently got a light scar on her face. Since then, she doesn't tolerate anyone who is mean to her or to others.

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good): Alaska

With Shadow (Good):

Fourm name:

Character Name:Shadow

Type of wolf:Black(usehttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_all_the_different_types_of_wolves to help)

Personality:Good kind fun and helpful

History:Has always been good and used to have a crush on Alaska

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good):Shadow Duh!

Fourm name: dangershy

Character Name: Kirkkaero (kur-care-ee-yoo)

Type of wolf: Steppe Wolf (Canis Lupus Campestris)

Personality: A kindred soul who will do anything to stop or try to stop the war. If he finds an injured wolf, wether it be from Alaska's pack, Shadow's pack, or just a stray loner, he will do what he can to help and heal it.

History: Will be role-played.

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good): Shadow.

Other: Knows herbs that can heal, harm, or do nothing. Pretty much a pacifist medicine-wolf. Also in love with a wolf that was once a Shadow pack member but was banned and now is an Alaska pack member.

Fourm name: BlazingPhoenix

Character Name: Blizzardpelt

Type of wolf: White

Personality: She is a very kind wolf, always looking to help others. This is why she joined Shadow.

History: She was always against meaness and oppression, and always will be.

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good): Shadow

Fourm name: Shadowwolf6

Character Name: Kaldaka (Because it's an awesome name (Cal-da-ka))

Type of wolf: Black Wolf Dark black fur, right ear looks torn. She has a scar across her muzzle.

Personalitiy: Playful, doesn't like death, willing to help, gets jumpy around certain wolves.

History: Old pack died. Spent a year as a loner.

With Alaska (bad)or Shadow(good): Good, why not

(I hope iv done this right. If I haven't feel free to tell me what to change or feel free to edit it.)

Edited by freezerpup

Quick reminder:

You Can Only Bump a Topic Every 24 Hours

When the topic falls to another page, or lower down the first page, you’re only allowed to bump it (meaning, post an irrelevant post [called ‘bump’] to send your RP back to the top of the unapproved section) once every 24 hours of the last post. Share the attention! Deleting your bump and bumping it again the same day is against the rules as well.

The girl was named Shadow as she was black and the boy was named Alaska as he was Grey.

Grey doesn't need to be capitalized.

Plot critique, it would be nice to know why Alaska is "bad." Was it something about his personality? I mean, they both argued over the same thing so it was just as likely that Shadow would go evil. A bit more depth into the motivation of both sides would be helpful.

They both loved each other and one day that all changed.

And should be but.

Alaska made a bad pack to try and kill Shadows pack.

Shadows should be Shadow's

Can we know more about this human who stopped it, and why they did so?

How do they travel around the world when there is water and they happen to be animals?

Plot could use a little work, but overall you covered everything. I'll go ahead and move this.

THANK YOU!

PM me your applications.

Edited by freezerpup

((Two new characters both played by Dangershy))

Edited by freezerpup

((im starting the rp you can still sign up. do your writing in colour i cant atm as im on my 3ds. dont do them in realy light colours it hurts some ppls eyes.))

Ok we are the good team. Alaska is trying to defeat us as he has tried with me for many years now. He only has one pack member other than himself at the moment. If you have any questions howl them out to me. I am your pack leader. Said Shadow sweetly.

((Alright. But I don't do my whole posts colored, I color my character speech so I can tell one character from another when they're speaking.))

Kirkkaero heard his leader's message. And I know exactly who that wolf is... he thought, looking into the stilled water. He frowned at himself.

-

Inthiraelia was sitting under a tree. I wish I could see Kirkkaero again... It's been so long. she thought absentmindedly.

((Not much going on, sooo... short post. ._.))

Edited by dangershy

((Just starting off with a hunting post, not much going on.))

Blizzardpelt stalked the elk. It was quite a large cow. "This will feed a few wolves," she thought. She pounced. The elk died.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Kaldaka looked up, examining her leader. She was quite close the the group of wolves, she could see Shadow clearly. Kaldaka gave out a short holw, and followed it with her question. Why do we have to fight Alaska? Why did he go evil? And, more importantly, when are we going to fight? Her head cocked to one side, at a questioning angle.

Shadow listened to Kaldaka and replied saying. Im not sure why he is bad I think it is because he knew we would make a good pack. We have to fight to save ourselves. If we dont he could attack and we would die. We will fight when he and his pack come that could be any time so we have to be well prepared.

---------

Right Pack. We will attack Shadow and her goody good gumdrops soon. Be prepared to fight. If you want you can turn round and join her. Its up to you! said Alaska sharply

((RTD Has now joined Alaska!))

Kaldaka nodded. Yes Ma'am! she responded, wanting to get the correct approach. She stood up turned her muzzle towards the forest. Shall I... go... and hunt? She asked, eager to do her bit for the war effort.

If you want said Shadow kindly. She went to lie down to go to sleep as she was tired. She soon fell asleep. She had a glorias dreem.

Kaldaka nodded. She sprang forward and looked around. Her eyes locked on a small herd of deer. She remembered everything she had learnt from her year as a loner. She crouched down. The wing blowing towards her, perfect.

Shadow woke up hungry. She seen the same herd of elk that Kaldaka seen. She didnt know Kaldaka was there. She pounced and killed all of the elk slowly. She struggled killing them but killed two large ones and let the others go in the space of thirty minutes. Some kiked her some antlered her but she still didnt give up. She brought the two she killed back to the packs den. She was the strongest of them all.

Edited by freezerpup

Assinaitok walked through the old forests. It was unusual to see an Amarok wandering Greenland, but he had walked a lot to get here. The elk and caribou were scarce in North America, and he had crossed the ice bridge to get to a new feeding ground. He smelled wolves nearby. Normal wolves, not Amaroks like himself. Even though he hunted alone, he walked towards the scent, wanting to make sure they were of no threat.

Kaldaka sighed. She had rather been looking forward to the deer. But now this other wolf had gone in and turned it into a bloodbath. She stood up and stalked off, looking for something else to hunt.

(Edit: Just going to say, in the rules it says no godmodding, there are a few wolves just going around and one-hit killing, just saying that other animals have defences too, including hard hooves and antlers)

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((And if anyone's played WolfQuest, you should know it is VERY HARD to kill an elk.))

(Alaska's side here. We should put whomever we are following as a character on top so its easier to remember and not get confused. ^.^)

So.. Alaska.. We need to plan before we do this evil revenge and build up our pack. We can't just attack on them on whim. We need food, shelter, bones, and of course.. other wolves. We can't do a two or so wolf show. Stormia looked at Alaska. She knew that Alaska could be reckless.... but who cares? Stormia doesn't mind killing unless its not for a good cause.

Edited by RTD

Wait! You thought wrong! We have shelter. Shouted Alaska leading his pack to his den. Here we have shelter. He pulled out an enormous trunk. Inside was lots of elk. Dead elk. This is our food. For our plans we will train and grow strong. We shall fight soon. But first lets eat. He took out a large elk. The largest he got. This is dinner. After this we sleep. Then we wake up in the morning and start training OK?

Stormia thought to herself. It's not going to be that easy to overthrow another pack. We need to think this through carefully. Oh well. Hope for the best.

Stormia did not sleep, however. She felt that the night was new and she just had that feeling.

((That's gotta be one huge pile of stink.))

Assinaitok looked at a large herd of elk. He was starving from the journey, and he didn't want to die over and over again from hunger. He stalked the herd, which was hard for his size, and tried to locate a weak member. One was walking slower than the rest. He sprinted at the slow cow, and the rest of the herd scattered. The Amarok was the same size as the elk, so it's only defenses were to try to gore the wolf with her antlers. She swung her head, and Assinaitok ducked and gripped her throat. He jumped, and they spun for a second, the cow landing on her back. She tried to kick him, but the Amarok crushed it's windpipe by biting down on the elk's neck. The elk's legs twitched as she died. He opened the cow, and started to eat.