Zaxian

Diablo

Just started D2 up and running again. Enjoying it a heck of a lot more than I did D3, to be honest. Anyone here still playing that?

Heck Yea! In the middle of Act 2. If u wanna play multiplayer sometime, we can. Do u have expansion set?

Heck Yea! In the middle of Act 2. If u wanna play multiplayer sometime, we can. Do u have expansion set?

I do yes. Although the reason I came back to the thread...

Path of Exile. Seriously, if you guys are into Diablo you should go look at this game. It's the game that Diablo 3 should have been.

I was watching a Lets Play of Diablo 3 on YouTube and got to looking into the game and found out it can be used on the Xbox 360. I also found out about that always on for some auction house but does it apply just to the PC or is it also for Xbox360? I'd like to play it but I have no desire to play online with it.

Just got my new comp and d3 installed while I don't have the expansion yet..I hope to have it soon. I haven't been able to play for several years so am a bit behind ><

I am needing a party for some of the boss battles if anyone one is interested PM me please

Highest level char is a Barbarian level 52.

So, a lot has changed in Diablo since RoS came out. Enough that I thought this thread deserved a bump. If you haven't logged in for some time, you might go check it out.

For one thing, they now have seasons. I thought I'd hate them at first. The idea is you start from scratch and see how far you can get and earn little perks from it. But they've added some nice tricks, especially for the last season. (Current one is 5). You get a pet that will pick up gold piles for you. And after performing some basic tasks (normally done while playing) you get a free set for your first 70. Just that alone catapulted me into T4 content.

I always play the season starts with a couple old friends and usually get bored after getting to 70 as I don't like the farming aspect. But having the free set has pretty much eliminated that problem so I've been having fun just smashing stuff biggrin.gif