Zaxian

Diablo

Thank you Layn I will contact you soon with my battletag info. I beat Asmadon today on the first run through!! So excited about that too smile.gif Tomorrow I start act 4 Nightmare level so that will be something!

"We recently issued a round of account suspensions and bans to several thousand Diablo® III players who were in violation of the Battle.net® Terms of Use for cheating and/or using botting or hacking programs while playing. In addition to undermining the spirit of fair play that’s essential to everyone’s enjoyment of the game, botting, hacking, and other such exploitive behavior can contribute to stability and performance issues with the Battle.net service. As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and fun online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and we'll be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed."

user posted image I survived da ban!

So finally, I got out my strongest weapons and armor, got all the buffs, walked up to him..

and one-shot him.

TOok his armor, and felt great.

Kulle story bro

I survived da ban!

Why wouldn't you? Unless you're the person who keeps sending me friends requests full of gold-selling spam ; )

Now I need a level 60 Barbarian so he can use a legendary axe I just found. It's probably not the bestest weapon evar for a barbarian, but I bet it'll look cool and work really well on Hell mode.

Edited by Princess Artemis

I almost gave this game up, because I got tired of dying over and over, since I have really no one to play with.

I saw how the level 60 gear for my main (demon hunter) would look, and now I'm determined to get there. x)

I still like the game, but grinding for 5 hours for 1 piece of gear, and dying a lot on anything higher than normal makes me not want to play it for more than a few hours a day though.

Even though I pre-ordered diablo 3 I only now started playing it. Can you really not customize your character's appearance? I hate the way the male barbarian looks. I don't want to be 80 years old.

And this pretty much looks identical to WoW. I absolutely detest the fact that I need to be logged onto the internet to play this game because I like to take my computer camping. I wish there was an option to not play mmo-style and just play the campaign.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Why wouldn't you? Unless you're the person who keeps sending me friends requests full of gold-selling spam ; )

lol I've gotten like 10 of those.

Now I need a level 60 Barbarian so he can use a legendary axe I just found. It's probably not the bestest weapon evar for a barbarian, but I bet it'll look cool and work really well on Hell mode.

I'm gonna level mine because the barb is like the warrior in WoW. Crap without gear, but insane when given very good armor. The new patch makes the creeps even easier and now the best weapons and armor will be accessible to many more people due to the drop rate change.

This is for those that play Diablo with me if you guys see this that is:

I fell yesterday and was wedged tightly between my bed and my nightstand. No one could hear my cry out for help and it was 45 mins to an 1 hr 20 mins before anyone found me. I am in no condition to play today and I am sorry for that. I hope to be back on by Mon.

Good good. I've finally hit 50 though and now I'm just farming for gold in Nightmare for new gear before I start trucking through Hell.

Ow, hope you're feeling better now! I've been out of town (I should have posted something, sorry about that) but I'm back now.

Been stuck going forward in Act 2 Inferno. It doesn't cheat anymore, but it's still tough.

Oh wow once I get to level 60 and can get Remy there too we will start working through Hell and then we can take on Inferno and see what happens.

Welcome back from being out of town. I have missed you ^^

Kei I to am mining for gold and gear in hopes of better gear,

FINALLY, Act 2 Inferno is becoming doable. Only took a month of farming Act 1 and forgetting everything I knew about kiting, but I'm finally making some real progress and not getting blown up every thirty seconds.

Invulnerable Minions can go DIAF.

Went to play diablo 3 and it requested the authenticator number. I accidentally left my phone at my parent's house. Can't remove the authenticator without the authenticator number. So angry. What an absolutely terrible idea.

Edited by Syaoransbear

well.... technically, it's a really GOOD idea..... because otherwise a hacker could take it off your account...

though if you call them and provide lots of account info, they should take that and remove the authenticator.

well.... technically, it's a really GOOD idea..... because otherwise a hacker could take it off your account...

though if you call them and provide lots of account info, they should take that and remove the authenticator.

I think I'd prefer it if they e-mailed me a number or something upon request since it's unlikely the hacker would have my email password as well, or had a secret question/answer type thing rather than being dependent on an easily lost small device. There just has to be a better way than this. How are bank websites so secure? blink.gif

Edited by Syaoransbear

Thing is, they aren't. they encourage you to use a unique password/account name, but aside from that.... they can't really. they rely upon the fact that it's a crime to steal your real life funds, so if your identity is stolen the fbi will be meeting the thief shortly. Video games need heightened security measures because it's... less of a big deal if your pixels are stolen. Although some banks use mobile authenticators.

Also if your email password is the same as your battle.net password... they have your email account too.

Edited by Layn

Also if your email password is the same as your battle.net password... they have your email account too.

Well that would just be silly tongue.gif

I'm really annoyed with how the maps get reset and fogged every time you log out or when blizzard kicks you off, and then you are dumped at the last checkpoint which may have been hours ago. I was practically forced to play for an hour more than I would have liked to because having the maps reset and having to hack through all of that again would have taken longer than playing until the next checkpoint. What was especially annoying was getting disconnected a few levels deep in a randomly generated cave that I hadn't finished, and getting kicked waaayyy far back to my last checkpoint.

Haven't played in a while so I'm not sure if they changed it, but it used to be that quitting/DC'ing would only port you back to the beginning of the dungeon level you were in. I remember getting disconnected on floor 2 of a worm cave and happily finding my character still in floor 2 when I got back on. You're saying that now, instead of even being in the dungeon, it ports you back to a checkpoint? That's dumb.

Haven't played in a while so I'm not sure if they changed it, but it used to be that quitting/DC'ing would only port you back to the beginning of the dungeon level you were in. I remember getting disconnected on floor 2 of a worm cave and happily finding my character still in floor 2 when I got back on. You're saying that now, instead of even being in the dungeon, it ports you back to a checkpoint? That's dumb.

Some of the caves are randomly generated, so when the map reset the cave I was in disappeared and I got sent to the last checkpoint.

Hmm, net result of this patch so far seems to have been that my summon-based Witch Doctor is now kinda OP lol - I just run around holding down firebats (dire bat) and let my summons tank for me. Though admittedly I've only made it partway through Nightmare so far (I stopped playing about two weeks in because of the obvious balance issues).

Just started D2 up and running again. Enjoying it a heck of a lot more than I did D3, to be honest. Anyone here still playing that?