Qualeo

The Avengers

I saw that trailer a matter of two or three hours after it was officially uploaded and all I can say is dang May can't come soon enough! Well actually, the release to DVD. I hate cinemas so I won't be seeing it come May :c But I'm so excited!

Well, the XMen movies unfortunately don't cross over, so we're just going to end up with a confusing situation regarding Quicksilver.

I love the Avengers, starting with Iron Man, he is one of my favorites. I like all of them, but for different reasons. Iron Man was what got me into the Avengers, before that I was more of an X-men fan. After seeing the first Iron Man movie, I started watching the various cartoon series and over the years came to know and like all of the Avengers.

I really like what they did in Captain America: Winter Solider. Keeping the Winter Solder's appearance to a minim really added the cool factor to him. Each time he showed up, it was epic. Hoping to see more of him in future movies.

Also hoping to see more of Hawkeye, he is another one of my favorites, and we really didn't get to see his personalty in the Avengers. I feel like his appearance in Thor gives a better example of his personality then Avengers. In Avengers he was almost always fighting, broken, or healing. Also, Silver and Scarlet, looking forward to seeing how they portray those two.

I watched the Age of Ultron-Trailer several times by now and I'm so endlessly excited for it.

Ultron's voice is sooo epic, the trailer looks so dark, even desperate. Can't it be may already? Seix months left to wait. sad.gif

Soooo. Endgame. Anyone wanna talk about it? Cause my soul is crushed. 

(I know this thread is kinda dead but whatever) I can talk with you Evangeline *pats back* yeah, I totally cried when I watched Endgame. Just a little bit but I still cried.

Also I hope Spider-Man counts as an Avenger. 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

Reviving old thread lol.

I absolutely loved Endgame, such a perfect end to the 11-year saga, and an unprecedented world-building in the realm of cinema.

Just watched Shang-Chi & The Legend Of The Ten Rings yesterday. Curious to hear people's thoughts on phase... 4? are we on 4 now? Thoughts on the movies that have come after Endgame lol.

Personally, Endgame was the pinnacle of the Marvel movies so far for me, and the shows and films after have felt anticlimactic but I understand they are trying to essentially reboot/restart another saga with new cast/stories.

Questions, comments, commentary?