Qualeo

The Avengers

I love the Thor movie and him in the Avengers. OMG, you know whats amazing.....my husband looks A LOT like him when he had his hair grown out....yummy, haha. I can not watch him without seeing my husband, sorry, just had to say it!

Anyway, i like all of the new movies but have never been a big fan of hulk. But they did a good job on him in the Avengers movie. Dont call him stupid loki.....

I preordered the Avengers Blu-Ray/DVD/3D Blu-Ray/Soundtrack/Digital Copy Edition (wow, a lot of stuff LOL) a while back. I can't wait until it arrives. :3

It's on DvD here already! NZ FTW. xd.png

Except...I still have to watch it. But my friend assures me I'll like it. So yeah.

But yay! =D

I have to wait until next month until it comes out on DVD.

Then I'll have to wait until I get some money for it T-T

Loki the fly O_O turned himself into a fly in Norse mythology...

I think Thor is handsome, though he can't compete with Sherlock at all, IMHO! biggrin.gif I also like Captain America, and I find that I love the scene where Hulk pounds Loki to bits! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif!

From all the Avengers prequels, Iron Man was definitely my favorite, though I'm pretty sure it was mostly thanks to Robert Downey Jr. xd.png The others were ok-ish, but definitely not my favorites. Hulk bored me, Captain America was meh and I liked Thor because of Loki, so while I wanted to see the Avengers movie I can't say I was having any great expectations. and I have to admit itproved me very wrong.

The movie felt just so well thought-out. Sure it wasn't in the same league with movies like LotR, but for a superhero movie it was brilliant. I especially liked the fact that almost everyone was relevant, had their place in the story, yet still remained IC. The fact that they just couldn't get along until the end was probably my favorite aspect of the movie. It just felt realistic. Take several strong personalities and force them to work together, they're bound to clash.

Also, saw some of the extra footage that sadly didn't make the cut. I'm really bummed the scene with Steve wasn't in the movie since it would've easily been one of my favorites.

It's here on DVD too. For once we seem to be ahead in terms of movie stuff? Lols.

There's a new ad around here for Telstra starring Chris Hemsworth in it. He's so cute in the scene where he's passing the kid watching The Avengers. :P

It's here on DVD too. For once we seem to be ahead in terms of movie stuff? Lols.

There's a new ad around here for Telstra starring Chris Hemsworth in it. He's so cute in the scene where he's passing the kid watching The Avengers. tongue.gif

By Telstra, do you mean Telstraclear? If so, I haven't seen this add. =(

Also, I may finally see the movie on Saturday! =D

*is excited*

I absolutely loved The Avengers. I've seen it twice, and the only two things I didn't like about it was Bruce Banner suddenly learning to control his rage and the professor making a way to close the portal. So, while under Loki's control, Hawkeye tried to destroy the S.H.E.I.L.D helicarrier, which is filled with S.H.E.I.L.D. agents, while the professor is subconsciously making a way to close the portal. Makes perfect sense.

But, anyway, The Avengers is now my favorite movie. They did an amazing job on the characters. I also loved Iron Man, the second one not as much, but it was still awesome, Thor and Captain America were okay, and I haven't seen the Hulk movies.

I absolutely loved The Avengers. I've seen it twice, and the only two things I didn't like about it was Bruce Banner suddenly learning to control his rage and the professor making a way to close the portal.

Bruce didn't 'suddenly' control it; as pointed out, he's been in isolation for a few years learning how to control it. What he did was accept it, which can be a very quick thing. As for the professor making a way to close the portal, all he did was introduce an 'off' switch, nothing more.

By Telstra, do you mean Telstraclear? If so, I haven't seen this add. =(

Also, I may finally see the movie on Saturday! =D

*is excited*

Omg, major fail at the time of posting that, haha. Not sure why I said Telstra (though yes, it is just Telstra =p) - it was actually Foxtel that did the ad.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYnBcpXhuTQ

c:

It's back in theaters where I am. I've already seen it twice but it'd be awesome to go see it on the big screen again.

Finally saw it. Need to see it again. =3

(my little brother was talking last time. xd.png)

My favourite is Iron Man.

My friend likes Captain America.

If I could sew, I would dress up one of my many little teddies and make her a captain Ameri-bear for her birthday.

But I can't sew. =(

I got the DVD last friday and watched the movies twice since then xd.png

It's a movie I could watch every week for the rest of my life laugh.gif

If I could sew, I'd make some of these.

user posted image

Ooh, cool! I like the Thor one best. <3

So do I lol. I quite like Captain America's as well.

Edit: Finally go to see the Avengers yesterday. It was awesome. It was awesome cool.

Edited by Fortune86

If I could sew, I'd make some of these.

user posted image

I love this!

I thought the movie was great, but what was even better for me was the fact that even after Coulson was shot, literally EVERY fan I know just refused to acknowledge his death. We're just pretending nothing happened!