Qualeo

The Avengers

I don't think that's Tom Hiddleson in that picture, but there is one similar to it:

user posted image

And by Similar, I mean Loki with a little Captain America kid. XD

Edited by MysticTiger

Aww, that kid must have been the happiest little boy alive at the time. Hiddleston seems like such a sweetheart. happy.gif

I know, right? xd.png As if he didn't already have enough fangirls (and fanboys).

In other news, I'm seeing the movie again tomorrow with another friend. It's just that good.

In other news, I'm seeing the movie again tomorrow with another friend. It's just that good.

Oh, I'm jealous.

I'd like to go a third time, but the move isn't in the cinemas any longer around here sad.gif

I'll just have to wait for september

Looks like I'm not going until next week... I'd take you guys if I could though.

Now that I don't have to concentrate so much on the plot, I can find all the little details I didn't notice before. >:D

I still won't have the money for it.

It would have to come out right in the middle of a bad patch, wouldn't it?

I must say,it's got to be the funniest action movie I've ever seen.The effects were killer,it had a good plot,and it still maintained the seriousness while not boring you.Plus,Robert Downey Jr.

NUFF' SAID.

Well I'm gutted.

I've been looking out for Iron Man on the TV for weeks because I wanted to see it again. It was on yesterday and I only just found out. My mother didn't tell me because she wanted to watch Harry Potter instead.

dry.gif

This is kinda-sorta-on topic...

Tom Hiddleston is 3 hours away from me right now. I'm going with a friend to try to meet him next week. happy.gif

I love dis movieeeee.

Only saw it once, want to see it again.

This is kinda-sorta-on topic...

Tom Hiddleston is 3 hours away from me right now. I'm going with a friend to try to meet him next week. happy.gif

O rly? Is it a signing or something?

Saw this and it made me lol, so I thought I shoudl share.

user posted image

And yes, I am determined to keep this board alive until I have seen the movie and can share my thoughts.

Fortune, you should see it right now. It's amazing.

Not amazing in an avatar, lotr, or star wars kind of way. Amazing in a <3 marvel kind of way.

I would, but I lack the funds. My only hope is asking for the DVD for my birthday. In October.

D:

It's so far away...

Well, no luck meeting Tom... but I did get to hang out with my friend and we planned out our Loki cosplays together. Can't wait until they're done so I can show you guys, if you're interested!

ALL OF MY LOKI FEELS ;www;

Although Captain America was my favorite movie. He's such a sweetie! I love Thor too, but he spent much of his screentime running around being an adorable idiot rather than accomplishing heroic things <X'D

but he spent much of his screentime running around being an adorable idiot rather than accomplishing heroic things <X'D

Finally, someone who gets it! xd.png

Yes, Thor didn't do anything really heroic compared to the heroes Captain America and Iron Man. Doesn't mean I didn't love the movie, but Loki did a lot more in the actual movie then Thor. Thor really didn't do anything until the very end and even then, that's questionable.