Qualeo

The Avengers

I thought the movie was great, but what was even better for me was the fact that even after Coulson was shot, literally EVERY fan I know just refused to acknowledge his death. We're just pretending nothing happened!

Agent Coulson was too badass to be killed. I support the theory that he will be back happy.gif

I adore him too, but I think him coming back would be weird...my friend would shoot me for saying that, though! xd.png

I think the current theories mostly say that if Coulson comes back, they'll explain it away by saying that he never actually died (or did die, but was revived by the medical staff on the Helicarrier) but Fury needed to pretend that Coulson did die so that he could use the bloodied Captain America cards to manipulate the Avengers into joining up.

Seems like it makes sense...

I think the current theories mostly say that if Coulson comes back, they'll explain it away by saying that he never actually died (or did die, but was revived by the medical staff on the Helicarrier) but Fury needed to pretend that Coulson did die so that he could use the bloodied Captain America cards to manipulate the Avengers into joining up.

Seems like it makes sense...

I think that has been the most popular theory for a while now. I haven't seen any of the Hulk movies, but Coulson was the one that had interactions with the three heroes left on the helicarrier, Captain America, Thor and Iron Man. He was their friend/fanboy. Fury saw a chance to get their heads into the game and took it.

Much as I love him, I think Coulson died. It would be far too Marvel to bring him back (I have a *massive* issue with how Marvel keeps reviving their heroes).

I liked Coulson, but I'm a fan of dead means dead (with exceptions for undead coolness), so I'll also be disappointed if they bring him back.

I liked Coulson, but I'm a fan of dead means dead (with exceptions for undead coolness), so I'll also be disappointed if they bring him back.

This. I mean, it sucks he died and I really liked his character, but his death gave the Avengers a new drive to sort out their differences and work together and I think that if Coulson came back, it would cause them to feel betrayed by Fury (or at least IMO) and I think it would be harmful to the story.

Watched it for the first time last night

Awesome I tell you. I love the humor bits xd.png

I have to say... When I watched it with my mum again and she saw the part where Hulk uses Loki as a rag doll... I thought my mother would never stop laughing.

It is sure a good part that xd.png

Same here!

I also love when Captain America gives eveyone these long orders and when he comes to the Hulk he only says "Smash"

That smile he gave was just awesome

I thought CA was sweet when he got excited over getting the flying monkeys reference (and Thor's WTF face xd.png).

Haha Yeah that was cute... Poor guy! He should really be a grandpa

I love Lokis rant about Hulk been a lower life form then getting smashed.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh" *pain*

That bits great xd.png

You mean the little whimper he did? Yes that was awesome xd.png

Apparently these was supposed to be a scene when CA starts ordering people to safety where he is recognised by one of his old team mates, who is now a grandfather. But they deleted it D:

You mean the little whimper he did? Yes that was awesome xd.png

Apparently these was supposed to be a scene when CA starts ordering people to safety where he is recognised by one of his old team mates, who is now a grandfather. But they deleted it D:

I wonder if what happened to CaptainAmerica will happen in RL....

If it does, I VOLUNTEER, biggrin.gif

((The ice freezing thing))

It's a theorectical possibility. The problem would be doing it in such a way to prevent cell damage during freezing/thawing. That's what is giving them issues at the moment.

Yeah, I completely agree! It just seems cheap most of the time. xd.png

All I have to say is Hawkeye is by far my FAVORITE Avenger ever...

ohhh yessss poptartFINALTINY.gif I couldn't find it yesterday, but oh man it looks amazing! I can not wait!

I'm happy that Aaron is Quicksilver (in the pictures the suit and his hair didnt really look great to me, hair looked too fake, but they edited it great in the movie, so it rocks), tho Evan did a great job in xmen, but I guess this is like an older version?

And I think Guardians kicked ass, loved the humor and everything!

Also for the favourite superhero, mine is Iron Man, and Iron Man movies are probably my favourite ever.