Saloiq

Cool Codes

You're welcome, Saloiq! Looking cool.

And

Up for adopttion CB Whiptail I just snagged from the AP w. code AmS4d: Kinda like am sad?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you, I'll make sure it has a happy home happy.gif

Forum Name: Kimoko_The_Dragon

How To Contact Me: Preferrably by PM, but you can contact me on this forum as well

Neat Codes I'm Willing To Breed:

(I name all my dragons, so this will be interesting)

Named Dragons:

2FBpL - FacebookAddictGumshoe

lWHZb - CT Gena

55eDj - DJ Professor K

NuLPs - RhythmThiefMaria

2WIBl - Tigrelus Durelen

1r0SY - IsamineKaito

bfGLS - DancingSamurai

BG7g0 - TheFourthAlice2Handcuffs

BAn34 - ClockworkLullabyIVHandcuffs

quVEr - ClockworkLullabyVHandcuffs

HiksI - Diva Missy

LV9sX - SugitaKenshin

5VAUd - MomentsOfHappiness

LIP35 - Puzzlette

ONvL2 - EmmyAltava

F82UH - PL Hugo

TjDgI - Picarat

DSN9D - MiniMidnightExpress

S3Qnt - KnockingOnTheMind

MNYGd - MiniGoldStone

tEXm2 - LonesomeStar

jamVg - Jeterborough

mjTRV - TheClocksOfGier

DustI - ThorneAnderson

HagOH - Oldbag

DunKm - FireSongOfTheOcarina

ImCoe - MrDyslexicCEO

vd4Cg - DyslexicAllice

ar3Qt - DandyOfTheForeignGhost

Cu2pd - PocketCupid

Special Requirements: Please don't kill, bite, abandon, re-gift, or experiment on the eggs.

Lineage Project: None, but willing to help others.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

^ oh man nice doctor who codes!

xd.png what in the world is with this pair I have! D: it keeps giving me awesome codes that relate to their breed! I've never had any pairs that have done that twice in a row.

Also... anyone want a CB with the code EXGoO?

Edited by 626lavaheart

I have this up for grabs.. I know, it's a difficult lineage to find a mate for. But I'm just putting it out here.

Code is: Uggkk

PM me, if interested.

OMG! the powers that be seemed to have granted me aB00N! Whats even funnier is I completely missed the CB black that popped up from me taking this egg xd.png LOL!

also found a great code for you Saloiq! (lol) sending you a teleport now ^^

I somehow found that in the AP even with those new codes blocking >< rawr those things are really annoying...

(anyone else have the need to grab eggs that have odd 8 digit codes ?)

OMG! the powers that be seemed to have granted me aB00N! Whats even funnier is I completely missed the CB black that popped up from me taking this egg xd.png LOL!

also found a great code for you Saloiq! (lol) sending you a teleport now ^^

I somehow found that in the AP even with those new codes blocking >< rawr those things are really annoying...

(anyone else have the need to grab eggs that have odd 8 digit codes ?)

Aha! So the even better code actually was aB00N. /was guessing based on your scroll

The new AP thingies are pretty distracting. :U It also makes looking for neat AP lineages take even longer. (I don't click and drop, I check the lineage before clicking.)

i've just picked up a Neotrop (think that's what it is - green with yellow slashes) coded 30pin. picked it up 'cos i thought the code was cool, but i prefer dragons with no lineage, or pure lineages. This one's a grab-bag.

Does anyone want it? (i'm not gonna just abandon it if no-one wants it; i'll raise it if i have no takers. i'm not that mean!)

pm me, as i never remember to check posts. i don't know how to include a pm link, so you'll have to go to my profile.

thanks! (and thanks to 626lavaheart for pointing me this way!)

Up for adoption:

2nd gen waverunner egg fr waverunner x albino, parents codes creep x ICkY: enjoy! Poor thing with its creepy, icky parents. xd.png

Edited by munificent

i've just picked up a Neotrop (think that's what it is - green with yellow slashes) coded 30pin. picked it up 'cos i thought the code was cool, but i prefer dragons with no lineage, or pure lineages. This one's a grab-bag.

Does anyone want it? (i'm not gonna just abandon it if no-one wants it; i'll raise it if i have no takers. i'm not that mean!)

pm me, as i never remember to check posts. i don't know how to include a pm link, so you'll have to go to my profile.

thanks! (and thanks to 626lavaheart for pointing me this way!)

You can just freeze it if no one wants it. Um, let me see. http://dragcave.net/lineage/2QuK5 Up for grabs. (pm me)

Girl nerd!

Girl nerd it shall be! biggrin.gif And I just caught this - do we think it's close enough to "Geek" to be a possible mate?

Girl nerd it shall be! :D And I just caught this - do we think it's close enough to "Geek" to be a possible mate?

Hm, I don't know, but it's better than nothing. :D

Wow, a CB Vine in the AP. o_o I can't imagine a Vine meowing though.

Up for adoption:

2nd gen flamingo fr. neo x flamingo p.codes ooze x germs: You're welcome biggrin.gif

Edited by munificent

mad.gif

Finally I get to trade for a 4th "numbers only" hatchling, and it turns out to be female, but my Autumn is female too...

So still looking for more eggs/hatchlings (normal breeds) with a code that consists of numbers only. Thanks!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/46396

http://dragcave.net/lineage/96826

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EBhnH

sad.gif That sucks. I've been keeping an eye out for you when cave-hunting (currently I'm mostly just hunting for cool codes myself), but it seems that all-number codes are quite unusual...

Yes, they are, unfortunately... One every 6 months or so...

And Thanks Amazon_warrior!

Edited by lilysally

I just bred 50ASk. I guess I'll be keeping it even if it doesn't alt then. XD

@lilysally - Yesterday I saw two eggs with 4 numbers and then a letter. I've only seen an all numbers once, and it wasn't even CB. :(