Saloiq

Cool Codes

I've lived in Ireland for 3 years, in the USA for 1,5 years, but my English is not got enough to see where that code is inappropriate... xd.png

@Ponystar17: You're welcome!

I've lived in Ireland for 3 years, in the USA for 1,5 years, but my English is not got enough to see where that code is inappropriate...  XD

It's a meme term (I think), so it's used a lot more commonly online than it is in general speech. You're probably better off not knowing, haha.

Hey, does anyone write descriptions for their cool codes? :D I don't write descriptions in general, but I'd love to read anything you guys have come up with. x3

I might do it for messy-lined cool codes, since I would freeze them. (I don't have any yet, because of this freeze-and-then-it's-useless dilemma. .-.)

xd.png hahahaha oh that's too perfect. If i ever find any codes that look like a "peng" or a "neewom" or maybe a nice "shrub"bery, i will have to send them your way...

Edited by Snuffles

Just discovered a CB Horse with a code that is either dirty (a profane synonym for one's behind) or insulting (a synonym for a donkey). I'd like to think it's the latter, since a Horse dragon is as close as you'll get to a donkey in the Cave. XD

Edited by Chanilove

I like this one, it's not a word but I still think it's cool. As it seems to be raining CB Whites on my scroll right now I might keep it as a code. Provided the other 4 gender male for a lineage I'm planning.

I couldn't resist Ricci the Greenwing:)

That's adorable! Name codes are such fun finds.

Just discovered a CB Horse with a code that is either dirty (a profane synonym for one's behind) or insulting (a synonym for a donkey). I'd like to think it's the latter, since a Horse dragon is as close as you'll get to a donkey in the Cave. XD

I guess I forgot to mention in my post last night that I have no intention of keeping the profane "donkey" egg since I only collect code pygmies. I'd love to see it go to a good, code-collecting home. Just offer a dummy egg on this trade link and I'll happily hand it over to the first offer I see.

And it's off to live happily ever after with Xeyla!

Edited by Chanilove

I guess I forgot to mention in my post last night that I have no intention of keeping the profane "donkey" egg since I only collect code pygmies. I'd love to see it go to a good, code-collecting home. Just offer a dummy egg on this trade link and I'll happily hand it over to the first offer I see.

wub.gif Thank you so much! I love CB word-code dragons.

I found this wub.gif now all I need is a hero.

Oho, so that's where that ended up! I saw it, but dithered and didn't get it. Good to see it ended up with someone who appreciates it. smile.gif

I literally just picked up this from the Cave and I'm rather thrilled with it! No idea what I'll pair it with, mind. I feel like I should influence it male but I'm not sure if I have any suitable CB code ladies for a mate at the moment...

@Wiz - Lol, like in the rhyme "zero the hero, first the worst", etc? XD

@amazon - Congrats! :D Maybe he'd work with SL0BS?