Saloiq

Cool Codes

I have a CB Nocturne here that would look great on your head scroll, and here I have a crazy CB Spitfire. Both are free to good homes. PM me about the Spitfire, as its still on cooldown. ^^

I've updated my post to include a speadsheet I've been working on. All my cool codes will be there eventually but right now it just has my CB's on it. smile.gif

Wiz it says I'm not allowed... did you make sure to set the document to free for everyone to see?

Wiz it says I'm not allowed... did you make sure to set the document to free for everyone to see?

Whoops, thanks for bringing that to my attention. All fixed now. I hope you like it, it was inspired by yours wink.gif

I need some advice please, do you guys think this or this?

Edited by Wiz

The first one. :D I just think the colors just flow more nicely in that one. XD

I couldn't resist. I love Albinos and Balloons have gone from a breed I didn't care for to one I really like. biggrin.gif

@xdlugia: Grats! They look perfect together biggrin.gif

@Saloiq: I think your right. Thanks smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

Is anyone interested in a bit of cash? biggrin.gif

PM to get it! Priority to those who already have a mate in mind.

Edited by fallen_leaf

Up for grabs:

2nd gen green egg from br0kn x wing (caps messed): Cool cool, thanks for letting me know. smile.gif

Edit: So cool, I think the first one works? But mixing it up is great.

Edited by munificent

Whoa, grats on the summon! o: And from now on I'm totally going to imagine my summoning dragons chanting in a circle, trying to raise a monster. :|

WARNING: Naughty code!

Got this hatchie gifted to me recently so the parents obviously arent mine but I thought their codes were funny and figured someone would get a laugh out of it with me. I see the mom's as "HA! Jk" although I know its not quiteee lol

Well, I don't have that many awesome codes, but I have compiled a little list of the ones I have. If anyone wants an egg from any of them, feel free to PM me! o3o

The List

Also, I'm always trying to expand my cool code collection *stalks code trading centre and this thread* xd.png