Saloiq

Cool Codes

You're welcome, Wiz! <3

The CB Fog with the code aORLY is still available here. ORLY? Yes, really!

The 3EG Pygmy from a checker with all-code grandparents (TjCAN x GEToJ; tREX3 x 3ZOOs) is still available here.

Also, I was gifted UNFoG by Amazon Warrior to mate with TjCAN. While I'm not big on Crimson Flares and Nilias together, they did produce an egg with an awesome code. The code is so awesome, in fact, that you might even say it's Win9L. I think this pair is a match made in code heaven.

Edited by Chanilove

Gifting an ap catch:

2nd gen albino w. code kaz0o: gone, enjoy! biggrin.gif

Edited by munificent

Also, I was gifted UNFoG by Amazon Warrior to mate with TjCAN. While I'm not big on Crimson Flares and Nilias together, they did produce an egg with an awesome code. The code is so awesome, in fact, that you might even say it's Win9L. I think this pair is a match made in code heaven.

Awesome! xd.png Glad they like each other! tongue.gif

I snagged "lWoW0", thanks!

Assuming it genders correctly, I think it'll make a lovely mate for this guy here.

You're welcome, Wiz! <3

The CB Fog with the code aORLY is still available here. ORLY? Yes, really!

The 3EG Pygmy from a checker with all-code grandparents (TjCAN x GEToJ; tREX3 x 3ZOOs) is still available here.

I nabbed orly, I think I can make something fun with it.

Grats on the WIN pygmies, those are cute. biggrin.gif

Got another number code egg gifted. Thanks!

Three more and I can go to 5th Gen. biggrin.gif

People, you are great!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RnSrE

Edit: And just got another gifted. Thank you very much! smile.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by lilysally

Just caught 'k good. Not sure whether I'll keep it yet, though. Would gift it to someone with a suitable mate.

That would go perfect with xdlugia's evil Misfit!

That would go perfect with xdlugia's evil Misfit!

xd.png Heh, it would! xdlugia, it's yours if you want it. smile.gif

it's spoken for.

Yup, I've got it now. c: If it were a regular dragon, I could've bred him to Tooll (although that's not the most imaginative pairing. XD) and if he were a girl, she'd be with TlNkA. I'll have to go scouting at the hour now. :P

I've updated my post to include a speadsheet I've been working on. All my cool codes will be there eventually but right now it just has my CB's on it. All up to date!

Edited by Wiz