Kenomechan

What time is it?!

I don't see this thread anywhere so... ADVENTURE TIME!

Does anyone here like it?

Favorite character(s)?

Favorite Episode(s)?

I myself love the poop out of this show!

My favorite characters are all of them! Except maybe the Ice King/Ice Queen.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything Adventure Time here!

Oh! I almost forgot! Opinions are always welcome! I like hearing others views. And don't worry, I don't judge people until I get to know them. So please post your thoughts! Just don't argue and troll people.

Edited by Kenomechan

I actually do not like this show. Can't understand the appeal of it. =/ Seems rather blah to me.

What do you guys like about it?

I actually do not like this show. Can't understand the appeal of it. =/ Seems rather blah to me.

What do you guys like about it?

This. I also can't understand how a yellow stretchy blob is supposed to be a dog.

At first, I thought this show was horrible. But as I watched more of it, it grew on me. Now it's one of my favorite shows. |D

My favorite characters are LSP, Lady Rainicorn, Marcelline, and Peppermint Butler.

I'm not really sure why I like it. xd.png It's random and weird and a lot of fun to watch. There are a few episodes I'm not fond of, though.

My cousin and I first watched this show while on vacation in Hawaii (along with Regular Show). We were laughing so hard within the first few seconds, because we really had no idea what was going on. Back home we watched all the episodes, and I think it's a genuinely good show, that doesn't get enough credit for its awesome animation, good voice acting and algebraic humor!

My cousin and I first watched this show while on vacation in Hawaii (along with Regular Show). We were laughing so hard within the first few seconds, because we really had no idea what was going on. Back home we watched all the episodes, and I think it's a genuinely good show, that doesn't get enough credit for its awesome animation, good voice acting and algebraic humor!

Right??

I love the animation!!

And I've watched some of Regular Show...

Not as big a fan, but still a good show!

At first, I thought this show was horrible. But as I watched more of it, it grew on me. Now it's one of my favorite shows. |D

Same here. I thought it was stupid and boring but then started to like it. Favorite characters are probably LSP and Lady Rainicorn, but I kinda like BMO too.

Same here. I thought it was stupid and boring but then started to like it. Favorite characters are probably LSP and Lady Rainicorn, but I kinda like BMO too.

What's your least favorite character?

This. I also can't understand how a yellow stretchy blob is supposed to be a dog.

Pfft, cartoon, I don't care about that. xd.png

I just don't find it really random or exciting or even funny. There is no real threat to any of the episodes. :c

But I will admit, LSP is great.

What's your least favorite character?

Hm.... Probably the Ice King and Tree Trunks.

Tree Trunks just really annoyed me in the crystal apple episode.

Ugh, the humanity. This show is just... *pukes*

What has cartoons come to these days? censorkip.gif that's what.

Rallis: Agreed. I never thought of Tree Trunks... Lol

Predatorfan4life: Thanks for your opinion! If I may, what makes you not like it? I'm just curious. //smiles//

I saw one episode and loved it. I looked up the birthday of the creator and they're 3 years older than me. They were influenced by many of the things I watched while growing up. For some reason it just has the feel of the shows I remember watching as a kid.

I went to Hot Topic today and got an LR plushie. I've never been this happy in my life. |D

You know, at first I though "Adventure Time" was just "meh" but now I kind of like it.

I am not sure I have a favorite character though I like Lady Rainicorn and Marcelene.

The animation is..well, kiddish but who cares, that's the whole point, right?

OMIGAH I HEART ADVENTURE TIME YAYS

Lady R is my fave!

Edited by cheese456

Whoo love!!

I think the animation makes the show oh so much better!

The only two things I own from Adventure Time is my Jake hat and my Finn/Jake and Fiona/Cake shirt.

biggrin.gif

I love Adventure Time! I even have a Fin The Human hat xd.png Share how you love it and why!

Favourite Character: (Mines Jake =) )

Favourite Episode: (Link it too biggrin.gif I have none xd.png oh wait yes but I cant Link it sad.gif mines Memories of a Memory!)

Favourite Princess: (Hmm Bubblegum!)

Add any more questions! Take out the words in ( ) xd.png

This show is SO FRICKIN' AMAZING, and there are so many reasons why that knowing me, it would probably take like several essays to explain.

My favorite character is Ice King. I want to hug him so much, and I've grown incredibly attached to him (even though I wouldn't actually want him anywhere near me because he's really creepy sometimes), and he looks like the cuddliest thing ever when he's not actively being NOPECREEPY... I have so many emotions about this guy. Everything he does either massively creeps me out, or makes me either laugh or want to cry or both. And he's really not malicious; he just has really messed-up ideas about how to interact with people.

Favorite princess... Bubblegum and LSP are both pretty awesome. I love how PB's all pink and pretty and cute, but also a mad scientist, and she obviously loves her friends and subjects a lot even when she's not so good at understanding their feelings, and the way she beat up Ricardio and saved Finn, Jake, Lady, and Ice King in that one episode, that was so cool. And LSP, well, she always seems so confident with herself, and she knows she makes mistakes, but always does her best to help when she needs to.

Favorite episode... I love Simon & Marcy a lot, especially back-to-back with I Remember You... A Glitch Is A Glitch; laughed so hard at that one and at the fandom's reaction... Princess Potluck because ICE KIIIIIING... yeah... I enjoy him a whole lot. Holly Jolly Secrets. Mystery Dungeon's also really good. It's got Lemongrab, and NEPTR, who is really adorable but we don't get to see him nearly enough, and Tree Trunks is just awesome in that one.

Also, The New Frontier is a pretty weird episode because I can't decide if I love that one or if it just upsets me way too much, the way Finn is so terrified for Jake's life the whole time...

Edited by PollyCockatrice

My favourite quote from LSP xd.png *laughs*

'I blinked my balls, my eyeballs' xd.png from The creeps.

One of my favourite episodes is The Real You.

Its weird... I thought this show was heaps popular?

What time is it? Adventure time!

Does anyone else love this show?

a few questions, feel free to answer:

Do you prefer Jake or Finn?

Favourite Princess?

Couples you ship?

Who's your favourite character?

I personally can't see how anyone could really hate this show. I mean, I understand if its not your favorite, but how can you not love a talking dog who can turn into police stuff just a tiny bit? My favorite character is Flame Princess because she can't decide if she want to love everything or burn it javascript:emoticon(':P'). I also love BMO.