shadow2345

The Overlord Test

Bah xd.png))

Shadow could sense the minions running about the tower and some out of it to give chase. He smiled As he sensed Lilith leave the tower. He leaped off of the tower and crashed through one of th uildings bellow. He gave a hiss as something metal penetrated his exo skeleton and then ran off as it was melted by his acid blood.

Lithark- The minions carrying me put me in a nearby river.

I had assembled a team to travel with me.. Quallor, four blues, and two browns. I told them that two blues would be swimming behind me, Quallor would be beside me, the other two blues would be in front of me, and the browns would be traveling on the sides of the river.

"Quallor, hand this to the minions inside the tower.." I instructed,"It's a to do list for them. Oh, and also tell Ze to gather a group of minions to gather those minions, who I sent hunting, back at my tower." Ze was what I decided to call the Green General. Quallor nodded and ran off.

Minutes later he arrived back and said,"Done." Then we set off.

(I had a bigger post but I acciedently hit the back button and it put me back onto the first page. Slaps myself)

(Doh - silly back button)

The Browns found that the 'thing' had left only a melted metal object behind, without any clue to continue following it- they returned to their posts in the throne room.

Efforts to rebuild the tower doubled - nay tripled, as Lilith was not happy about not just one... but 2 intrusions into her domain. Granted one Brown minion looked a lot like another, so that she could let slide - for now at least.

The 5 Blues that were responsable for the defences finally came up with a plan that was acceptable to them and set about the ritual. This would take a couple of days to be completed, but would keep them occupied. The Red returned to kitchen duty, and the scouts returned.

Lilith contemplated the punishments for the patrols that let that creature through.

Shame that Greens wouldn't find latrine duty demeaning...

Edited by Takhesis

Lithark- Having swam for hours we had finally saw what looked to be Lilith's tower. Still in repair, I saw some Green guards. I whisphered to my minions,"Go back a little bit, just enough that you can still see the tower but unnoticably. I'm going in." They stood to watch as I transformed into a Tyto Alba Barn Owl and then left. I took a quick flight around the tower and then onto some trees to make myself seem more owl like. Then I flew over to a window and flew inside.

Landing on some stairs that seemed to be deserted I flew down into the throne room. Hiding myself inside a small wall crack that just barely fit me; I decided to get my bearings before making myself noticable... unless I was already noticed....

((This one I'm kinda expecting))

In her owl form, Lithark would see as she entered the tower, lots of Browns repairing it, in a room adjacent to the throne room 5 Blues were doing something magical - not quite sure what exactly - the ritual had only just been prepared so it was anyone's guess.

In the throne room itself were 10 Browns forming a semicircle behind Lilith were she sat on her bloodstone throne. Also in the room was the messenger Brown.

Lilith seemed to be waiting for something, her minions had been told that she was expecting a guest, but were uncertain as to what form the guest would have.

((Minion patrols are useless.... they can't see the end of their arms tongue.gif))

(Lol)

Lithark-

I decided to take on a grand enterance. So, to distract everyone I make a clicky-clang noise that sounded much like a couple if soldiers marching. At that point most everybody was looking in different directions to see where the noise cane from. Nobody looking my way I swooped up to the cieling (Barn owls are completely silent when they fly) and then swooped down to the throne. Transforming into my mermaid self in front of Lilith. "Hello, Lilith. What a pleasure of meeting you in person." I was wearing a dress that was a white sparkly gown with dark splotches and dark like mist enveloping it.

"Greetings, Lithark." Lilith replied, "I hope the journey wasn't too tiring for you."

Her startled Guards took a moment to recompose themselves after Lithark's sudden (to them) appearance. Considering how close Lithark is to Lilith, Lithark would be able to see that Lilith had small horns on her head. Unlike Lithark, who was wearing a rather lady-ike ensemble, Lilith was wearing her biker gear - leather jacket over a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of thigh-high boots.

"Would you like some refreshments, before we discuss the mutually beneficial proposition?"

Lithark-"Of course not," I grinned,"Should we talk somewhere else? You can never be to sure of the enemy's presence." With that she also said before Lilith replied,"And would you mind introducing me to sone of your minions? I would do that myself if my minions were nearer." She wasn't lieing, her minions were nearby but if she was a bit less of a thinker she would have made them stay nearer to her.

"Of course." Lilith rose of her chair, "After all I've already met your messenger." She proceeded to introduce her personal guards. Once she had finished Lilith asked, "Where would you suggest we talk? And do you require refreshments - my cooks would be willing to provide a meal?"

"I respect your hospitality, so to be polite I only request sone plain cookies." I paused,"We could talk in your study or dungeon, assuming that you have one of them." I turned my grin to a normal state, and continued,"Of course if any of your minions are to come I would say the kitchen would do quiet nicely as well."

Lilith sent one of her minions off to the kitchen for cookies to be brought into her study. Lilith's study wasn't originally a study - it was an old library room. It was converted into a private area for Lilith at some point during the ongoing renovations of the tower. The rooms original use was still evident, but would suffice until repairs were completed and better furnishings could be acquired.

Her Guards were instructed that noone was to disturb them - unless it was the one with cookies of course. Orders given, and the location set, Lilith waited for Lithark to explain the proposed alliance.

(wow I have not posted I. A long time blink.gif)

After Alexander had brutally destroyed the training grounds, he heard the creek of a door opening. He turned to see a Red minion at the door. "Sire" he said hesitantly. "We have great news!" Alexander looked at the minion skeptically. "Speak quickly minion. And this better be some grand news or, well, let's just say it was good one of your brethren murdered a sheep already."

The Red, offering no objection, led his master to the front of the tower. There, he saw many Browns with tied-up human hostages, as well as some playing with... wolves? "What is this?" he damanded. The minions all stood at attention, and one Green stepped forward. "We did as you asked, sire." it said calmly. "We formed patrols and ransacked a village. These people were captured as well as much treasure. The patrols found a wild pack of wolves; which the Browns have taken quite the liking to."

"People", Alexander addressed the hostages. "You have two options; remain in your town and serve me; farming crops and forging weapons, or be left to survive in the mountains." then, addressing the Browns: "as for you, I want these beasts trained for combat. I have an odd feeling they shall be quite useful." As Alexander was finishing up the arangments with the villagers (every single one deciding to serve him) a Blue came from within the Tower. "Our spies have found something interesting, my lord" it said excitedly. "One of the other competitors has left their tower!"

Matze hummed as she walked through the halls of her tower, peeking in various rooms to see what her minions were doing. The Browns were training alongside the Greens and a few Blues and Reds. The fairy nearly clapped with delight when she noticed how vicious her minions were attacking the dummies she had provided for them. Imagine them doing that to a human! Matze nodded with approval as a particularly blood-thirsty Brown plunged his hand into a dummy, then violently tore out the 'guts' of the doll. The rest of her minions were cooking or doing other constructive tasks, like guarding the secret tunnel from the inside and the 'main' entrance.

The fairy decided to reinforce the number guarding both. Netielrin lazily flew over to a group of Browns, and issued some quick commands. She also signaled some Greens, and gave them the same orders. All of them saluted her before scampering off to their positions. Since she had nothing else to do in the training room, Netielrin, or rather Matze flew over to her throne room. Ah, the beautiful paintings and statues everywhere were just delightful. Especially since 60% of them were splattered in blood.

Lithark- I sighed deeply as cookies came. The minion left and I spoke,"Do you have any questions before I continue talking about anything?"

Ze----

Ze had been instructed to let the Red General, Ferno, to be in charge. He had sent more patrollings out then usual and had gathered the minions who were hunting. They brought back any things(PM me if you want to know what and the amount), and killed three humans. They also had captured four bathtubs worthn of snakes (around fifty) and around 27 alligaters. If the tower got attacked, the minions.. namely Ferno, would be as good as dead. So, as instructed on the to do list, he commanded 3/4 to be guarding the tower. Most of them outside but some were asigned to be hidden near windows and doors in case someone is to creap inside they would recieve a attack as a surprise.

Lithark-

I grinned at Lilith and started to eat a cookie awaiting her response. I knew that if I were to leave my tower, I have a bigger chance for someone to steal it... I keeped faking a smile, knowing that if tower was my attacked a lot of damage would be done....

Alexander and the Blue decided to meat in the War Room. It was a rather spacious room; with a large Mahogany table that took up most of the room. Stained-glass windows depicting many glorious acts of war took up much of the walls. Laid out on the desk was a map depicting the area. On the map were marked locations of important sites; be they villages, mines, enemy towers, etc. Alexander sat at the head of the table, while the Blue sat at the other end.

The Blue told Alexander many great things. It reported that one of the Green spies that had been sent out reported Lithark, one of the other competitors, had left her tower. He also spoke of the minions being left at the tower to defend it; though their defense was mediocre at best. "We should attack Litherk's tower, sire." the Blue said in a frenzy. "Then you will only have a few other competitors to crush! I will alert the troops; oh they will be so pleased!" as the Blue began to leave, Alexander slammed on the table. "Belay that order!" he said angrily. "I am not about to charge into a fight without even knowing what I am facing."

Suddenly, a thought crept into his mind. A rather... Ingenious plot. One completely unexpected and cruel. "You there, soldier." he called to the Blue. "Summon the highest of each tribe. I wish to discuss our plans.

Apocalypse judged that an hour had passed. He stood and the people gathered around him flinched. He walked toward where he had entered the town and ordered them all down. Those that resisted were thrown back toward the ones that stayed away. When the ones that would come went down, a number roughly around thirty, he smiled at the others. He closed his eyes as white hot flames erupted from him into the sky. He used his power of gravity to make the flames split into small droplets much like rain. The fire was so hot though that it lasted until it fell over the town lighting every building on fire. He went down the man hole and closed it, he sealed all the others with his gravity manipulation and looked at the people who were terrified. "Do not fear me unless you do something wrong, you are now under my protection" He said and walked off toward where the passage to his tower lay. Once back into his cavern he closed the tunnel off, there was little but danger of intrusion left back that way. He led the people to his tower and told them they could do whatever they wanted to as long as the crops were tended. Those that could forge were told to do so for some better treatment from his minions.

Shadow stalked through the mountains when he saw flames come into the sky. He smiled, his Master had just been there. but he was heading toward the tower he saw on the other side of the mountain his master was at.

Lithark- I was getting anxious. I couldn't resist thinking about my minions. Tapping my fingers nerviously agains the desk I awaited Lilith's reply. Maybe I shouldn't have left.. I thought,I could have asked her to come to my tower instead.. But either way, I knew I was to late for the time being. And unless if number six had been completed on the to do list.. oh, I just hope they're ready for anything.... I frowned deeply.

Once he had assembled all of the High Minions, Alexander began to describe his battle plan. "It is quite simple." he said nonchalantly. "Our enemies are gathering at one location. At the same time, a single tower is left undefended, while another is blindly ignorant of outside activity. As for our other enemies, the demon and fairy, they are of no concern right now. What I propose is a diversionary tactic. The enemy would expect an attack at an undefended location, yet think nothing of an attack on a tower with two Overlords. I have a plan, that while it may be riisky, may pay off well." he began to describe the details of his scheme. letting his plan settle, all of the High Minions were in full agreement with Alexander. Alexander had one Brown carry a piece of parchment with a short note for Lithark to Lilith's tower, while in the mean time, he began to hand select his forces for the job ahead.

Shadow stalked through the mountains, the clouds that were there hid him and the darkness of the rocks did an even better job. He avoided the patrols as he ended up at the foot of the tower. He couldn't see a way to get in without being spotted so he raced to the top. He used his senses to pick a spot with thicker rock then the rest. He used his tail to open a cut on his finger and a drop of blood fell. He let the drops fall in a circle around him.the drops wouldn't go through to the level bellow the one he was about to enter, but a hole would be in the ceiling for them to discover. When the rocks fell he fell with them. He heard the echo resonate through the tower and leaped up to the ceiling and raced away to keep hidden.

Apocalypse absorbed the sight of his humans, his pets... His servants working the fields. It was a good job he figured, they were safe and fed. They had most freedoms. It was better then their old lives and he was sure they knew that. Once his Shadow returned he would be able to root out anyone that wanted to overthrow him.

((yes, the tower is owned by Alexander XD))

Lithark- She began tapping her feet, she couldn't bear the fact that her tower and minions were in danger. None the less she still had a plan to do and stiffened herself by asking,"Do you have any some pools or ponds in here?"

((I gathered that))

As Alexander finished his preparations, there was a loud crash from the roof of his tower. He pointed to oneof the High Minions. "You there, finish arming the troops. I will investigate this alone." The minion scuttled off towards the rest of the minions; barking orders as he approached them. Alexander slowly ax ended the tower until he was at the uppermost floor. He scanned about the entire room. He saw nothing out of place but the masive hole in his roof.

But it was not what he saw that he was interested in. "You there, beast." he shouted throughout the room. "I know you are here. You should know better then to hide in the shadows. That, is my domain. And my domain alone". He could tell the creature was there by the slightest of things. He was so attuned to how Shadows worked; the creature might as well have been holding a torch. He let his hand fall onto the hilt of his sword, should it be needed.

(I can't wait to read about this fight! wink.gif )

Lithark- I couldn't contain myself,"Visit my tower... Soon.." I turned into a barn owl and flew off to the river where Quallor and the others were waiting. And that's where I got stopped.

Quallor told me sternly,"It is unwise to leave now, mistress." He was treating me like a child being scolded but I didn't notice and let him continue speaking,"I doubt that a couple of hours of travel is equal to only about a half an hour here." I stared at him blankly, and decided to punish him for his tone of voice and command later. But now I just flew back to Lilith's study, hoping to get it over with soon but still be successful....

Just saying since bloody has a tower in the mountains as well))

Shadow smiled, it was a first time being spotted. He walked toward the overlord, he entered his mind and sent an image of apocalypse cutting him down, followed by one himself, Shadow, with his tail through Alexander's button and coming out his mouth. There was no way to survive that, any magic used would have to be intense and even then might not work and or end in the casters death. Shadow walked around him, smiling, his white fangs wet from his dripping saliva. His fangs where nearly transparent they were so white. His tail snaked toward the mans legs and his tongue slid out showing it had a jaw on it too. Shadow was confident the blade would do nothing, after all, no normal blade could cut through him without extreme force. And even then it would melt as soon as it touched his blood. Even magic might not work against his blood. Shadow used his senses to scan his opponent to see what other tricks he had. While he was in his mind he tried to learn the mans understanding of shadow so he could do better next time.

Edited by shadow2345