_Z_

Turpentine breeding results.

Picked up turpentine x gold on the AP.

Dammit, I missed the original release. What biome are they in?

Picked up turpentine x gold on the AP.

Dammit, I missed the original release. What biome are they in?

Desert.

My two turp females just grew up, I bred them to my GW males. 1x no interest, 1x refusal.

Just to see what would happen, I bred one of my turps to a harvest and got a harvest egg.

I have finally breed one of my turps:

1) Turpentine (F) X Haverst (M) = Turpentine egg

I finally have a mate for my harvest! biggrin.gif

This is in relation to Turpentines, but its not a "breeding" question.. how many are we allowed to have on a scroll?

Edited by Rachel72

This is in relation to Turpentines, but its not a "breeding" question.. how many are we allowed to have on a scroll?

Don't think there's a limit - I've had 9 at one point on my scroll no problem.

I think the only breed limited dragons are valentine / xmas holidays, GoN, and leetle

Turp X black = refusal

Turp X black = egg

Turp X black = egg

Turp X black = refusal

Tried two PB Turp X Turp pairings today - both produced an egg on the first try. \o/

My two adult turpentines refused one another. Luckily I had another male hatchling which I allowed to grow up, and caught another turpentine egg this morning influenced female.

My hatchling which grew up today I bred with a black and got a turpentine egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/4EMJT

Edited by Ramica

First try, I bred my male Turpentine to a BBW. They gave me a Turp egg c: I need to get a few more CB Turps; they're turning into one of my better liked dragons

I am really starting to like the turp x GW cross. Especially with the female GW's. The shades of the wing look nice with the Turp.'s IMHO.

GW x Turp - Turp egg

GW x Turp - Turp egg

Turp x Golden Wyvern = refusal

Turp x Golden Wyvern = http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wf3aa

Turp x Golden Wyvern = success but no egg

Turp x Royal Blue = success but no egg

Turp x Royal Blue = http://dragcave.net/lineage/7FPYo

On a side note, I think a Turp x Royal Blue lineage would look rather interesting...

On it, or Turp X GW.

Gonna breed mine to A GW, a Holly (I really hope they don't produce anything so my /progeny stays with perfect reds. o.o), an Albino, and a seasonal. I'll update with my results as soon as they are bred.

I'm trying to get a Sweet and Sour smell lineage going - bred my Female Turp. to my Heartseeker - they didn't show much interest in each other, but the fact that I got that message as opposed to a out-right refusal, gives me hope.

Have not yet thought of what other breeds have a 'smell' to them to breed my Male Turp. to

BlackXTurp = Turp egg

BlackXTurp = Refusal

TurpXTurp = Turp egg

From what I see they are like most other breeds. I like some of the lineage combos people are coming up with for them smile.gif