_Z_

Turpentine breeding results.

I'm trying to get a Sweet and Sour smell lineage going - bred my Female Turp. to my Heartseeker - they didn't show much interest in each other, but the fact that I got that message as opposed to a out-right refusal, gives me hope.

Have not yet thought of what other breeds have a 'smell' to them to breed my Male Turp. to

Rosebuds, maybe? They have a sweet scent after all. :3 ("The petal-like feathers that grow on their sides spread their sweet and floral scent")

From what I see they are like most other breeds. I like some of the lineage combos people are coming up with for them

I agree! I was like "What combos would suit the turp given their slightly different sprite style?" and it turns out there are a lot of valid and good options. :) Though, I don't think they're quite that similar to other breeds when talking about refusals. These guys seem to refuse a whole lot more than previous breeds. :P

GW x turp = egg

g. tinsel x turp = refusal x 5

x stripe - refusal =/

Edited by Ariss

6 Turps x 6 GW = 3 Turp Eggs, 1 No Egg, 2 Refusals

Its seems this set of Turps weren't as stinky to most of my GW's. tongue.gif

So far, both my turp pairs produced a (PB) egg.

Have not trid to breed them outside their species.

Turp x Turp = Turp egg on the 1st try.

I have two more that I'm waiting on maturing and will try breeding them with other non-Turps.

Turp x Gold - no interest

Turp (Darkness Harmonic) x Spring Seasonal (Spring's Dusk) = Successful Breeding Turpentine Egg

Just encase my last post got overlooked, whomever does the Google Doc needs to fix:

"Gold Tensal" to "Gold Tinsel"

"Bronze Tensal" to "Bronze Tinsel"

"Snow Angle" to "Snow Angel"

"Nocturn" to "Nocturne"

"Orchredrake" to "Ochredrake"

Edited by MysticTiger

3 turp x silver - 2 turp eggs and 1 no interest

Bred M Turp x F Gold wyvern and got a turp egg smile.gif currently egg locked so I can't try my others smile.gif