Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Chaoki

There isn't a member list... yet (working on it). There currently are no adoptables. But pass some time in the forums. I'm working hard to get the first adoptable up. The female can be seen in my siggie.

Great! Before I can make you an artist I need to see an example of your work. Do you have any?

There are no adoptables... (Which I was pretty confused about because it's an adoptable site.) And can you change the number of days a new member needs to wait before they can post? 7 days is a bit excessive.

@Cheese42cheese: Ahh, I will change that. The first adoptables set is in the works. We just need people to work on the sprites.

@Shadowwolf6: Of course, Shadow! Accepted. ^^ I'd be happy to make you an artist!

The Parachute-Tailed squirrels need the hatchies done right now. You did great on the Slime Lizard, though! ^^ I might flatcolor the slime lizard or do a female sketch. Is that okay?

@Cheese42cheese: I created and deleted a dummy account with no problem. It appears that newbies can post right away. You sure it wasn't a problem with your password or email verification?

The Parachute-Tailed squirrels need the hatchies done right now. You did great on the Slime Lizard, though! ^^ I might flatcolor the slime lizard or do a female sketch. Is that okay?

@Cheese42cheese: I created and deleted a dummy account with no problem. It appears that newbies can post right away. You sure it wasn't a problem with your password or email verification?

Be my guest!

Topic isn't mine though xd.png

Lining hatchies now!

Lined, but murdered D:

Edited by Shadowwolf6

*Does not think they are murdered*

I'm on the chat right now, if anyone wants to hang out before Lizard gets here and I go onto WQ.

I talked to Tabi, and she's okay with the shading and sketching of the Slime Lizards. Also, feel free to create topics as GoldenMyth, Tabi, and a few other users have.

D8 NYUUUUUU~!

Lawl. I might not be able to get the babies up 'till Tuesday. Leaving for Colorado tomorrow, and I have a friend over today.

Wow. I just posted after 3 months of activity on here. I can help with the creatures. Because I have an idea for one. smile.gif