Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Chaoki

Planet 14559-Chaoki

Main Site(is down) - Forums

History

In the year 3154, Earth has been wasted. Everyone's doing their best to clean our home planet by throwing millions of tons of waste into stars and black holes, but nobody is sure if Earth will ever be habitable again. Space travel is widely available to the public, and nearly everyone who's not poor has a private Stflyth shuttle. Stflyth was the name of the company who first discovered other habitable planets, and ways to get there quickly. Thanks to Stflyth, public shuttles can travel 28,734 light years in a little over a week. NASA was jealous of Stflyth and was worried about getting ignored while everyone was clamoring for new Stflyth shuttle designs, so NASA partnered with Stflyth. Together, using their combined technology, Stflyth and NASA scanned the universe both manually and with technology. It was confirmed. There were no more planets within a lifetime's width of travel. Well, almost. Nearly a month after they announced to the public that there were no more planets, a stray shuttle came back with a rich man claiming he had found a red tinted planet. Sure enough, in the corner of the galaxy Nemesisia, there was a large red-tinted planet that was hospitable! Stflyth and NASA colonized the planet, named it "Planet 14559-Chaoki", and then they noticed something strange. Chaoki had very vibrant wildlife!

Rawr

So, the gist of Chaoki is that you are a colonist adopting the strange creatures of Chaoki. Sign up on the main site, and then the forums. That's basically it. It's very simple, but you'll get the hang of it within the first ten or so minutes. ^^

More Rawrs

Artists wanted and appreciated. Will be given shiny names and cookies. xd.png Moderator requests are being taken.

Disclaimer

I do not own the layout of the forums. I used the same general structure as the Dragcave forums, and all credit for the forums and categories goes to the maker(s) of the Dragcave forums.

Creatures

Edited by Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Basically, if you have a dragon request here that you don't think will make it to the Cave, post the link here and I'll put your babies on Chaoki.

Yeah, about this. It's only gonna be available until we get artists, so do it fast, 'cause there's a 1 to 4,000 chance of your babies getting into the Cave. TJ doesn't add dragons often.

Update 4/30/12: A few concept helpers have joined Chaoki, so there are only three more moderator/helper slots open. ^^

*Clicky linky*

Woah. Wow woah wow wow. Space BG+Epic colors=WIN.

I just joined as GoldenMyth. Can I help with the thingies? (I really have no idea what to call the creatures... ohey! I called the thingies creatures! xd.png)

Ohai, Dum Dum! ^^ I posted a few concepts just now. And, yes, you can be a concept helper.

Thanks Leaves!

... For some reason parachute tailed squirrels remind me of Fai. >.<

Lol, you and your Tsubasa. xd.png

I've got a couple of friends and teachers joining. ^^ Yay! The majority of the rules are up, so now anyone can post anything anywhere. Enjoy the forums!

Update 5/11/12: Merp. Forums got a chat. Edited by Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Update: It looks like the main site is down for awhile, sorry everyone.

EDIT: The main site is back up! Also, everyone feel free to post on the forums. ^^

Bump. We have cookies!

*Sets out cookies and waits.*

Moderator applications open!

Cookies? /takes cookie and omnomnoms it/

I might apply for modaerator, but I might not.

user posted image

Mrrhrrr, mai blion purdy.

Update 5/16/12: The creature Parachute Tailed Squirrels officially has a female sprite. Spriters are needed for the male and child stages!

Preview:

user posted image

Sprite 100% by me! ^^

Use something like Imageshack to host it and post the link. Also, you'll need to sign up for the forums.

Pretty good. ^^ You got the job.

Please sign up for the forums and I'll make you and Artist. ^^

Pretty good. ^^ You got the job.

Please sign up for the forums and I'll make you and Artist. ^^

Okay, I singed up.

My username is foxcoyote

Oh, and thanks for the conpliment biggrin.gif

Foxcoyote...

Okay, I'll promote you when I can.

Euro...

What do you mean advanced?