NazDrag

Guild Wars 2

Oo I was on Henge of Denravi before, but I switched to Blackgate recently. What's your username?

I joined Borlis Pass because at the time most things were full and it's where all my friends had chosen.

My username is Shikaru.

I play Guild Wars 2 as a Sylvari Mesmer

I bought it a few months after it came out and its currently my 2nd MMO and is amazing I love WvW

biggrin.gif

Just bought GW2 after playing the trial weekend last weekend. I have found my new game addiction biggrin.gif

Anyone else playing on EU servers? I'm on Seafarer's Rest (picked mostly because it's doing pretty well in WvW, wasn't 'very high' population and it's not a dedicated language server).

i dont have guild wars 2 yet can some tell me some of the awsome thing you can do i love the new pets they added

I joined Borlis Pass because at the time most things were full and it's where all my friends had chosen.

My username is Shikaru.

There is more than one Shikaru, apparently. What is the numerical extension?

There is more than one Shikaru, apparently. What is the numerical extension?

Shikaru.5249

I haven't been on in awhile due to being busy with final projects.

Edited by shikaru

Posting a screenshot of my character because I haven't in awhile. She is a Commander now. :3

user posted image

user posted image

^That's the most recent screenshot I have of my Charr thief.

I love the thief coats, though this one has been my favorite so far. My only exception is the Pirate coat, it doesn't look right on a Charr. XP

So in Southsun Cove there's an area, Pearl Islet, where at the beach it removes your armor and weapons.

There is a passive hermit crab there. My friends and I somehow managed to turn it aggressive. It killed a bartender NPC and it disappeared and isn't respawning. xd.png

Oops.

I bought the game last weekend, and I am definitely hooked. c:

If anyone's interested, my user is Aodhan.9071. Homeworld is Borlis Pass.

Hahaha, any Ehmry Bay people on DC??? biggrin.gif

I just about have one of each class (and race) now, but my sylvari thief and mesmer remain my top two. I've had my mesmer since launch, and if I had to choose one class over all, it would be the butterfly mage <3

I'm always game for dungeons! Add me as Venomoly.5481 if you ever need an extra hand smile.gif

It is been a while since this thread was active and i have every class besides a thief (still in need of another character slot for my thief).

Anyone here on DC active playing GW2? Since we have the megaservers we could create a guild for DragonCaver users. Just a randowm thought.

If you are interessted please respond here and i will share my accountname with you per PM, if we create that guild. But at first i like to see your opinion here in the thread. My inbox tends to be full... Here in the forum and in Guild Wars 2. cool.gif

ETA: I have the Heart of Thorns expansion. So if you also have HoT we can claim a Guild Hall together and then all guild members even without Heart of Thorns expansion can acces the Guild Hall but maybe could not use all things available. I never was part of the claiming a Guidl Hall experience so i really looking forward to that.

But there is still a whole map for us without a Guild Hall where we can do what we want.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I do want gw2, when I do get it I would gladly be in the dragon cave user guild

Edited by zorua9

I want GW2, but i'm afraid to buy it because most MMORPGs I buy end up wasting storage on my computer because I get sick of them within two days.

You don't have to buy GW2. The original Gameplay is free to play. You can do nearly everything in the game.

Differenze between the three different types of accounts. Are listed here: https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/9598215...s-Free-Core-HoT

The Core Guild Wars 2 account is an account that existed before GW2 was free to play for a player without Heart of Thorns. You only can buy Heart of Thorns and you only need to buy Heart of Thorns!

Basically if you have a free to play account you cannot use every chat channel and the very special game mode WvW is an ususal player versus player mode, you will have to level up to level 60 but believe me you want to be a level 80 character there. If you reached level 35 (max level is 80) you can see all the maps that are available in the core game. But believe me that it could be impossible to go in a level 80 map with a level 35 character.

The regular player versus player mode is available for free to play accounts. You will be lifted to level 80 like everybody else so don't worry.

The Lion's Arch map is the main hub, basically the biggest town ingame.

You can test the game with two characters. And if you should buy Heart of Thorns you can upgrade your account and you don't lose any progress and don't have to start over again.

The maximum level was 80 and is still level 80 there exist the masteries fater level 80 that you will need for the content of the Heart of Thorns expansion and they could made your life easier in the core game and they give you tools to be very easily regonize as an older player who can teach new players things about the game and help us to organize in groups to do bigger things that requires more players. Basically a tool for the social part of the game.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Path of Fire is good i love the mounts they really are not only a fast travel tool. And the new specializations are fun to play.
Have not finished the story but so far it is waaaaaay better then before!

ETA:

You can enter a fight while on a mount with a special attack from your mount and later i heard that your mount has a special ability but i have to still unlock that.

Edited by Tigerkralle