NazDrag

Guild Wars 2

u might if u tell me what guild wars are

The title "Guild Wars" refers to an era pre-dating the first game (1213 DR is when the Guild Wars started) The first game is dated from 1270-1280 DR.

The Guild Wars were originally fought over the five blood stones that were sealed in Abbadon's Mouth (a volcano). These stones were the power of magic, given to the mortal races of Tyria by the former human god Abbadon. The humans fought out of control with said magic amongst themselves, which caused King Dorric traveled to the city of gods and begged them to take back the power of magic. It was sealed inside of a stone, sealed with the king's blood. It was shattered into 5 pieces and cast into Abbadon's mouth.

Peace went on, guilds formed, it was nice for a while. Then, Abbadon's Mouth erupted and shot out the blood stones. Guilds fought for control of these stones, and thus sparked the Guild Wars around 1213 DR.

:3

Loving it so far. *nod nod* But the servers are down at the moment. :<

I'm level 7 right now. tongue.gif My computer is barely handling this game at min settings, but I order my new components tomorrow. I hope they get here fast!

Is there any difference between buying Guild Wars 2 now or buying it after the release tomorrow?

YOU SHOULD HAVE JOINED TARNISHED COAST GUYS!

user posted image

Oh, and I'm doing a let's play series of GW2 on my channel if anyone wants to look me up.

Nah, Henge of Denravi is doing fiiine. wink.gif

user posted image

Also here's a screen of my character. :3

user posted image

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Doing "fine"?

DOING "FINE"?!

I don't see you owning the whole map, yo. tongue.gif

Edited by NazDrag

When you consider the fact that Blackgate and Northern Shiverpeaks were two of the most WvWvW-focused servers out there... ;P

Edited by TheDarkCynder

When you consider the fact that Blackgate and Northern Shiverpeaks were two of the most WvWvW-focused servers out there... ;P

True lol

Yay to Guild Wars 2! I was sooo happy when ArenaNet announced that it would be released this year.

My Sylvari Ranger and her cuddely brown bear (who shows his best smile for the camera) xd.png

user posted image

I joined Borlis Pass to play with a friend, and now I can't go back to Henge of Denravi. It's full.

Noo! Open back up! xd.png I don't want to be trapped here.

Hate to double post, but this thread needs to live. D:

Titan Alliance left Henge of Denravi, so HoD's days of success are over. :c

Halloween event soon! I'm really excited; it looks great!

Don't know, I wasn't even aware this thread existed.

This is the only MMO I can actually stand to play, it's fun and I love the plot.