Predat0rs

The Hunters Competition

Thank you for posting again.

Sorry for the long wait on hatchlings, I haven't been on because of graduation.

I have several CB Hatchlings waiting, though, but sadly my teleports have all been used up.

Also, my sister has a Split Egg (5D 10H).

We're looking for a SunRise/SunSet hatchling and/or several eggs. We can wait until the split hatches if you prefer.

Please PM smile.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Please suggest breeds for the next round, too. FYI, one breed is already selected :3

How about gray dragons? Water horse? Guardian? Dunno about bonus (not sure what the criteria are for that) -- nebula?

I guess I would suggest waverunners, pygmy's (the originals) and maybe canopy.

Depending on the breeds chosen, will depend on how much I participate next month. I have a lot of commons from other competitions, and really am not looking to add a zillion more to those totals, LOL!

I will participate though for June, as homework allows. wink.gif

For next month I'm voting black or purple. Those are just fun. Or Magi's. Those are both useful and fun.

I vote for canopy and terrae for June.

Actually, I would like anything but sunsong or white, of which I already have too many.

My sugestions would be Deepsea, Spitfire, Neotropical and as Bonus Breed Waterwalkers (to get the coast moving xd.png) for June. wink.gif

The coast has been a bit slow, I agree.

I will probably not use any BSA dragons for a competition, though. The only exception would be Shallow Waters as they only possess a BSA for the Magikarp badge. Most, if not all, BSA dragons are already highly sought after. Now the purples are too due to the new hybrid.

No new releases, either. Again, right now people are trading an arm and a leg for them wink.gif I'm sure you could get way more goodies than what's being offered in this thread for ONE new release >;P

I sent out 2 more hatchlings, fyi. Bare with me tongue.gif

If anyone wants to spare one of their teleports, my sisters and mum all have some hatchlings for you. Two each. They're newbies, so they do not have magis. I've had to use 2 teleports just to get you guys your hatchlings from them.

I'm slowly but surely getting you guys your prizes! I'd be more on the ball if stupid exams didn't pop up tongue.gif

I have a small army of Magi, but I don't have room to even do a dummy trade at this moment. I'm locked up. But they would be available to you if you need them. They should earn their keep, don't you think? wink.gif

I agree about the new releases, they are trading high right now, so I'm even staying off the trade threads, the new releases are easy to catch - at least for me.

Hmm. Electric dragons or blacks maybe? Deep sea&horse would be good too. I like the pygmy idea as well.

Basically I'm just suggesting dragons I like ahaha. tongue.gif

I have a handful of magis myself, if you need teleports, I'd be happy to help. ^^

I updated my status and realised i have a lot of mini goals! tongue.gif

10 Dragons Raised

15 Points Acquired

30 Points Acquired

10 Bonus Breeds Raised

yay^^

I have finished updating my post with my totals for the month, both dragons raised and mini goals achieved. smile.gif

My competition dragons can ge found HERE .

All codes are linked and my scroll name is turned on, so verifying should be easy smile.gif

Will there be another competition this month?

Predator, hasn't showed up yet. ^^" Think ebil rl got in his way.

I hope predatorfan4ever is okay! I know real life can catch up to you sometimes. Hope it is nothing serious.

Sorry about not holding the competition for the past two months. Yes, real life gets in the way sometimes. I've been working quite a lot this summer. Girlfriend is 6 months pregnant so I've been taking on a lot of responsibilities lately. I am REALLY, REALLY sorry! I haven't even been on the computer for more than an hour at a time. Good news though, I'm back, and I plan on being back for a long time. Enough time for you guys smile.gif

I will be starting a new round later this week. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, whenever I get time. I still have a lot of figuring to do, with the round of May and all. Past players, I will figure out your totals, and see who won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes later today.

As for mini-goals, I will be raising dragons off-and-on to get you your dragons.

Please be patient while I get together your prizes as I just got back, and it takes a while to raise dragons smile.gif

No longer relevant, I ended up doing the work myself smile.gif

I've just went over the totals of dragons on your guys' posts and some of them haven't been updated with the actual totals for the month of May. I'm not saying everyone, as a bunch of you HAVE done your job in updating totals.

I do realize that the few who did not, you may not have wanted to update or since I've been gone you saw no need to. Either way, I need ACCURACY in this competition.

If your totals are the same as what you have posted, please re-post your totals, regardless if you updated correctly. If your post is not accurate with totals, please re-post your NEW totals. Remember, only dragons raised throughout MAY are counted. Also include mini-goals and what prizes I owe you for them.

I'm sorry if this seems like an inconvenience, but after the 3rd scroll without accurate totals, I gave up trying to count the dragons myself. I'm sorry to those participants that did their job in posting correct totals.

Everyone has 48-hours to post their totals.

A new competition will start in 48-hours

Everyone who has not updated their totals by then, I'm sorry, but your dragons will not count towards winning for the month of May. If you, or someone else politely messages me saying you won't be available to post by then, I will excuse you and you may post your totals at a later date.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

So... is there a winner then for May? Or is the competition invalid now? sad.gif

Belisar, there ARE winners for May. The problem I have right now is trying to sort through the prizes. Since I haven't been active, you can imagine I'm a bit backed up. I have to raise over 200 dragons right now. I don't really want to announce winners when they will have to wait a while to get their prizes. They had to wait 3 months, I'm sure they can wait a while while I raise their beautiful prizes. They will be distributed before September, though, which is a good thing. I want to be able to gift them spontaneously with a random teleport of hatchlings. Sort of a wonderful surprise! Feel free to comment if you think this is unfair. I feel a bit guilty not being active for this competition, so I want to give the winners a bit of a shocker.

Good news, though...

Competition has started for August!

Remember to read the rules, post the correct forms, and to see which breeds are eligable for this competition.

Due to this competition starting late, if you bred one of the competition breeds from August 1 - August 11, you may include them in your tally for half their original point value. These would be 1/2 a point or 1 point respectively! They won't be totaled in # of Dragons, just your point score. It's not much of an advantage, but I felt I'd be nice anyways.

I want to join!

Forum Name: BirdSpirit

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/BirdSpirit

Trophy: Gold

Proof I Can Read Rules: I love dinosaurs!

Dragon Registration Form:

Dragon Breed: Gold Horned Tangar

Codes of Raised Adults: 5Ve8X

Dragon Registration Form:

Dragon Breed: Sunset

Codes of Raised Adults: QKfZM

Do frozen hatchies count? They still play a part in ratios if I'm not wrong....

Belisar, there ARE winners for May. The problem I have right now is trying to sort through the prizes. Since I haven't been active, you can imagine I'm a bit backed up. I have to raise over 200 dragons right now. I don't really want to announce winners when they will have to wait a while to get their prizes. They had to wait 3 months, I'm sure they can wait a while while I raise their beautiful prizes. They will be distributed before September, though, which is a good thing. I want to be able to gift them spontaneously with a random teleport of hatchlings. Sort of a wonderful surprise! Feel free to comment if you think this is unfair. I feel a bit guilty not being active for this competition, so I want to give the winners a bit of a shocker.

xd.png As it is your competition, predator, I have no right to say anything. hehe

The collecting was fun, so no hard feelings here. Real life is always to be put before online games. ^.~ I was just curious whether you and your family can manage to reward everyone ^^"

Also, one thing that mightbe helpful with counting the competition dragons easier.. let the people link the lineages. And maybe activate their scroll name. (if they don't like to keep their scroll names shown all the time, maybe only for one day when you count?) Then you might be able to save lots of time. smile.gif But that's just a thought of mine. Not sure whether that would be something you like.

Bisous and good luck with the August competition! [i will wait with joining again, until May is sorted out ^.~]

Edited by Belisar