Mousia

The Fatal Letter

Sarisha nodded. "Would you like me to introduce myself in a secure facility, or is herer okay?" She asked planely. She was very good at hideing her personality when it came to missions and strangers.

Ms. Rose coughed while Sarisha was talking so the rookie would not be heard. She got up, with her empty latte cup and half-eaten croissant in hand. On her way out, she threw away her cup and walked through the door. She did not look back.

Sirin followed her director. She looked back the the clerk who she obviously knew. After that, she turned and followed Ms. Rose. She soon caught up and walked beside her.

The clerk smiled back at Sirin. He chirped the company motto 'Have a nice coffee break!' as they left. He hoped that Sirin would understand the message. After they walked out he continued serving customers their coffee.

Sarisha followed Ms. Rose and the agent outside snd caught up to them easily. "Excuse me." She said firmly. "What is going on?" Her pace was even with the director.

Ms. Rose pursed her lips. You will not speak to me in this manner. You may call me ma'am or director and use either of those titles before your first sentence. But, Ms. Rose's voice was dagger-sharp. Never demand something of me. I hired you and you work for me. Would you prefer to go to the basement instead of international criminal affairs? she finished acidly.

Sirin nearly fell down laughing at the director. Cut the newbie some slack. She smiled at Sarisha. Now, Sarisha, just wait until we get to the directors office to get some facts straight. She stopped talking when Ms. Rose gave her a dirty look. Sirin examined her shoes as they walked in silence.

Sarisha exhaled sharply out of her nose. She had many crude remarks that could have been made, but she walked in silance the rest of the way. 'Great.' She thought. 'Another stiff.'

When they all got to the office building, Ms. Rose lead the four others down many corriders and hallways to reach her office. Sorry for being rough out there...but I'm being followed. I don't know who, but we all have to be cautious. We can't speak about anything concerning the agency outside of this room. You are safe here, but out there, these are your insurance policy, she placed three guns on her desk and slid them down over it so that Lynda, Reina and Sarisha could take them. The whole atmosphere turned grim.

Sarisha smiled, faintly, as the guns were place before them. She grabbed the one in front of her. "22 Caliber." She smiled, opening the chamber to make sure she was right. She was. She closed the chamber and then examined how many bullets she had. The magazene was full. She opened her bag and placed it in a hidden compartement. She returned her focus upon Ms. Rose. "It isn't really fair that they know my name and I know no one." She rose one eyebrow and smirked. "Ma'am."

You learn fast. That's good. Ms. Rose smiled. She introduced Sarisha to Sirin first.

Hm. I guess I am a mentor now. Sirin mumbled, she didn't seem happy, but she wasn't upset either.

Ms. Rose then introduced the three rookies to each other. Happy now, guys? she smiled.

(I will post teams now and slang/code/misc. terms whenever I can...)

Sarisha turned to Sirin. "'Cause you're older?" She remarked. She didn't need a mentor. All she wanted was a mission. She had the training; fighting, languages... Why wouldn't she get a mission.

(I'm not actually complaining, she's an impatient person.)

(Ok)

Sirin stared at Sarisha coldly. No. It's because I am more experienced than you are. You will see how weak you really are in the next few years...but it's too bad, because by then you will already be poisoned. But, Sirin smiled fakely, At least you will have company whilst you go insane!

Now, now, Sirin, don't scare them like that just yet. Let them have surprises. Ms. Rose smiled. She did not think that Sirin was wrong. In most cases, she wasn't, which only made it worse.

Sirin pursed her lips and walked out of the room without being dismissed. She immeadiately went to work on compiling a list of things to do.

She sighed and watched her walk away. "Ma'am. Do you guys have a weight room or a punching bag around here?" Her straight back turned to her leaning to one side.

Yes, Ms. Rose grinned, Down the stairs two flights and to the left. She watched the other two agents leave and go their separate ways. She felt deserted, like she had always been. She sighed glumly. Edited by Mousia

(Sorry for not posting for a while, I'm on vacation and Internet is bad.)

Lydia just stared, being the fact she was new she wasn't used to this kind of thing.

(It's ok. I was just about to pm you xd.png)

Sarisha looked over her shoulder at Ms. Rose. "Wanna come?" She asked. "Ma'am." She grinned and waved her hand in a welcoming fashen. Sarisha was halfway in the room, and halfway out.

Ms. Rose contemplated this idea. Sure. she said finally. She walked out of her office and raced down the steps. She turned left and came upon a choice. Left or right. They were the men's and women's lockers. She turned left again into the clearly marked women's locker room. She changed behind a curtain and waited for Sarisha. She was wearing althetic pants and a t-shirt. She was also wearing bandages to wrap her hands inside the thin practice boxing gloves that resembled mittens more than protective gear.

((Ok, so I have been checking and noticed my newb problem that I keep running in to. When I join a thread in its infancy, I will not notice the second and third pages until about a week later. Sorry for lagging behind so much >_>))

Reina checked her tablet as a new message popped up. It was from a lady named Sirin. She assumed this was the one across from her since she had already met Ms.Rose. "Obviously you are confused. You will receive your money from the purchase of the notebook tomorrow at 7:00 am via PayPal." Ok, cryptic message; that was evident from the start. Yes, she was confused. She assumed 7:00 tomorrow was an actual date. The notebook and money part she discarded ar first and then went back to. Tomorrow at 7:00 she would be told what's going on? She would receive something that would teach her their signs? Something like that perhaps. Another person came in and Reina looked up. She closed out the message on her tablet which she had hidden under the table. Scott looked up at her, obviously not done with it. He whined softly and questioningly. "Shhhh." she cooed. He huffed and remained silent. Reina also remained silent as the others gestured and talked away, only half-absorbing their words.

All of them headed back to the office, a relief. Ms.Rose informed each of them that she was being followed. She couldn't understand why she was telling them this. Reina was just a recruit at the very bottom of the ladder. They could not speak of company affairs outside this room and they had to carry guns around because that was their only protection. The first part was fine, splendid actually. Reina didn't really know anything about this place and she was a great secret keeper. The gun part, no. Reina did not carry guns, she carried a dog. Guns were very lethal and if you pull the trigger, the bullet would keep going regardless if you wanted it to stop. Her cohort in black was perfectly willing and snatched up hers in a heartbeat. Reina was disgusted, the woman could even identify the thing.

Things went much more smoothly when they were introduced. It was a short skip hop and jump around the handshakes and name swaps. She tried to be neutral but to get her name across. The two that were apparently part of her 'team' now were Sirin, Lydia, and Sarisha. Scott had a bit of a problem with Sarisha, but that was probably only because she did. As everyone left, Reina stared loathingly at the pistol on the desk. In the end, she took it with her.

((Edit in the rest later))

(Not a woman. She's only 14.)

Sarisha nodded and walked quickly behind Ms. Rose. 'That girl and her dog better not be on my team.' She thought. 'They don't seem to like me, for some reason. Meh. Whatever.' She jumped behind a curtain and changed into a black, boys muscle shirt, black, boys shorts, and some red and black sneakers. She shoved her things in her shoulder bag and brought it into the training aria with her. She found an empty space in the corner and started doing push-ups. Instead of flat palms, though, she used fists.

Edited by Quhanta

(It's ok arcioslukos...I shall call you lukos for short, ok?)

(xd.png flower...)

(Hm..sensing a pattern here, Quhanta)

Ms. Rose threw punches at the punching bag. It loomed and blocked out the majority of the light from the room. The large weight moved a little as she kicked and hooked and jabbed. The person would have already been passed out, so she moved on. She lifted weights and did pull ups. But she was not here for that. She walked up to a mat in the gymnastics room, which was just an opening in the wall away from the room they had just been in - The Muscle Builing room. She did backflips on the mat and flips while holding onto the rings and balanced on the balance beam, which was suspended from ceiling rather than fastened to the floor. It was also round, an actually repurposed beam. This also did not fullfil her wants. Finally, she went back into the room she had been in before and spoke to Sarisha. Why are you here? she asked.

Edited by Mousia

'201...202...203...20-' Her thoughts were interupted when Ms. Rose came in. She stood up by pushing herself up with her arms. "I'm here because I want to help people and saaave the woorrrld!" She spoke sarcasticly. "I'm here because I want to do what I was trained to do. Unfortunately, it is now illegal and I have to do it properly." She spoke quietly now. "Assassin or bodyguard. That's all I was trained to do. I've come here to put it to good use. Ma'am!" She stared at her wondering why she had asked her.

(What pattern would that be?)

Edited by Quhanta

(Ahem a boyish and gothish style...but I shall not judge, because my friend said I would make a good scene xd.png)

Ms. Rose nodded. Good choice. But I know there is something deeper. I did not select you for nothing. I see your struggles and your fears. I know your past. I know how all this feels, so I have spared you from having all your life being read in your file. You are lucky, rookie. Very lucky. Ms. Rose never lied, she only was accused of it once, because she hadn't told the whole truth. She did the same now. She did not mention everything she knew about Sarisha, it would just take away from the point of it.

"Sorry to dissagree, but I don't believe you. I don't even know my past so how could you. Also, I fear nothing!" She leaned in and pointed at her. Then, she remembered who she was talking to and lowered her hand and backed away. "Ma'am." She stated, annoyed.

Edited by Quhanta

Ms. Rose smiled. You don't know my past either. How do you know that I don't know anything about you? Have you paused to think that I maybe a close family friend. I might be related to you, even. If you don't know about your history...I will tell you. But that will only be after you have figured it out yourself. Good day. Ms. Rose walked away. While she was in the opening of the door to the locker room, she added, And stop calling me ma'am in here. It's only an obligation outside...but it's very entertaining, watching you try so hard. With that final comment, she left. She changed behind and curtain and locked her locker. After that, her footsteps could be heard, fainter and fainter as she walked up the stairs. Everyone has fears. Including you. Ms. Rose's voice echoed down creepily.

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha stood there while Ms. Rose walked away. She got angrier and more annoyed with every footsteap. When she figured she was gone, Sarisha walked quickly over to the punching bag. "Urgh!!!" She growled. She threw three jabbs with her left hand and one right hook. She repeted that five or six times, when someone she didn't know walked in. She kept punching, but now she was just doing a regular left, right, left, right, routine. She kept going, the bag swinging with every punch.

Ryu walked into the training aria and a girl, he didn't know was haveing issues with keeping the punching bag still. "Hello?" He called over to her. "Are you okay?" He walked closer to her, but remained out of range.

Sarisha looked up to see a boy not much older than her. "What?!" She spit at him."I'm fine!" She announced rather loudly. She returned to pulverizing the punching bag and thinking about what Ms. Rose had said. 'There is no way, she's family.' She thought.