Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

Calling a smart person stupid in an argument is like calling a snake fluffy. Where did you hone your debate skills, preschool? :rolleyes:

NOOOOOOO!!!! WHY! JUST WHY! This is such a huge project and it was something YOU created. You were its core from the very beginning and now you pass it on to the one who made the title I hate most of all because the story is just a copy and paste of what you did?! And you put him in charge?! *roars internally* I wasnt worried once about this until now. Now I'm afraid this holy grail is going to rust and shatter before my eyes. Why not give it to the guy who made the last big game? You know, the man who made the prequel that made me (and many others) bawl our eyes out? **** WHY?! *curls up in a corner and cries*

....or...it's just an April Fool's prank? I hope. I'm angry that I fell for it, but relieved? GG Sqaure, GG. Phew~

Edited by Syiren

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB?! And ignorant! And just.....DUMB!! Where's an angry fire-breathing dragon emoji when you need one. :dry:

Whoever the hell you are, kindly **** off from using our street address. I don't want your nasty magazines.

If you hate my cooking so much, so just make your own foods and **** off. Stop complaining how you don't like this and that. You can drive, so get the hell out of here and buy your own foods. Please shut the hell up, you **** ingrate.

Edited by Naraku

Oh so now you're offended? Who do you think you are?? It's not my fault you didn't do your job properly. Take responsability, ask for help, admit you can't do it, anything! But nooooo it's so much better to throw a tantrum and pretend you're too "busy" to clean up your mess.

And you. You're such a coward. Saying something, then backpedalling and putting the blame on me? And what a coincidence! You're too "busy" now too, can't even find some time to do the job you said you would!

I wanna go all Hulk on you both. PUNY GODS.

I have never wished death upon anyone, but you're awfully close to being the first.

Yeah, I'm a special snowflake, and given how much that seems to offend you, I'm guessing you're jealous of my outlook. Sorry that we can't all be nihilistic party poopers like you. :rolleyes:

This should be a minor problem which could have been settled with a simple, "okay sorry" yet its been blown out of proportion just because you can't suck it up and act your bloody age. Mum has every capability to hold decent eating manners by not being rude at the table by not eating loudly with her mouth and by not spitting disgustingly in a way that i'll be able to hear her clearly upstairs with the door closed and the window open yet she chooses not to on the basis that she doesn't like being told what to do and to make my life as miserable as ****ing possible so she can always get her own way and act like the intolerable child she is: something my Dad lets happen every time.

She should be able to act like an adult and take into account how other people feel about her so she can be better to be around. And so now my irrational dislike for my mother's poor eating manners and unnecessary minor loudness, which is such a minor, easily avoidable stupid thing, will haunt me for the rest of my life, even when I finally get to leave this dysfunctional household forever, such as whenever i'm eating out. So i'll always have this thought in the back of by head to fixate on how people eat, thus making my stupid anxiety worse which she pretty much started and making how I function in social situations even worse, which i'm terrible at already. Thanks mum.

This girl I have to sit next to in orchestra is the worst! She's loud, rude, annoying, can't mind her ****ing business, and gets defensive when people call her out on her bull****! I've had to sit next to her all year and I feel like I'm going to lose my mind someday!Let's not forget the fact that she tried to get the orchestra teacher fired and possibly sued because she didn't like him!!!

I feel better now :)

Edited by papperdrak

I can't even belive how immature you are. It seems that whenever I come to you for help, you always have an excuse. I purposely ask someone else first, and yet you still complain about "always being the one I bother" when I have no one else to go to. And I just love that the moment I leave, you immediately take what I said out of context and play the victim card to anyone who will listen. All I wanted was your help?! I'm so sick of being forced to walk on eggshells around you when you clearly don't care enough to do the same. 

I'm not even sorry that I told you it wasn't by choice. I'm done with sugarcoating everything so your grown adult feelings won't get hurt. You are the closest I have ever come to hating someone.

Don't flatter yourself. It's nothing personal; I'm a misanthropist.

~*~

If everyone on Earth thinks I'm stupid for what I believe, I'm gonna paraphrase Naruto and say that I hope I remain a fool for all eternity.

...Or I would, if I cared what they thought.

~*~

Spellcheck doesn't correct 'Naruto.' :nyan:

Edited by Sesshomaru

Gosh I wish I didn't get so anxious emailing teachers my work. I mean, come on, its literally just a practical you basically finished in the lesson: what's wrong, why are you even worrying?

No! I'm going to see the movie tomorrow. Why you gotta try and spoil it for me? Thank god I just skimmed over before reading in full detail and caught the name Thanos. I'll reply AFTER tomorrow. It wouldn't bother me, except I TOLD YOU FRIDAY Not to tell me what happens! Why you gotta pull that ****?! :angry:

Edited by Syiren

My neighbours cut down the childhood cherry tree I loved very much, this afternoon. It attracted Magpies, Blue Tits, Goldfinches and the occasional mournful evening Blackbird to sing and was really wonderful to watch  blossom during the spring. Wood Pigeons were even starting to nest in it but I guess being able to lie in the sun on a boring, grass garden is way more important than keeping a beautiful 20 year old cherry tree, anyway. Its not like you could have done the exact same thing in your backyard, which gets tons of sun throughout the day, or just trimmed it down to reduce the shade.

I can't hear the birds, anymore. Just another reason to move out, I suppose.

It's so annoying when someone in my house takes down the birdhouse that a bluebird pair nests in every year. this year they did not come back because some **** decided to take the birdhouse down!!!! 

Quit telling women to "stop being too serious" and "lighten up." **** off with your disgusting, blatant sexism.

You said that I need to drop by and that you'd be home all day. I asked specifically about noon, you ok'd it. So I put aside two pretty major things I actually needed to get done as soon as possible just so I could visit you and take a look at how your renovations are going, and once I've arrive, you've just left for town. Bad ****ing form, girl. :dry: At least send a text or something.

**** Zyumorphs. **** TJ for even bringing those lazily-done pieces of trash into the cave. I am officially giving up on them.

I disliked them the day they were released, I disliked them half a year later, and I absolutely despise them now. Useless pieces of **** that are absolutely worthless in every possible way. I try to trade one away, absolutely zero offers. Spam them in random trades hoping it'll go through? Nothing. Try to trade for one to complete your set so that you'd never have to touch the stupid things again? Nothing.

Look through the trading forum for days in the hopes of someone offering the last Zyu you need? Nope.

I am giving up. No more **** Zyus on my scroll. Just one set of CBs of both genders, full set of frozen hatchlings and THAT'S **** IT. If I had just one wish, I'd use it to erase the ****morphs from existence. I doubt anyone would even care as no one seems to like the **** things!

Oh sweet dear lord no. NO! Only one person has that color scheme in that way. It has to be her! No. Nope. Not dealing with that **** again. Just NOPE. Just stay the **** away from me and there wont be any problems. I have no obligation to deal with your **** again. 

I am so sick of being a mediator in this disgusting, toxic relationship for years. One think they're entitled to everything in the world, then cries when they don't get the attention they want (or get their way). Another thinks it's mature to have a constant giggle fit in their argument and vehemently refuses to just apologize and make their partner shut the hell up. Then the first person mentioned decide to force me to solve this bull****.

They're much older than me. Yet they are so immature it disgusts me.

**** sexists. So I **** hate men vs women issues.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I thought friends were supposed to support each other rather than just letting one person blart out their insecurities to feel comforted whilst completely invalidating the other's worries by letting them know they're always wrong and insignificant as a person. I can't believe you made me decline into feeling like this for so long just so you could feel better about yourself. I've had enough. Piss off and let me go.

Why is this a thing? Why? Just WHY! I work my butt off to finish the chapter before work, upload it and the first review I get is fricking spam praising the lord and talking of end times?! Fricking worse than the door to door ******** I swear! How dare you assume my religeon first of all, you insensitive prick. Second in what universe does it have ANYTHING to do with fan written stories about make believe characters and finally, in what way is this constructive criticism for my story? If you  weren't such a coward and allowed people to reply I'd slam the viritual door in your face and play some 5FDP or Slipknot. I respect religion, but you dont need to try and sell god's word to people. If they want to believe then they will and for goodness sake stop turning it into a competition! 

Eta: Also I find it ironic that as I wrote this my random Avatar was set to Disney's Hades. Lol that made me chuckle.

Edited by Syiren

Do not just upload an image of your notes written in your ***ty handwriting!!! It's a database, type in the info you've got!

Y'know what I can do? I understand eight languages, two of which are ancient. I can read official state letters that are hundreds of years old. I can decipher eroded rock face carvings that are thousands of years old.

But,

I cannot make out your handwriting.

Please work on it.

And don't upload just an image of your notes.

I swear to holy honey cakes...