Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

This should be a minor problem which could have been settled with a simple, "okay sorry" yet its been blown out of proportion just because you can't suck it up and act your bloody age. Mum has every capability to hold decent eating manners by not being rude at the table by not eating loudly with her mouth and by not spitting disgustingly in a way that i'll be able to hear her clearly upstairs with the door closed and the window open yet she chooses not to on the basis that she doesn't like being told what to do and to make my life as miserable as ****ing possible so she can always get her own way and act like the intolerable child she is: something my Dad lets happen every time.

She should be able to act like an adult and take into account how other people feel about her so she can be better to be around. And so now my irrational dislike for my mother's poor eating manners and unnecessary minor loudness, which is such a minor, easily avoidable stupid thing, will haunt me for the rest of my life, even when I finally get to leave this dysfunctional household forever, such as whenever i'm eating out. So i'll always have this thought in the back of by head to fixate on how people eat, thus making my stupid anxiety worse which she pretty much started and making how I function in social situations even worse, which i'm terrible at already. Thanks mum.

This girl I have to sit next to in orchestra is the worst! She's loud, rude, annoying, can't mind her ****ing business, and gets defensive when people call her out on her bull****! I've had to sit next to her all year and I feel like I'm going to lose my mind someday!Let's not forget the fact that she tried to get the orchestra teacher fired and possibly sued because she didn't like him!!!

I feel better now :)

Edited by papperdrak

I can't even belive how immature you are. It seems that whenever I come to you for help, you always have an excuse. I purposely ask someone else first, and yet you still complain about "always being the one I bother" when I have no one else to go to. And I just love that the moment I leave, you immediately take what I said out of context and play the victim card to anyone who will listen. All I wanted was your help?! I'm so sick of being forced to walk on eggshells around you when you clearly don't care enough to do the same. 

I'm not even sorry that I told you it wasn't by choice. I'm done with sugarcoating everything so your grown adult feelings won't get hurt. You are the closest I have ever come to hating someone.

Don't flatter yourself. It's nothing personal; I'm a misanthropist.

~*~

If everyone on Earth thinks I'm stupid for what I believe, I'm gonna paraphrase Naruto and say that I hope I remain a fool for all eternity.

...Or I would, if I cared what they thought.

~*~

Spellcheck doesn't correct 'Naruto.' :nyan:

Edited by Sesshomaru

Gosh I wish I didn't get so anxious emailing teachers my work. I mean, come on, its literally just a practical you basically finished in the lesson: what's wrong, why are you even worrying?

No! I'm going to see the movie tomorrow. Why you gotta try and spoil it for me? Thank god I just skimmed over before reading in full detail and caught the name Thanos. I'll reply AFTER tomorrow. It wouldn't bother me, except I TOLD YOU FRIDAY Not to tell me what happens! Why you gotta pull that ****?! :angry:

Edited by Syiren

My neighbours cut down the childhood cherry tree I loved very much, this afternoon. It attracted Magpies, Blue Tits, Goldfinches and the occasional mournful evening Blackbird to sing and was really wonderful to watch  blossom during the spring. Wood Pigeons were even starting to nest in it but I guess being able to lie in the sun on a boring, grass garden is way more important than keeping a beautiful 20 year old cherry tree, anyway. Its not like you could have done the exact same thing in your backyard, which gets tons of sun throughout the day, or just trimmed it down to reduce the shade.

I can't hear the birds, anymore. Just another reason to move out, I suppose.

It's so annoying when someone in my house takes down the birdhouse that a bluebird pair nests in every year. this year they did not come back because some **** decided to take the birdhouse down!!!! 

Quit telling women to "stop being too serious" and "lighten up." **** off with your disgusting, blatant sexism.

You said that I need to drop by and that you'd be home all day. I asked specifically about noon, you ok'd it. So I put aside two pretty major things I actually needed to get done as soon as possible just so I could visit you and take a look at how your renovations are going, and once I've arrive, you've just left for town. Bad ****ing form, girl. :dry: At least send a text or something.

**** Zyumorphs. **** TJ for even bringing those lazily-done pieces of trash into the cave. I am officially giving up on them.

I disliked them the day they were released, I disliked them half a year later, and I absolutely despise them now. Useless pieces of **** that are absolutely worthless in every possible way. I try to trade one away, absolutely zero offers. Spam them in random trades hoping it'll go through? Nothing. Try to trade for one to complete your set so that you'd never have to touch the stupid things again? Nothing.

Look through the trading forum for days in the hopes of someone offering the last Zyu you need? Nope.

I am giving up. No more **** Zyus on my scroll. Just one set of CBs of both genders, full set of frozen hatchlings and THAT'S **** IT. If I had just one wish, I'd use it to erase the ****morphs from existence. I doubt anyone would even care as no one seems to like the **** things!

Oh sweet dear lord no. NO! Only one person has that color scheme in that way. It has to be her! No. Nope. Not dealing with that **** again. Just NOPE. Just stay the **** away from me and there wont be any problems. I have no obligation to deal with your **** again. 

I am so sick of being a mediator in this disgusting, toxic relationship for years. One think they're entitled to everything in the world, then cries when they don't get the attention they want (or get their way). Another thinks it's mature to have a constant giggle fit in their argument and vehemently refuses to just apologize and make their partner shut the hell up. Then the first person mentioned decide to force me to solve this bull****.

They're much older than me. Yet they are so immature it disgusts me.

**** sexists. So I **** hate men vs women issues.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I thought friends were supposed to support each other rather than just letting one person blart out their insecurities to feel comforted whilst completely invalidating the other's worries by letting them know they're always wrong and insignificant as a person. I can't believe you made me decline into feeling like this for so long just so you could feel better about yourself. I've had enough. Piss off and let me go.

Why is this a thing? Why? Just WHY! I work my butt off to finish the chapter before work, upload it and the first review I get is fricking spam praising the lord and talking of end times?! Fricking worse than the door to door ******** I swear! How dare you assume my religeon first of all, you insensitive prick. Second in what universe does it have ANYTHING to do with fan written stories about make believe characters and finally, in what way is this constructive criticism for my story? If you  weren't such a coward and allowed people to reply I'd slam the viritual door in your face and play some 5FDP or Slipknot. I respect religion, but you dont need to try and sell god's word to people. If they want to believe then they will and for goodness sake stop turning it into a competition! 

Eta: Also I find it ironic that as I wrote this my random Avatar was set to Disney's Hades. Lol that made me chuckle.

Edited by Syiren

Do not just upload an image of your notes written in your ***ty handwriting!!! It's a database, type in the info you've got!

Y'know what I can do? I understand eight languages, two of which are ancient. I can read official state letters that are hundreds of years old. I can decipher eroded rock face carvings that are thousands of years old.

But,

I cannot make out your handwriting.

Please work on it.

And don't upload just an image of your notes.

I swear to holy honey cakes...

I came here to rant about my fingers that just won't go to the right places on the violin, but:

22 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I understand eight languages, two of which are ancient. I can read official state letters that are hundreds of years old. I can decipher eroded rock face carvings that are thousands of years old.

These are super cool things you can do! :)

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO **** sOrRy that the multiple calls were bothering you, sir, but it's not my fault there was an error in the damn dialer and NO I'M NOT STUPID I KNOW THE **** LAW I'M PERFECTLY AWARE OF HOW MANY TIMES FEDERAL LAW SAYS WE CAN CALL YOU BEFORE IT'S CONSIDERED HARRASSMENT!! You really think that one of the biggest companies out there wouldn't train their employees on this kind of thing? I was just trying to explain why this might have been happening, but nooooooooooooooo you had to go and make the call way more difficult that it needed to be because you wanted to sit there and argue with me instead of getting right to the point and letting me move on. 20 **** minutes I had to waste going back and forth with your dumb self! I don't give a flying fish if you're a lawyer, so's my dad, thanks, you're not special for it! And yes I do know who our disgrace of a president is, just as I can tell from our conversation how much you seem to love him from how much you keep quoting him and his stupid policies! It's really too bad you didn't want to wait the entire minute and thirty-three seconds it took me to get a supervisor, and its really too bad you didn't want your account closed, but because you hung up we had to cease it anyway and as I explained to you before, that we have to automatically close the account if we're unable to get a hold of you through phone calls, and since you were so adamant about this being harassment we had to put a cease and desist on your account which did, in fact, close it.

Suck on that karma you Trump loving jerk.

"Everything Wrong About Trading Hub in 30 Minutes or Less"

Spoiler

-It takes time to hatch an egg, regardless of its lineage. Egg has to reach 4d to hatch (minimum 2 days if taken from cave). They may have to be incubated and placed into hatcheries. After that, we must play the waiting game. ER eggs hatch in 30 minutes or more if it's late at night. No. Hatchies definitely aren't free and I feel bad for those who fell for those dumb scams. Unless if they wanted the offered eggs, then great, good for them. Again. Hatchies are not free, period. Request an AP dummy instead, or just not say "free, just offer hatchies" and make a proper trade, asking for 1 hatchie or more.

-We have a "wants" description for a reason. Can't people read? "Give me what I want". Yeah, that's specific. I get exactly what you want. You want to waste our time. Don't bother trading if you wouldn't specify what you want. Even just "offers" is way better than that pretentious statement. And stop bumping those crappy trades. We are tired of seeing those. Maybe just me. But we're limited to one page in the front. And they're taking up more than 1/4 page and bumping when they fall off the first page... Pagination when?

- A single messy egg is not worth a CB Gold. If you know what CB means, you should know better than to ask for one with what you're offering.

- Making an individual trades for 1-2 eggs is better than bundling everything together and expecting a CB Gold in return. Not everybody have a CB Gold on their hand at any given time. Multiple CB rares are great for a CB Gold, but 4 un/common eggs/hatchies are probably only worth a CB Silver at the very best.

- Occasional chatting goes through Trading Hub with no intention to trade. That is spam. Again, we only have one page at the moment so take it to PM or leave a contact information in their trade. If there is none, then don't bother trying to reach out via Trading Hub. It's very unlikely for them to see whatever message they have for them. They also probably don't want to be bothered for a trade, hence no contact information. Doesn't matter if they're desperate for whatever they're offering. Just don't create spam for everyone else to see.

- That "2G" Omenkin from Prize (which is actually a nightmarish mess). Hilarious. Technically right, but it isn't worth anything but a common hatchie, CB if they're lucky.

- Google Translate exists. Use that instead of complaining about some language discrimination in another language.

... End of discussion. For now. Sorry about any grammar errors/inconsistencies. Just wanted to get this off my chest. Kudos to you for reading this, and I hope you enjoyed reading this and/or relate with my struggles :P 

I love the Trading Hub system, but... Ugh. People. :P To whoever actually makes their trades fair, reasonable, and readable, thank you very much (seriously).

Well excuuuuuuuse me for having a perfectly normal sense of hearing that's unable to decipher your incomprehensible mumbling in a huge crowd. And I'm sorry, I don't know in what language "go get the water bucket from the cellar" translates to "go get the empty bucket from the kitchen, take it to the cellar and fill it up with one of the full water buckets there". The unbearable heat is already messing up my head, and I sure as **** don't need you mocking me for getting one or two things wrong when I'm absolutely exhausted and sweating up a storm. I'm NOT ****ing Superman!

Oh, golly gee I'm sooooooooo sorry I was tired and didn't clean the kitchen all of one time after you specifically asked me to make dinner because you were too tired. And why did you specifically think to point me out in the house chat just because the kitchen was messy? Did you conveniently forget that it was trashed from the dinner you made last night and I had to spend an hour cleaning up your **** mess in the first place, then spend another hour making the dinner that you wanted. So I'm so terribly **** sorry if I left one measly pot on the stove. At least I put all the dishes neatly in the sink and put away everything I'd been using to cook with, which is more than I can say for you. Funny how you seem to forget how trashed the kitchen gets on my days off. Fully how you don't say anything when the kitchen gets so bad that it takes most of the day to clean. So sorry that it's going to take all of ten minutes to wash a pot and put the plates in the sink. So sorry to inconvenience you like that. I'm getting really sick of you complaining all the time when, in fact, I do clean up after myself. Why is your only argument for everything brining up the fast that I'm older than you? That's not a damn excuse! I'm perfectly aware that I'm older than you; does this mean I'm not allowed to be tired? You are aware that I worked all day, right? While you had the day off and went out with your friends, and had fun, and kept asking me if I was indeed making dinner today? I'm really, really sick of you always complaining when I forget to do one thing! Here's an idea: why not try holding yourself to the same standards? When you clean the kitchen after you cook, come see me. Until then, stop complaining!

On 6/27/2018 at 5:54 PM, Naraku said:

"Everything Wrong About Trading Hub in 30 Minutes or Less"

Reveal hidden contents

-It takes time to hatch an egg, regardless of its lineage. Egg has to reach 4d to hatch (minimum 2 days if taken from cave). They may have to be incubated and placed into hatcheries. After that, we must play the waiting game. ER eggs hatch in 30 minutes or more if it's late at night. No. Hatchies definitely aren't free and I feel bad for those who fell for those dumb scams. Unless if they wanted the offered eggs, then great, good for them. Again. Hatchies are not free, period. Request an AP dummy instead, or just not say "free, just offer hatchies" and make a proper trade, asking for 1 hatchie or more.

-We have a "wants" description for a reason. Can't people read? "Give me what I want". Yeah, that's specific. I get exactly what you want. You want to waste our time. Don't bother trading if you wouldn't specify what you want. Even just "offers" is way better than that pretentious statement. And stop bumping those crappy trades. We are tired of seeing those. Maybe just me. But we're limited to one page in the front. And they're taking up more than 1/4 page and bumping when they fall off the first page... Pagination when?

- A single messy egg is not worth a CB Gold. If you know what CB means, you should know better than to ask for one with what you're offering.

- Making an individual trades for 1-2 eggs is better than bundling everything together and expecting a CB Gold in return. Not everybody have a CB Gold on their hand at any given time. Multiple CB rares are great for a CB Gold, but 4 un/common eggs/hatchies are probably only worth a CB Silver at the very best.

- Occasional chatting goes through Trading Hub with no intention to trade. That is spam. Again, we only have one page at the moment so take it to PM or leave a contact information in their trade. If there is none, then don't bother trying to reach out via Trading Hub. It's very unlikely for them to see whatever message they have for them. They also probably don't want to be bothered for a trade, hence no contact information. Doesn't matter if they're desperate for whatever they're offering. Just don't create spam for everyone else to see.

- That "2G" Omenkin from Prize (which is actually a nightmarish mess). Hilarious. Technically right, but it isn't worth anything but a common hatchie, CB if they're lucky.

- Google Translate exists. Use that instead of complaining about some language discrimination in another language.

... End of discussion. For now. Sorry about any grammar errors/inconsistencies. Just wanted to get this off my chest. Kudos to you for reading this, and I hope you enjoyed reading this and/or relate with my struggles :P 

I love the Trading Hub system, but... Ugh. People. :P To whoever actually makes their trades fair, reasonable, and readable, thank you very much (seriously).

This times a million. Thanks for summing it up and saving me the trouble.

Vent

Spoiler

Being furry is not fault.

Do not harass, shame furries.

Cannot respect different taste other then you? Then **** off ****.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker