Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

DO NOT EDIT SOMEONE ELSE'S GRAMMAR UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD, LEGITIMATE GRASP ON GRAMMAR YOURSELF.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, ADVISOR. THIS WOULD GO A WHOLE LOT QUICKER IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO KEEP FIXING YOUR GRAMMAR censorkip.gif-***!!!

I GET IT. I SUCK AT SCIENCE. I SUCK AT SCIENCE WRITING. BUT I PROMISE YOU MY GRAMMAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS. NO, MY GRAMMAR ISN'T PERFECT. NOT BY A LONG SHOT. BUT IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS!!!

Are you for real? You're the only one this affects, but it's me who will have to make sacrifices? But how DARE I express any form of worry, because after all, you're the victim here, I just have everything absolutely perfect.

No wonder my mentor is worried about me being stressed out 24/7. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I can't express my emotions at home without being told to shut up or stop being childish, yet I'm the only one who seems to care about the censorkip.gif going on.

You sure don't, you hypocrite, you just prefer to hide your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist for as long as you can, but if I don't immediately face my problems when they arise or let it get out of control, I'm the one who's pathetic, lazy, good-for-nothing. Try practicing what you preach.

As soon as I finish university and get a job, I'm moving out. If I don't, I will end losing it.

Edited by CharonDusk

Haters gotta hate, and the older they get, the crankier and more unreasonable they get. They go from narcissists to plain old sociopaths.

This always happens and I'm sick of it! I get a day off and it's spent doing what other people want to do. It pisses me off. But do I get away with ignoring them? nope! If I don't drop everything and help them they throw a fit and censorkip.gif and moan. But let me do that and all I get is "Calm Down!" Oh excuse me, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was supposed to be an emotionless robot. Here, let me deny the fact that I'm human and an adult and should be allowed to get angry in my own house. Excuse me for being human and having flaws!

But you can throw any kind of tantrum you want and its okay. censorkip.gif OFF! Sure, let me spend five hours trying to figure out how your phone works even though its the complete opposite of mine and it confuses the hell out of me. I told you what you needed to do. If you still can't figure it out then take it to the damn phone store and have them look at it.

I'm sorry I'm not tech savvy. I figure out enough to make my crap work and know when its protected. Not the brightest way to use tech, but again I'm no tech wizard.

And now I don't have enough time to do what I want even if I tried. And even if I did I'm no longer in the mood. It wouldn't piss me off so much if it didn't happen every time I try to do it. and I do mean Every. Single. Time.

Now I'll have to wait for Wednesday to try again because I'm not doing it Monday because I'm going to the movies with some friends. Oh, and if you think I'm stepping out into that murderous heat to do yard work you've got another thing coming. You may be used to the heat, but I'm not about to kill myself and tire myself out for tomorrow when I do have to work. Don't like it? Tough. dry.gif

I..almost don't want to grab any more Zyus because they're so hard to hatch. It's probably the worst idea, to make an egg's hatching stats so high >_<

I am sick of you using me as a verbal punching bag every time something goes wrong, especially censorkip.gif I have NO control over but it's still apparently my fault.

I am sick of being told to "shut up" or "grow up" or "adjust my attitude" every time I express even the slightest bit of anger. But then, I'm not the one who should be taking anger management classes.

I am sick of being made to feel guilty when I feel ill or tired. After all, I don't do anything around here, do I? Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that, when I DO try to do things, I get told not to because I don't do it the way YOU want it done?

WHY WAS SENSE8 CANCELED!? I just can't. I didn't binge watch season 2 just for this!?!?

WHY WAS SENSE8 CANCELED!? I just can't. I didn't binge watch season 2 just for this!?!?

wait it was cancelled??!! aw man and i was just getting into that show too :c

STOP TAGGING IRRELEVANT STUFF. IVE RANTED ABOUT THIS BEFORE ABOUT TUMBLR BUT IT APPLIES TO AO3. Pls I want to read WINTERWIDOW stuff not STUCKY or STONY or STARCY or ROMANOGERS or CLINTASHA or WHATEVER THE censorkip.gif YOU TAG AS ''WINTERWIDOW''. STOP. PLZ.

I'm so tired of you! What makes you want to call now? And why do you have to bring up past incidents? As I said before, that's the reason I broke up with you. It's already over between us! Please do not bother me. I don't love you anymore.

No. I don't want to hang out with you outside of work. It's bad enough you freaking talk about drugs while we're on the clock and showed me some that you had on you. You're lucky I didn't report your censorkip.gif to the boss! I don't care about it. I have no interest in trying it, I don't care for drinking either. I don't want to spend time unless it's at work. Got it? No? Do I need to go to the boss?

And another thing, keep your crude-censorkip.gif comments to yourself! Do I look like another guy? I am a freaking tomboy, yes, but that doesn't mean I want to hear that censorkip.gif! You think every girl just wants to talk dirty all the time? NO! Especially not at work when there are customers in there. THEY CAN HEAR YOU MORON! I'm really tired of this crap!

I'm speaking to one of the managers tomorrow. I don't deserve to put up with this stress and I shouldn't have to. It's not what I signed up for.

Is it too much to ask for a normal friend? One I don't have to constantly worry if they're going to get drunk or high? WTF people! UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! *bangs head onto desk several times really REALLY hard*

About my sister.

Do not pick a fight with me. I don't know any reason why the stain appeared on the desk. And I didn't do it. But you're still doubt me. Even I said honesty. I understand you're need to do study for exam so you're more sensitive then usual. But that's excessive and rude.

Ha, what the censorkip.gif! I shared my treats with you. But you got all censorkip.gif on me. Is this your way to show appreciate for other's generosity? Do not be censorkip.gif and stop murmuring!

You : "I'm going to such censorkip.gif loud whenever I want. So, you can do it too."

Then......shall I hit you whenever I want?

censorkip.gif off censorkip.gif! I don't want to fight you anymore!

-

Other thing

I'm sick of people whining because they don't have girlfriend or boyfriend.

Edit : spelling

Edited by kjym16

i am not a picky role player. I am open to most ideas and welcome ocs, however I don't like Gary Stus, especially when they don't even send a greeting to explain who their character is. My character may be a canon character, but you don't start role playing with me assuming I know what's going on.

i don't buy your backstory, and you make it harder to interact when you assume the character I play is a rude, jerky perv. That's not who he is at all.

Do your research, make sure your character is well rounded and then we can role play....after you introduce yourself properly. It also wouldn't hurt to read my role play rules. dry.gif

I'm glad some people have though. Thank you guys for that.

what's worse is I have my own idea for an oc of my own who holds the same title and was about to introduce that character. Now (even though he was first) I feel like everyone will see it as a copy cat for his design. Gaaaaahhhhh!!!! *headdesk*

Why do you hurt yourself like this? Why won't you just listen to me? You know I would do anything to make this easier. But you push me away and bottle everything up instead of giving me a chance. It's so hard to watch you do this to yourself and know that there's nothing I can do.

I'm sorry but who the **** do you think you are? You have no respect towards me, I won't respect you, your relationship to me does not matter. I don't owe you anything, I'm the one that isn't feeling 100%, so stop making this about you. You're shameless at best. Insane and inappropriately entitled at worst. With people like you, who needs family?

Person outside my window, why did you have a strobe light, especially when it was night time? I thought that I maybe had some hope for sleep, but no, you had to have a strobe light.

I spilled boiling water on my hands. I reacted by hissing out a curse word and hurried to the water tap for cold water. If you're going to give me **** for reacting to that then you can go rot alone in a ditch.

Edited by Ripan

Hahahaaaaa you're annoying and you're not the hot carp you think you are. Pls 2 stop explaining what I already know. In case you're not getting the hint, YOU ARE UNWELCOME URGH.

Kinda put off that she'd go rummaging around in my closet and take one of my shirts without asking. First of all, I really don't like people going through my stuff that is in any way put away in a drawer or behind a shut door, it kinda gives impression of more privacy than whatever I've got displayed out in the open. Second, if she'd asked to borrow a shirt from me I'd have offered her some of my "dirty work" clothes since she's going out trekking in the woods, so she wouldn't have taken one of my good "city shirts" out for her tour tumbling through bushes and bogs. :/

That feeling when a control freak pretends to be your friend, also first draws you a lot of, ahem... "gifts" (for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays etc.) just to manipulate you with them (get better art from you than they can draw for themselves - because she knows you'll draw anything just to keep her "gifts", which keep coming, though you asked her not to do more because you're overbundeded already.. it also doesnt' matter you gifted her back for a few, she still wants to get paid with art for these too:/)... and you finally getting free out of that toxic relation just because she finally made a mistake and took one of the "gifts" from you. And then took away ALL of the gifts and even REWARDS you had won and keeping on trying to manipulate you again in different ways but doesn't succeed because she'd fired her greatest weapon against you already, GO TO HELL, **** your toxic "gifts"!

Damn it, ****, if you gift sth to somebody you don't claim rights to it anymore, at least in a normal society... it's worse than rude to use gifts to manipulate the giftee or to take if back later:/ what's wrong with you?! You want to be respected so much but you have no respect yourself, neither to me nor to the social norms!

Now I understand why your gf dumped you like that, she must have had enough of your control-freaking so just made up a kind of excuse that would make YOU not want to be nor talk with her anymore! Oh I've always wanted to tell you that, just I was too forgiving to you and now I'm finally not talking to you anymore and ignoring you, so...

-

If you were not my mom, I would you tell you **** .

LOL..... remember, you're not my supervisor or owner.

You ignored my letter and told me "you're fat" again. But why do you keep give me "ordinary" meals instead of "meals helpful for loose weight"?

And you said me "You must bring my foods! or I'll do ****!"

What....??? ha! such nonsense....!!! I'll throw away all of your foods given me! I don't need them. What the ****...I won't listen your **** contradictions.

You said I'm fat. So, I keep try to loose weight!! Do not try to feed me these **** your foods.

And I'll pack up whatever I want. Do not interrupt my business and private part.

MOM, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT VISIT MY HOME. I'm feeling uneasy with you.

Ugh~ Enough with the drama BS! I don't care if you're having a falling out. Is it really that hard to keep It in PM's and spare the rest of us from getting caught up in your tit-for-tat? One of you is my friend and will still be my friend, the other....well. I find it hilarious that you call me a mindless friend defending a faker when in fact I am very much in control of my own mind, my emotions are in check and I have far more manners and intelligence than you do. But I digress, what's also amusing if you tell me to 'put in the effort' to delete you when you just up and delete me yourself.

Um, okay? Was that suppose to anger me? Hate to say it, but you failed. It had the opposite effect. Sweetheart, I deal with idiots, rudies and ignorant-tards on a daily basis. Your little tantrum isn't going to phase me. I can't see if you're posting about me, trying to insult me or not and frankly I don't care. It's a role play character. All you're making it seem like it that you're dissing the character and that doesn't get anyone anywhere. ;)

Besides, even without my job I've dealt with someone a lot more annoying than you and for much much longer too. Ya can't break me that easy. It takes a lot more than petty ****fits to get under my skin. So I called you out on your BS, wah, wah.

You're a pretty small-minded person if you delete someone just because they don't agree with you and take your side. XD And another thing, you 'don't care' because I never talked to you? Dear, I'm not in school. I have a job and a real life with real responsibility. I don't have time to say hi to every single friend I've got online every single day. My real friends understand, that's all that matters.

As I said, I've got no hard feelings towards you. You're immature, but will learn in time....hopefully. Have a wonderful life and take care.

*Sigh* I can't even be mad about it for long anymore, just hurt. Why are you lying and making things up? You know I'm on a tight budget, so why do you take my things? Why do you fail to understand me even though you've known me for all my life? I know I'm not the best at communication, but it can't be right that I am always the one who messed up or sent the wrong message. At least I don't mean to. Despite what you seem to think, I can get along very well with people. Have fun and be social, as long as I get to return to peace and quiet alone time afterwards. There are some mishaps, of course. Perhaps I experience mishaps more often than most people for all I know, but I do not think I'm so terrible as you seem to think I am. I know I'm far from perfect, boy have you made me aware of that, but I don't think the fault is always with me. I have the impression that communication is a two-way thing: as person 1 need to make the effort to be understood, person 2 needs to try to understand a person other than themselves. Have you thought about that maybe it's not people I have an issue with, but you?

You say I sound aggressive, tell me to tone it down. I speak with a low tone of voice as default, and when you can't hear me you tell me to speak up. I speak up and you go on an offended rant about why I always sound so aggressive and angry all the time. **** it. I don't have the energy for this. I don't care. Or truth is that I don't want to care, because even if I think that I don't care, it still hurts.

Thanks for ditching me tonight. I was really looking forward to tonight, and I even snapchatted you this morning and said I was excited about you coming over. You were supposed to come over and have a couple beers with me (p.s. to anyone reading, both of us are 21+) and we were gonna watch movies. But you HAD to start drinking over there anyway. You say you miss me, but I doubt that. I see where I stand. I'll have my own party! With netflix! And cheetos! Actually, forget the netflix. 

I can't believe this. :dry: These past couple days have been a waste.