Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

I hope this was your last day. Just because you've been having a bad week does NOT give you the right to take it out on customers and us, your fellow employees. Cussing out a customer and swearing like that out loud where everyone in the store can hear you is unprofessional and uncalled for. I don't care if the customer went behind your back. $4 is not worth getting that upset over it. Take it like an adult and deal with it. Your 60-something years old! Stop acting like a toddler.

Edited by Syiren

It's a discussion about how to fix a problem. If all you're going to do is to sit there whining and moaning about how you don't like the problem then kindly take your stuff and get the censorkip.gif out. Yes I have a particularly low tolerance for nothing-getting-done right now, and all you ever do is come with whining, no help whatsoever. Fact is, every time you appear, one knows for absolutely certainty that whatever you have to say is going to be nothing but whining. You frickin' whine about when people try to do something nice for you.

Holy mackerels, spare us this censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif.

Edited by Ripan

Does anyone know that feeling when you break up with someone, you're over them, but you kinda wanna be with one of their friends now? No? Just me? Oh, ok....

Our law of freedom to roam is very liberal, yes, for the lack of a better word, and most of us think it's a thing to be proud of, but it comes with a very obvious clause of freedom under responsibility. You're basically free to go anywhere, on the condition that you do not damage the nature, like, don't break off branches from living trees and vegetation, don't leave your garbage behind, leave as few traces of your presence as possible. And this is very important: if the landowner explicitly states that you're not allowed to roam their land, you have to respect that and stay away from their lands. I don't know how it can be more obvious as when the landowner asks you to keep your snowmobile out of their tree plantage. It's pretty common ****ing sense that you don't go snowmobile racing through a tree plantage, or someone's backyard for the matter, even if the latter hasn't been explicitly stated that you're not allowed there.

censorkip.gif weekdays. I'm already sick of dealing with stupid people almost every day. I'm tired of being so censorkip.gif useless. I just wish I could get all the censorkip.gif over with so I don't have to worry about anything.

By all that is unholy, I wish I could move away from here. I am so tired of spending my nights listening to other peoples' music and partying, and my days listening to drunks scream at each other or people scream at their kids because they can't control them and let the little censorkip.gif do whatever they want, and when I call them little censorkip.gif I mean it; they hurt peoples' pets, they trample over gardens, they scratch up cars. They even tore a plank off a guy's fence and put it in the middle of the road, probably hoping it'd cause an accident!

Two idiots are screaming at each other right now and have been going for at least 15 minutes now.

This used to be a nice neighbourhood.

Edit; They finally shut up.

Edited by CharonDusk

I feel like I just screwed over a whole lineage by miss-influencing an egg.

#not-ranting-about-real-life-but-i-should-be

Edited by SaphireKat

I can't even allow myself to be properly angry about it. There's always that indoctrinated "what if I'm just overreacting and will regret it later?" So I'm completely denied an outlet. Instead it'll just be restless pacing and sighing all evening. Ruined weekend. Waste of time and energy.

Reason I go out of my way to avoid owing anything to anyone: it'll more than likely come back as having to do something I really don't want to do. I hate for someone to have that grip on me, and I can only sit around and wait anxiously for the time to come.

Edited by Ripan

Thanks a lot! Nice going. I was trying to hold that hatchie to transfer to someone, but thanks to you putting it on who knows how many hatcheries it is now grown up on my scroll! Trolls like you really make me mad!

You're such a jerk. And u wonder why it didn't work out between us. A relationship requires you to care about your partner and be there for them. Not give them a ****ing life lecture when they need you. censorkip.gif it. Stay home and sleep til noon or whatever. I dont need you. So what if my dog is getting put down today. I've only had him for 13 years. It's no big deal. My heart's only breaking but thats not important. And you still think we have a chance of working things out? HAH! Not a chance loser. mad.gif

using a ****ing ruler to measure out 4.2 cm isn't ****ING math and EVERYONE needs to be able to do at least THAT - especially if they want to get SOME kind of school degree. And no the Romans are not CAVE MEN and they didn't INVENT math - not one single person did, so stop blaming random people for the ****ing fact you need to LEARN stuff...

My dragon are brats. Seriously, I tried twice to make a Vampire for someone as a gift and first my dragons banish the first one, then the second time the Vampire Dragon ate the egg. Now I'm egg locked due to a dead egg, ain't that nice!

Edited by SaphireKat

Why couldn't the lunar harolds turn blue!? Like seriously!? The one I need and it turns silver of all things!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

When you have a Strong Opinion about a piece of recently released media and other people have Conflicting Opinions and you're just sitting here going 'but... but you're wrong. I want to show you how wrong you are. Why can't you see it, it's so obvious.'

(Aka I am in love with the new Beauty and the Beast movie, and others are trampling it under nitpicks. I eventually hid the thing that's upsetting me because it seemed like I was the only one in it who had positive opinions about the matter.)

...it also irritates me that when the discussion turned to the Power Ranger movie (sudden topic shifts happen a lot in the social media service we're using) I expressed an opinion indicating that I wasn't interested in seeing it and someone immediately assumed that it was because I hate bisexuals. Um, no...

Ok, so I understand that you love your boyfriend and would do anything for him, but screaming in my friend's face over her apparently slapping him is not right. I don't care if it's not right that she slapped him, you shouldn't just scream in her face for something that isn't really any of your business. It's between her and him, not her and you. Yes, I know your boyfriend is 18 and legally cannot do anything (self-defense wise) about her slapping him but he can at least tell someone. I mean, come on it's SCHOOL. And then you decide to hate me for trying to stick up for my friend. That's nice. Your just one more person on the list of people that hate me. No big deal. It was none of my buisness anyways. What really pisses me off is that now everyone is making fun of my friend because of you. They're even insulting her personally. Instead of making it a big fuss, why couldn't you handle it like a mature person and not a 9 year old?

Edited by SaphireKat

jesus i am not happy being in a relationship with you just leave me alone i am trying to break up with you

Nope, I'm not going to be super happy and put on a great face for you about your internship. Why? Because when I got my new job you didn't say a word. You're a pretty awful friend and I'm not quite sure how you're ever going to get a girlfriend if you can't do the one thing needed in a relationship: listen.

Also, that Keurig you found on the side of the road is nasty. Clean it.

You are selfish. Thank you so much for ruining the fragile equilibrium that barely holds my life together. I really do hate you so much for it.

When you fall down stairs ALL THE TIME and you're in a house that has an elevator, then USE THE ELEVATOR.

I know being the person who is in the hospital now is even less fun than being one of the people who have to reorganize their lives around them, but still, STOP DOING THINGS THAT ARE NOT SAFE FOR YOU TO DO.

What the censorkip.gif. So I'm taking this one high school biology class for free on the side, just because I can. The teacher for the course is so... ugh! I am a huge contributor in class and typically ten minutes early but lately I've missed classes due to effexor withdrawal (if you want to know what that is or what that's like-- google is your friend), on top of this my bus didn't show up twice this week.

So she pulls me aside and asks me "what happened to the old you? the one who came on time and contributed to class?" and I'm just ?!?! I have emailed her about every absence and why I was absent. And I've only been late twice all semester! And I never stopped contributing in class, I had done so earlier that day!

I'm so sick of her censorkip.gif-- she treats my classmates like garbage and like we are children instead of the adults we actually are. Some people in the class clearly have rough home lives and/or have long night shifts before class and she still get/ upset at them, doesn't allow them to explain themselves (she interrupts them woth stuff like "no, I see how it is") and discourages them from continuing the course. I won't even get started on how she once ripped a notepage out of my book and accused me of cheating with no basis.

I hate her and I feel like I have to walk on eggshells the minute I enter the room.

I am THIS close to giving her a piece of my mind

Edit: Angry typing = Typos

Edited by irrelevantindigo

I just need to end this year and I'm in college

will I need to know my states?

Probably.

And yet my memory is so shredded I don't remember half of them, let alone where they are around us(exclude South America). Seriously, I'm such an idiot.