Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

Look, I really want to help you, but what can I do when you just keep dumping all your emotional baggage on me and expect it to all solve itself? You complain about not having any friends, and yet drive away everyone who's ever shown you any kindness. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU. I'M TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

You talk to much. You laugh too loudly. You tell the same jokes twice. I'm not sure if you've ever gone more than a minute without talking about your problems. You interrupt coversations with your 'and then there's me...' talk and paint yourself as an outsider whilst desperately squawking for attention.

You claim to be depressed, then make jokes about it. You say every day "My purpose in life it to fix everybody else's mistakes", "It's my duty" "I was born to die" and rely on me to try to fix you. I've even offered to take you to a genuine counseller, but you insist that you are fine.

Well, I'm not. Dealing with you has impacted on my life. My grades have dropped, my mental health has spiralled downwards and my friends have drifted away because of you. Honestly, you're toxic to be around.

I'm actually afraid to stop being you friend. I can tell that you are sad and lonely, but I cannot deal with your censorkip.gif anymore. I'm willing to stay your friend and be your metaphorical rock, but PLEASE PLEASE see a professional.

Damn it! Why do my vampires always kill the eggs? Why? The past six bites have all resulted in the egg's death! Ugh! This is why I always hunt for AP'd vampires. Why do I still try to bite my own? Now that spot's locked for 24 hours. Great, as if i didn't need that spot for something special or anything. dry.gif

censorkip.gif you mom! I have a right to get mad at the dog if he walks in the dirt for the third damn time that I'm trying to sweep up when I've said no! Don't just go off and say, "Why don't we just put him down. Put him out of everyone's misery." Why the censorkip.gif would you say something like that?! I guess it doesn't matter that I haven't gotten over Joey or Little Bit. Excuse me that it was painful to have to put Joey down when he was so ****ing sweet and I guess it doesn't matter that I still cry when I think of him. But no, let's just ****ing say we should put another pet down and rip my heart open. And sure, yell at me like I'm the one who did something wrong when all I'm doing is trying to help you when you were in a bad mood. Then ****ing yell at me when I throw a box to the side because its in my way and trash anyway and so you ****ing act like a kid and pound on the nearest wall. Excuse me for trying to help. Fine, you can clean the ****ing living room on your own. Have fun and don't ask for my help. mad.gif

You are not a pastel goth professional. Just because Im not full on pastel goth doesn't mean I'm not, and certainly doesn't mean I'm a "wannabe paste-freak" like, what the Kipz kind of insult is that? I'm not pastelling my hair, wearing heavy makeup, big platforms, or wearing crosses/spinning them upside down. I like pastel colors, cute things and horrific things, and black. I am my own pastel goth, so take your so called "professional goth-style" and leave me alone. I'm not abiding by rules to be who I want to be.

And Dad, I see you shake your head. Is there a problem? I heaved that 50 pound back to school and back in NINETY DEGREE WEATHER. THE HEAT IS KILLING ME AS WELL AS MY SHOULDER. I'm not kayaking when I do the work and you sit behind me and stare at fish. Please leave me alone. I know what it means when you shake your head. If you do it again I swear to God.

jfc as if having anxiety isn't hard enough on my mind and emotional wellbeing, it manifests itself physically too and then i'm just lying in bed feeling my stomach twist and having heart flutters and it's very very uncomfortable. i just want to get some work done but i can't because it feels like all my insides are pulling into a knot and my hands are not cooperating.

i don't want to apply to colleges ugh. i want to go to college but applying is so stressful. all the instructions are so vague and nobody in my family's ever done this before and idk how to write a college essay or what format things are supposed to be in or how to send transcripts or whether they will get my test scores in time. idk what i'm doing. it's too muchhh

Edited by glamoursea2

Okey, stating a fact is fine, I welcome it, but then there's sounding like a condescending censorkip.gif*** about it. dry.gif I deeply hope that someday, somebody comes around and shows you how you're mortal just like everybody else. You can be wrong and people do not have to adhere solely to what you think, you mental tyrant .

I built the entire structure, you just did the decoration, then tried to pass it off as your own, you censorkip.gif bucket.

Edited by Ripan

Wow, he has no patience. I think that was a perfectly valid question, and yet he immediately sighs that "I can't believe you" sigh and walks out. Wth. He only just got here, too. He has very, very little patience, she has a bit more than him, SHE doesn't even know what patience is, where the kipz did I get all this patience from? It clearly doesn't run in the family.

I've never been competitive or ambitious so why do I feel sick to my stomach when people talk about getting into their dream schools? Is it jealousy? I don't know. Why am I so bothered by the fact that other people are accomplishing great things? Athletes are being recruited, scholarships are being offered. Is it because I'm seriously so narcissistic as to think that I deserve the same, or is it because I know that I really don't? I haven't worked as hard as them. I haven't earned what they've earned. So instead of feeling happy for them I just feel awful. Like I'm not good enough. Like everything anyone's ever told me about being smart or successful was just a lie and I'll never be any of those things. I hate this school. I hate this time of year. I hate this point in my life. Mostly I hate not having a plan, not having a "sure thing." I don't know what college I'm going to and I don't know what I want to study. Everyone else has their lives figured out and I think that's what I'm really jealous of.

I'm quitting Godville.

My lvl 11 pet, that doesn't fight, was knocked out cause "a monster's corpse landed on him". So, I needed money to revive him, which is 450 gold X his level. So I went to fight a Bossmonster.

Just spent an hour trying to defeat a boss that started at 2730 life. My heroine starts at 240 life. Even spent 5 bucks so I could heal my heroine when she needed it.

The other three heroes, chosen randomly by the game, died right off. No help there. And I was healing my girl, and healing and healing. And I got the monster down to 340hp (after the boss healed himself, around 100HP per healing, about 12 times) then suddenly it did 153 hit points of damage to my hero, in one attack. And I was defeated.

I'm done.

I like my pet. I can't get money to revive him. He's my 5th pet and I'm tired of this.

Stupid Bossmonster that does more HP in one hit than my hero can do all by herself in 15 minutes. Stupid players of this game who deliberately get into a boss fight and then don't heal their heroes and leave it so just one person fights it.

I quit.

I quit.

I quit.

Goodness censorkip.gif it, all of this problems wouldn't happen if she didn't get distracted by her boyfriend. Yeah, thanks, bud! You're truly the best, looking out for us. ...Hey, bud, mind doing me a small favor? censorkip.gifright off, I hope I wouldn't see your face ever again. dry.gifdry.gif

Why doesn't she have a mental institution waiting for her..she is NOT DEPRESSED SHES INSANE.

Using a pen to make fake cuts

Claiming she should've been aborted

Inviting me to a MARRAIGE as her maid of honor to TICCI TOBY, that stupid creepypasta crap.

Not to say they aren't good characters, only a few I just hate. But this is insane.

She claims she wants to cut hers and her friends eyelids like Jeff the censorkip.gif

UGHGHGHGHGH I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEMESTER

SHE. NEEDS. HELP.

I cannot understand why some of my "friends" will disappear for months on end then come to me when they feel at their worst, why do they treat me like I'm some disposable person they can just ignore and or have me around only to feel better about them selves?

Why can't people just stop spreading rumors about me being a Rapist or that I'm some kid that is gonna shot up the school? I would never do such a thing. I'm just different from you guys. I've tried to be friends with you but use me and then reject then proceed to say such vile things? I'm a human to with feelings to. I'm not subhuman, you guys are subhuman if you feel the need to do these things to anyone.

Edited by Crockturtle566

Fine, you wanna lecture me how it wasn't practical and the only logical thing to do was break up because I was moving too slow for you, well deal with it! Excuse me for trying to put my life together. I'm sorry trying to set up my insurance is getting in your way of our bonding. I'm sorry I was forced to quit my depression meds because a doctor's visit costs $160 without insurance and the meds cost another $230 without it. I'm sorry that I'm not rushing into your arms every other day. I'm so ****ing sorry for ruining your life! Can you hear the sarcasm I my rant? It's not to hard to find ya jackass! You assume everything! That was one of your biggest problems! You also ****ing test my love and honesty far too often. Excuse me for calling you on Wednesday and not Tuesday. Excuse me for agreeing to include another friend to hang out with us when you're the one who suggested it! Excuse me for not inviting you on my Birthday lunch date when it was with the girls at work and you had never met them. Oh, did I mention they were the ones paying? You say you wanted to do something special. Could you not wait until the weekend when I was free? No? Oh~ right, you wanted to just invite yourself over to that lunch date which is beyond rude.

And how the hell does agreeing to invite a friend over equal me failing your stupid little challenge? And why were you even challenging my love in the first place?! WHAT THE censorkip.gif! Who does that?! Here's a news flash for ya, love isn't a practical thing, and when you're in love you don't follow logic. When your in love you use your heart not your head! Where is yours anyway? Stuck up your censorkip.gif?!

And then you say that if you go on to college you never know what could happen and that you might meet someone else? If you really loved me like you claim then you wouldn't fall for any other girl. you know what? You want to meet another girl? Be my guest, because I'm sure as hell going to be keeping my eyes open for another guy. Maybe this one will actually TRUST me and not CHALLENGE me or ****ing blame me every time things don't work out. And hopefully he won't always ASSUME something before he finds out all of the facts.

You wanna still be friends? Fine, but that's as far as it goes.

I hate when someone specifies a certain name/nickname they want to be called, and someone acts all whimsical and says they're going to call them something totally different.

Like this:

"I'm Joe but please call me Jingle."

"Actually I'm gonna call you Jo Jo!"

Like I've seen stuff like that happen countless times. HOW HARD IS IT TO CALL SOMEONE WHAT THEY WANT TO BE CALLED?

You are NOT unique for calling them something different without their permission. It's REALLY annoying to see this happen, and I feel kind of bad because a lot of people find it awkward at that point to correct them on their name/nickname.

So like, if I say I want to be called Tess or Tesla, you use either one of those names. If you're not aware of those being my specified names/nicknames, then you can call me a variation of whatever username you see me using.

Be ****ing respectful, I mean come on.

I know this may be a petty rant but like, it REALLY matters to me a whole lot.

OH MY FREAKING SOUL!! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL ONE OF THE EDITORS AT WORK!

FIRST TIME IN YEARS I GET TO MAKE A FRONT PAGE FOR A BOOKLET AND EVERYBODY APPROVES. NOW ON PRINTING DAY THE ONE FREAKING WOMAN DECIDES "NO ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH... IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THE SUMMER EDITION"

WELL SHE CAN GO SHOVE SOMETHING UP HER BUTT!!

DON'T THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW EMOTIONALLY BREAKING IT IS AFTER YOU PUT YOUR HEART AND SOUL INTO IT AND IT DOESN'T GET PRINTED BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID PERSON. JUST BECAUSE SHE ISN'T HAPPY IN LIFE DOESN'T MEAN SHE GET TO MESS UP OURS AS WELL!!!!

AAAARRRRGGG!!!!

I really wish I can toggle "Megaphone" tab. This (mmo game) community is very toxic. Alas, no such option exists. Y'know, typical mmo gamers + free broadcasting messages = toxic bickers. I try my best to ignore them, heh.

Apparently they're a fan of Trump and other scandalous stuffs. Disgusting, but I'm not surprised (troll or not).

That's too much! dry.gifmad.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

Just great. Because of my anxiety, I can't go swimming in school, and the chlorine is 10x more then it should be so people can be 'safe'. Now, it's in my IEP and this whole fiasco about the doctor not answering with a note is still going on for whatever reason, even though it shouldn't be this bad for a stinkin' note.

So, when you don't do a certain thing, you are allowed to keep points by doing things like take notes & turn them in, keep score on their water games, etc. I had a very good score going, since the scores are out of 4, it was pretty easy. However, suddenly I now have 0s in place of those 4s, and my grade in Gym, GYM, is an E, which means failing. AFAJDAFJFHAJH WHYY

I'm currently annoyed and a bit hurt because my mom and grandma went to Olive Garden and got food yesterday after grandmas doctor appointment. That's fine, I can't go because of my anxiety, but I don't really like restaurants anyway. My problem is - they didn't bring me any food, and there's very little to eat at home :/ Their excuse was, "the place was closed". What kind of excuse is that?? They opened at 4, and that's not the only place in Jacksonville that serves food. More than anything, it hurt, because it made me feel like I wasn't worth the effort, just because I can't go myself sad.gif

GO HOME SO I CAN HAVE MY CHAIR AT MY COMPUTER BECAUSE THIS ONE HURTS MY BACK AND ALSO I'M TIRED OF WEARING HEADPHONES MY MOTIVATION IS RAPIDLY DWINDLING AND MY BACK IS KILLING ME

I've been working for the both of you for two years now. I've had a class with each of you. I've written two abstracts and produced two posters with both of your guidance and involvement. We've had regular weekly meetings where I present my data, both as asked and my own ideas. I work in the lab for one of you. I've helped one of the other of your students in the lab. I've worked together in the field with one of you.

How is it that you have nothing of substance to say in my letter of recommendation!? How can you say I still haven't produced any data for you to see what I can do!? I have been busting my hump working 6 - 7 days a week, more than 8 hours a day, to provide to you thesis writing samples and at least three images every week for the past few months. I have produced censorkipzing so much data and work for you. I've listened to your numerous complaints and critiques of me with grace and lack of tears. I've been incredibly responsive to what you've asked me to change in myself - not even just my data. I've stayed up late working to fix my mistakes in a timely manner. I've done exactly what you've asked (send you weekly updates on what I've done), and apologized for doing that very thing when you said it was spammy because not everything was final but was still a draft. I've been patient when you have gone back and forth between using dropbox and email. I have used both and taken the brunt of complaints from you both because one of you prefers dropbox and the other of you prefers email. I have taken the responsibility when, after specifically asked to just email things out because you didn't want to go searching through dropbox, complained that you couldn't find anything when it was just emailed to you. And I've still consistently produced lots of graphs for us to discuss the data with - so much so that we haven't even had the time to talk about half of them still. And yet you have nothing of substance to say in my letter of recommendation? Even after the two of you got together to talk about how much of a disappointment and failure I am to you behind my back so that you could lecture me on how much I suck and need to approve by holding a letter of recommendation above my head as the carrot at the end of a very sharp stick, you still have nothing of substance to put in my letter of recommendation. A man I worked for only for about two months is more willing to give me a good recommendation than you (probably both of you).

I'm censorkip.gif*** heartbroken. How much must I suck for you to put me through all this and still have more negatives to list in my letter of recommendation than positives? Is it even worth it to try this? Is it even worth it to finish my thesis? I feel like my soul and heart and mind is crushed. Decimated. And I must deserve to feel this way.