Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

I know that GFAQ's new swear censor is cool and all, but that does not mean you need to curse so freaking much. It makes you look crass and like a complete idiot.

I would understand if you only cussed about this dungeon or that boss every once in a while or maybe only include the occasional f-bomb, but holy hot birds on a speeding train, you swear worst than a drunk sailor. There is NO NEED to post the f-word three times in a row just to get across your blalent frustration or use curses ad nasium.

Call those monsters nigh-useless or piles of rotting meat or something, seriously, you're making me tired of your ceaseless cursing.

I want to start another roleplay but no ideas, and the RP community on this site is so small.

I'm a little panicked to be honest. I made an angry rant reply to someone and a proofreader said people would be mad at me but I went ahead and posted it anyway. The person I was defending responded reasonably but the person I attacked? It seemed to me they were just an 11-year-old insulting people.... Yes I want to put them in their place because what they said really was inexcusable, but being aggressive isn't the way to respond to someone like this.. I'm not going to take it down and I posted it on a new anonymous rant account because I don't want people to know I can be like this but still I feel dirty and kind of dishonest and guilty.. I didn't do the right thing but is it worth trying to undo? I get angry, I'm only human, and I do rash things and I did take some precautions to be polite (I complimented the guy once or twice for being reasonable), but I was also pretty intense and oh my gosh I don't think I've ever been so condescending. ughh...

Uggghhh, this censorkip.gif program wouldn't cooperate with me. The assignment's freaking due tomorrow! Stupid program licenses! -sigh-

Edited by JolteonTails

You... have... no... confirmation... set-up... ??? I LITERALLY CANNOT CALL YOU THIS WEEK TO CHECK AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SHUT OFF MY POWER

I. WILL. BE. CAMPING. AWAY. FROM. PHONE. SERVICE.

Stop giving me times to check in with you WHEN YOU KNOW YOU STILL WON'T HAVE AN UPDATE FOR ME.

Who faxes these days, anyway? You know the last time I sent a fax? NEVER And my school has the most frustrating fax machine and it was off hours and this Mon THE LAST DAY I'M HERE is a holiday so NO ONE IS AROUND TO HELP ME MAKE SURE MY FAX SENDS CORRECTLY SINCE YOU HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM FOR ME

Saturday: I vacuumed, washed dishes, cleaned my room, mowed both front and back lawns, dusted, picked weeds, planted flowers, washed towels, clothes, etc, and rearranged the fridge to make room for the pizza box since when we order we keep it until we have less then 10slices. I had missed, ONE DISH, and didn't dust a few things 'correctly'. Note that I'm only 16, and I was willing to do some of these things. My censorkip.gif ing father drove me to TEARS. TEARS! yelling and cursing at me because I missed that one dish, and dusted incorrectly. NOT ONCE did he thank me, tell me I did good, nothing. THEN, while he's yelling, he claims he does EVERYTHING. Uh, no, you censorkip.gif ing piece of censorkip.gif, I DID BASICALLY EVERYTHING. What did you do all day? YOU WORKED ON A TRASHY CAR, THAT YOU AREN'T EVEN GONNA USE.

I'm not saying I expected 'praise' for this either...but still :/

Edited by NoraNora

haha you know if you don't like me you could tell me directly instead of making me feel like censorkip.gif

i hate your stupid little emotioncon so much you've destroyed my entire night oh my god please just go jump in a hole you're so insensitive

seriously who was the one that listened to every single one of your rants i'm so done find someone else i owe you literally nothing when you don't even listen to me at all just take you and your entire group of friends and get out

WHAT IS THIS?! MY FOOD AND GOLD ARE STOLEN WHILE I DID NOT PLAY THE GAME! I WANT MY FOOD AND GOLD BACK! mad.gif

Do schools nowadays just not teach kids source criticism and simple research such as googling? Seriously, it's so ****ing easy to look up instead of spreading that flame-baiting, IQ-exempted drivel all over the net!

can't believe i'm letting this crap mindset overtake me. i feel like a miserable 14 yr old over again when really i'm practically an adult. i put so much work into loving myself but apparently it was all for nothing. i am terrible inside and out and my girlfriend doesn't deserve to be waiting around for me to feel better, i can't be a good girlfriend when i never want to go out in public or do anything fun and sometimes i go days without even responding to her texts, so i should probably just break up with her but the guilt will eat me alive. i just can't handle the responsibility of a relationship when all i ever think about is myself myself myself

I DON'T WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HER BUT I REALLY DON'T SEE ANY OTHER OPTIONS HHAHA

Edited by glamoursea2

How can people be so cruel? I just saw a car slow down on the road. I didn't think too much of it, the speed limit here is 20, then next thing I see is something small and dark scurries away from it, stumbling and stops by a nearby tree and then the car takes off. I didn't have my glasses on yet, so I thought it was a squirrel, but then a squirrel would have just darted up the tree, not sat at the bottom. I put my glasses on and can't believe it, it was a kitten!

Whoever was in that car, threw that kitten out of the window! I know it isn't from my neighbor's litter, because they're too young to end up on the other side of the street like that. How can someone be so cruel to throw out a cat in the street and drive away? How?

mom and I went looking for it in the bushes and brought her in, which she came right to us, proving she isn't feral and that she was someone's pet. Soon as we get the chance we're taking her to the local shelter. We'd keep her if we could but we already have three cats and a dog, and two of our cats don't get along with new-comers, sadly.

It just pisses me off to no end that someone would do that. It takes a very heartless creature to do that, so I hope karma isn't very kind to them. Cowards is what they are. mad.gif

The real winner is the kitten. She didn't get hurt, just a little stunned, but she was found by people who care. And we'll make sure she gets a good home.

Edited by Syiren

My family and I are getting sick and tired of placing offers into trades only to have them ignored until the egg/hatchie is below 2 days to hatching or has grown into an adult. This has happened to the last several trades my family and I have offered on. If you are going to offer up a trade, please have the common courtesy to at least check it every once in awhile.

Why is college so expensive in the states? Ugh!!! I graduated with honors from my high school, made near perfect grades all four years, and I'm still going to have to take out almost $22,000 over four years to attend a 4-year public university...and that's with in-state tuition user posted image

Edited by Labyrinthian

I. ****ing. Told you, you dumb censorkip.gif. You're just going to get dirty and smelly again if you have dinner in that cramped, poorly ventilated grill house after having washed off in the sauna first. "Wouldn't have the energy to wash off after dinner", you lazy idiot, might as well not wash at all then. dry.gif Dinner first, then wash off in the sauna, that would have been ideal, because then you're warm, full and clean and can just jump into your sleepwear right after you have dried off. But nope, because you're a lazy idiot now it goes wash off and then get dressed in new or dirty clothes, hell knows which because new clothes will immediately smell of smoke and be dirty with soot after we're done with them after dinner, and wearing the old, dirty clothes is just... wrong when you've just washed yourself from the grimy activities you did while wearing them.

Then eat dinner (at a really fricking late hour too because it takes a lot of time for everyone to finish in the sauna), then when it's time to sleep you're going to stink of smoke and soot when you're about to get dressed into a new, fresh set of sleepwear and slink into a freshly cleaned set of bedding. And it's with guests too. censorkip.gif you, you incompetent buffoon.

And why the hell didn't you walk the dog earlier?! You walk him yourself, and clean up after him, we cleaned the entire house this morning when you were snoring like a tractor.

Edited by Ripan

Our school has such stupid acknowledgement of risk forms. Apparently, we need one to be more than two feet off solid ground if we aren't above water. TWO FEET. The school board has officially gone insane. We also need a consent form to walk across a field outside of school grounds during school time (with adult supervision), but not for walking across a busy intersection, without supervision, during lunch. Apparently, the risk include slips, trips, and falls and possible things that might happen because of them. Not like we don't walk on a daily basis. They might as well ban homework due to the possibility of severe paper cuts, headaches, ect. Also, I've seen one site banned due to 'Education'.

I swear if they wouldn't do something together soon, the censorkip.gif will hit the fan hard enough to rip it right off the ceiling. What a massive waste of time!

Why is it that the very same day that my awesome, super epic sunglasses break that I see tons of ads on here for sunglasses? When I've never seen them before? WHAT THE censorkip.gif?! Stop reminding me that they're broken! mad.gif

can you not can you actually not

im already having a super bad day and trying to stop from doing something i regret can you not

i just mentioned i'd like to see more people of colour in a game because all of the characters are white can you stop attacking me oh hey look at that i can't ****ing breathe because you're going to give me an anxiety attack

i hate today

Its sad too see so many bigot we have here, the way they act by going after some ones heritage make them no better the Nazi in ww 2 going after the Jews!...

Hah! I'm sorry. I have to laugh at your ignorance. xd.png

You claim to know why I was bullied in high school, yet you judge me by my avatar that I am a boy. Just because I don't have pink or flowers or something pretty in my avatar doesn't make me a boy. It's hilarious to read the lists of reasons you gave as to why you think I was bullied.

• You like pokemon
  • You like My Little Pony
  • You listen to lame music
  • You like Owl city
  • You play retarded Disney games
  • You Like guys!

I can only look at the list you gave me and laugh. But sure, let me address them one by one.

1. Yes, I like pokemon. Is there something wrong with that? If so then there's something wrong with a lot of people.

2. Yes. Again, is that a bad thing? Last I checked there was nothing wrong with being a brony/pegasister.

3. That's a matter of opinion. I don't know what music you listen to and I won't assume what your taste in tunes are, but I'd rather not find out.

4. Again, that's supposed to be a bad thing? huh.gif

5. So far your accusations are all based on opinion and I see no facts in your argument. I do not play retarded Disney games because there are no retarded Disney games. That word itself is very disrespectful and it's official definition offers no support to your statement. Oh, and Kingdom Hearts is a cross over with Final Fantasy. If you're going to insult it, try to do it correctly? wink.gif

6. Wow! I didn't know that! Thanks for pointing that out! xd.png Seriously, whether I like guys or not is irrelevant, but if it'll ease your worries would it help if I told you I was a girl? I know. you can't comprehend that a girl just might choose a male character that she respects as her avatar. *pats your head* It'll be okay.

Seriously, I just had to have some fun ranting about this. It's amazing how ignorant people can be when they assume things and judge someone without even thinking. I'm not mad at all. I had a blast with this rant. laugh.gif

How long do you expect me to wait for an answer? Or do you even plan on answering at all? I asked a question and you seem to be ignoring it. Should I keep this for you or forget it? Why don't you let me know?!?

my principal emailed me & told me to call her today, most likely to discuss how i won't be getting any of the classes i want next year. my schedule is screwed, my senior year is screwed, and my long-term plans for this year regarding college apps and clubs are screwed as a result because it alll depends on me getting those classes. but nope that's not gonna happen. and here i was thinking i was going to have a nice anxiety-free day of productivity and relaxation :-)

I have spent the last few hours combing through hundreds of progenies looking for a specific mate...

it's

censorkip.gif ing

impossible.

Edited by Labyrinthian