Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

You know. I like to think of myself as a patient person, but it's just so darn frustrating when someone is too narrow-minded to see the deeper meaning behind things. I know I'm getting worked up over mere characters and a bit of my pride has been stung and part of it may be a fangirl defending her favorite characters, but you know what? This person just said it the wrong way and it just really REALLY got on my nerves.

You say he had no point being in Kingdom Hearts because Sora only fought him once and winning or losing to him didn't matter and he never played another important role.

Hmm. No point, really? I think it he had a very good reason to be there. More than one reason, but the main one was to give the important message to Sora: "Don't lose sight of your light." He was trying to prevent the kid from making the same mistakes he did. Dummy.

And you only mentioned his actions in the first game. What about the second? I think he pulled his weight in that game too. Taking on some of the heartless, helping Sora when he was trying to catch up to Donald and the King. And an optional fight that gives Sora a powerful keyblade.

And that's just one character. Must I really mention the important roles Aerith played? Or Cid? Lessee, without Cid they'd have no working Gummi Ship. Cid knows his way around machines that fly. What about Leon or Yuffie?

And do I really need to actually explain why Zack was needed in BBS? Firstly he was the only FF character in that game. Secondly the three keyblade wielders learned or dealt with some serious moral issues during that event. Was it Terra or Ventus that had to fight a possessed Zack with Hades pulling the strings? If I remember right it was Terra who refused to kill Zack and therefore found a way to help fight off his darkness. It helped his mental shield become stronger so that even now a small part of him still remains. Without Zack that might not have happened.

So, dude, before you go saying that the FF characters really had no point in a KH game do your research and actually try to read between the lines and understand the meanings behind the encounters. You might just learn something. dry.gif

Edit:

Oh~ "My precious FF?" hahaha! Oh, I wish FF belonged to me. If it did KH would have much more FF characters in it that's for sure. I love how you keep trying to say that FF plays no real importance to KH. Um, wait, without FF, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't even exist, so yeah I'd say that's a pretty big importance. And then you resort to caps lock? xd.png I'm sorry, but that won't change what is fact. And the fact is that you cannot see the meaning behind what the characters do or say.

If the game is too hard for you to understand perhaps you should lean more towards mind-building games that teach your mind how to read between the lines.

Edited by Syiren

It really really really bothers me when people say that gay marriage isn't "valid" because they can't procreate.

Like should we ban people with people fertility issues from getting married? Should we force couples to get a divorce if they haven't made a baby after x amount of time?

No? Why not? Because that's ****ing ridiculous is why not.

You know what else?

This new ad came out around where I live(like, through the whole country I think), saying that gay people shouldn't be able to get married because children have the right to a mother and a father

It's absolutely disgusting.

No one should be judged on their parenting skills based on the person they love. The only thing a person's parenting skills should be judged on is that one individual's parenting skills.

You know what other children miss out on a mum or a dad? Ones whose parents have died. So what's next? Some person dies, and their poor spouse gets their child taken away from them because the child needs a mother and a father? That's as disgusting as this.

Parents aren't the only role models that children have. Many may think they're the most important, but that doesn't make the flood of influences in a child's life any less relevant. It may be as simple as seeing a person do something kind in the street and thinking "I want to be a good PERSON like them." Or they can have stronger role models in people that are more involved in their life such as uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents and teachers.

There are many people that are terrible parents. Not terrible enough to get their children taken off them, but terrible enough that I'm sure having two parents of the same gender would be less harmful to them.

Edited by AppleMango

Amen to that AppleMango. ^

Trying to put a limit on that is just stupid. What's next? fining adults who are still virgins? Why not put their money to good use and focus on....oh I dunno going after REAL bad guys? you know, bank robbers, wanted felons, sexual molesters, murderers. you know, people who actually harm others. I swear, sometimes I think law-makers are still stuck in the dark ages. dry.gif

~*~

My rant, h'oh boy. Where do I start? I really don't get why people have to be such doorknobs. You go on youtube to watch videos, not deal with children who refuse to man up and admit when they'be made a mistake and try to make you feel like you're the stupid one. Nice try kid. I know my censorkip.gif. I do the research and I play the games. Telling me what I said is utter bull only makes you look like a moron.

And yet another person who favors caps lock. It doesn't matter if you whisper it or SHOUT IT! the facts are the facts. You cannot change what is obvious in the game and what the game itself tells. But, if you think you're right and what the game said is wrong then, go ahead, make a fool of yourself. But don't try to put words in my mouth and don't try to say that what I said isn't cannon when I'm only repeated what is stated in the game itself.

Edited by Syiren

Your timing could not have been any more impeccable, New Jersey.

Yeah, so, I Roleplay a lot with Esko_The_Wolf. Welp, he tells me about a week ago that he'll be poofing this and next week to take the PARCC. Yeah! First day of Spring Break for me today! A whole week of roleplaying, right? Nooooooo, my partner is dragged away by *cough* Life. That silly creation of the brain, trying to make a illusion that's real. Yeah, like I have a life to go to. But he does, apparently, and I can't do nothing about it. I'm doomed to be left with little active RP partners and a Spring Break of boredom. *sighs*

Edited by MyaMouse

Your timing could not have been any more impeccable, New Jersey.

Yeah, so, I Roleplay a lot with Esko_The_Wolf. Welp, he tells me about a week ago that he'll be poofing this and next week to take the PARCC. Yeah! First day of Spring Break for me today! A whole week of roleplaying, right? Nooooooo, my partner is dragged away by *cough* Life. That silly creation of the brain, trying to make a illusion that's real. Yeah, like I have a life to go to. But he does, apparently, and I can't do nothing about it. I'm doomed to be left with little active RP partners and a Spring Break of boredom. *sighs*

I feel you, however my problem isn't quite similar.

I have plenty to do and people to hang out with during the weekends, also no spring break for university students, so there's that. But I actually want so badly to advance the story on the RPs I'm in, but understandably, other peoples' lives take precedence over internet activities, and that leaves me gridlocked and with no way to advance the stories without the participants. It's frustrating, but unavoidable.

I suppose I'll fill the void by writing creepypastas on DA, though.

Nooooo, that's such a big shame! Biiiiig shame! The jojk had character at least, and it had a nice meaning! We would most definitely have stood out in the masses with that song! But of course that ****ty, self-flattering pop garbage would win instead, even though it is pretty much identical to that other song he had a few years ago. It is such extremely generic pop that it is completely indistinguishable from any other pop song by the same artist, so friggin' generic that you could keep it on as background noise and afterwards you would not even remember that you heard it!

censorkip.gif, this is why I stopped watching that show, but even then it's everywhere in media whether you like it or not. Actually, it's weird when you think about it, considering not a single soul I have encountered in reality ever talks about that show. It's only in media.

I feel you, however my problem isn't quite similar.

I have plenty to do and people to hang out with during the weekends, also no spring break for university students, so there's that. But I actually want so badly to advance the story on the RPs I'm in, but understandably, other peoples' lives take precedence over internet activities, and that leaves me gridlocked and with no way to advance the stories without the participants. It's frustrating, but unavoidable.

I suppose I'll fill the void by writing creepypastas on DA, though.

At least you have something to do. My computer charger broke and so I can't continue writing my story.

ARGH MY INTERNET IS DOWN SO I'M ON MY IPAD MINI WHICH SUCKS AND I HAVEN'T GOT A BLUSANG WHICH IS SOMETHING I REALLY WANT AND Arghhhhh

Creepypasta. *Shudders* Creepy.

Edited by SULDhasno

I know dreams aren't supposed to make sense and they can be insanely weird because they don't need to follow the laws of physics, but why do they have to be that weird? I hate dreams like that, especially when they're so vivid and worse you're falling in the dream and when you wake up, you go to sit up, still feeling like you're falling and you end up feeling so dizzy. Ugh! Not the best way to wake up on a Monday morning. dry.gif

WEIRD-STRANGE-CREEPY-RANT MODE ACTIVATED.

Okay, so I know that much about why this is happening. But this whole "make scary things cute" and "make awful things decent" thing has been going on for far, far too long. I wish I could get out of that stage already... but once you start a thing like that, it just... it just doesn't stop. sleep.gif

It's practically an addiction at this point. I wish there was something, SOMETHING that could help. Just means I have to try to re-train my brain for the next 15 years or so. Ugh.

I don't think I ever really wanted this. It just happened.

Well, there's this stage in my life... where I start getting crushes but on the wrong people. Like majorly wrong. Happens to most people, I'd think... but like this? I wouldn't say that's exactly normal. If it is, go ahead and whack me for it, but it's godawful and I wish it would stop.

I think it's partly related to a side-effect of my medicine... I've heard that it does the exact opposite, but GODDAMN no. censorkip.gif. Just censorkip.gif.

It's fixing one problem, and starting another. If there was some miracle drug that would fix it all, I'd take it. But no such thing exists, so I must simply live with it. There's no alternative.

But it's so horrible. And I wouldn't know what my mother would ever say, either. Or my doctor. I'll just stay silent except for the Internet, then. But oh God, it burns. It burns. D:

NOT TO MENTION THE NUMEROUS OTHER PROBLEMS IT CAUSES!!

Apparently it causes seizures too. And other things. Like, high blood pressure... and like 50 other things!... thank God it isn't doing any more, otherwise I just wouldn't be able to take it. Neither would my body. I'm already suffering. So, so much.

Wait... if I've started to have seizures, that means I'm having a bad reaction to it? Oh crap. Not this again. PLEASE not this again. Please no.

rant mode de-activated... boop!...

-WARNING POLITICAL RANT AHEAD-

Excuse me?! You're trying make WHAT mandatory? Oh hell ****ing no!

Just as much as it's our right TO vote it's also our right NOT to vote. If I don't agree with either party or feel like the candidates aren't cut out for the job I'm not gonna support them. You can't force people to vote! I thought the USA prided itself on freedom? where people have the right to do what they like as long as it doesn't harm anyone or break any laws.

Well, choosing not to vote doesn't harm anyone. And it's not stealing from anybody so why are you trying to make people vote? Is it because not as many people voted? Well gee, maybe if the people running weren't total idiots and were actually worthy to be elected were to run then more people might vote.

How many leaders in the past have made promises only to break them or forget them once they've won? How many have become hypocrites? How many have abused their power? How many of them have shown poor judgement?

And you want me to vote for someone like that? I. Don't. Think. So. My vote is supposed to be worth something, right? I am not just a mindless number on your popularity chart. If I'm gonna vote it's going to count for something positive and move towards improving American life. Not tossing it to some moron just because he's the lesser of two evils.

And the ads. Don't get me started on those. Last time they were so horrible I about lost my mind. You know what I did while you ran ad after ad of garbage and name-calling and low-blow, immature he said/she said cry-baby playground whining? I said heck with TV and played video games and watched anime until all that crap was over. Why should I have to be subjected to your drama? Trying to dig up whatever dirt you can on the other just so it makes you look less grimy. I don't care what the person did ten years ago. You probably don't have much room to talk. Look in the mirror and realize your own mistakes before you go throwing jabs at another person.

You don't even really care about running the country in the long run. During the voting, it's nothing but a competition to you. You don't care about putting the people first. You just want to beat the other guy.

When someone comes along that's not totally full of censorkip.gif and doesn't have an ego the size of Alaska then and ONLY then will I cast my vote. Until then you will not EVER tell me how to vote, who to vote for, or even to vote at all. Don't like it? Deal with it.

omg do you have a problem w my makeup or something ill fight all of you wanna go

you're literally????? being such a horrible person i just like red lipstick leave me alone

~DC rant~

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? The ONE time I want male Guardian, it gives me a female. I even tried influencing it! And so I go to the AP, since there's no Guardians in the Volcano region even though there ALWAYS is at least ONE! And so I find a Guardian egg, and I look at it's lineage...

They were better on their own, owner of the parents. Look at the lineage! Argh!

People don't understand simple things like beauty. Why are we all blind and stupid?

why

does

excel

MESS WITH MY FREAKING DATA

I do not understand

Like I didn't ask you to make up a function or whatever, I just literally plugged in a set of numbers?? Yet this point BETWEEN given values IS UNDER ZERO. LIKE. WHY. WHY DID YOU DO THAT. Is there any conceivable reason why this program would do that.

THAT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE GODDAMMIT.

*cries*

OH MY GOD MS OFFICE IS SO DUMB IN GENERAL I'M DONE.

Edited by Orlageddon

Hah! In your face! I knew the movies went in order that way. Why would he make the same mistake and crash the same way twice? He's part of Dom's crew and because of that he wouldn't and he crashed the exact same way in Tokyo Drift, so that means that the timeline of the 3rd movies comes right after the 6th one which means it goes, 1,2,4,5,6,3 and then seven. We may see the kid from the 3rd movie again, especially in that little bit at the end where Dom shows up. Which explains why he showed up in Tokyo in the first place!

Dad, you told me I was wrong, but I'm not. I knew I wasn't. If you say I'm wrong again I will be only too happy to put in both movies and show you the proof. I normally don't act this smug, but nothing pushes my buttons more than when someone tells me I'm wrong and I KNOW I'm not. Especially when I can prove it.

Read 'em and weep!

That's not much of a rant, but good job at one-upping your dad..?

~Removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh, so you don't like that pairing? Well, too ****ing bad. That's the closest to canon as it's going to get. And if you had bothered to, oh I dunno read a little bit further you'd see that that was the last time that was ever mentioned. But no, you're close-minded snot-filled nose snubs the story and leaves before realizing that this story is about one friend saving another and reuniting with family. Does a marriage happen. Oh you bet it does. At the END but you you give it a chance? There are 9 other chapters you haven't read. But no. You just snub your nose. Thanks dude. At least when I read a story and a part comes that I don't like, you know what I do? I skip over it and read on. One pairing does not make a story and you're obviously too stuck up with whatever pairing you like to see that. I don't write the story to please you. Everyone else seems to enjoy it just fine. If you don't like it then you're in the wrong place. Not my fault you'd rather judge a book by it's cover.

And no. I'm not putting a warning in the description. Why? Because it doesn't need it. The pairing isn't taboo. It's canon. My warnings are only reserved for violence, heartache, blood, and anything rated M. Since this story has none of that then it doesn't need one.

censorkip.gif! I wish people would stop being such narrow-minded pig heads! mad.gif

Look, sir, when 99% of the freaking class says that YOU DIDN'T TELL US THERE'S A TEST TODAY, you might want to listen. To that 99 percent, not the only guy who remembers. And wjy didn't you say a word about it yesterday?! And stop procrastinating copying the danced tests at the beginning of school! And why do you not let us take extra time to finish, especially factoring this and the fact that we're on an irregular schedule!? You suck as a teacher!

Maybe if you would quit giving me the cold shoulder and actually wait three ****ing seconds before you leave the room I might actually offer to help. Don't flipping gripe at me once you leave the room and slam the doors. Do you not realize I can hear you? Are you hoping I will? If you have the ****ing nerve to actually say it to my face like an adult I might actually try to do something productive. Well, at least in your eyes because you don't think I do anything worth your praise. Excuse me for having a bad day. If you want me to do something, then ASK me. Don't stand there and give me the evil eye. dry.gif

I really hate today. sad.gif

Of course you don't care. You don't ever care. I know that you think I'm stupid. Just stop denying it.

Whenever I can't do something math/science related you always put me down and tell to go back to high-school and do liberal arts. Essentially. Or something like that. Why are you always mean to me? I know my brother is smarter than me, he always will be. Even when I tell you that your mean, you twist it around and say the I'm mean. I'm always wrong. Well, I'm sorry for existing. And now you are telling me to stop crying. Well I can't. Why don't I just hang myself. Then you'll be happy. Your lack of self-control doesn't excuse your meanness. Yep i said it. "Mean". Mean is all you are right now, so stop telling me to get a "better" vocabulary. Somehow, I know you mean well. But I don't see it. Basically, the only reason I want a good GPA is so that I can go to a university far away from this hellhole.

And !@#$%## my stupid over-thinking. I'm gonna regret posting this anyway.

Look, sir, when 99% of the freaking class says that YOU DIDN'T TELL US THERE'S A TEST TODAY, you might want to listen. To that 99 percent, not the only guy who remembers. And wjy didn't you say a word about it yesterday?! And stop procrastinating copying the danced tests at the beginning of school! And why do you not let us take extra time to finish, especially factoring this and the fact that we're on an irregular schedule!? You suck as a teacher!

Same thing happened to me today. No warning, just a science test I had no preperation for being given to me and I didn't remember half the answers.

UGH ugh ugh UGHHHHH

OF COURSE THE FREAKING OLYMPIAD REGIONAL ROUND HAD TO COINCIDE WITH THE SCHOOL TRIP

IT JUST HAD TO!!!!

I HATE THE ORGANIZATION WTH THERE'S SO LITTLE ADVANCE NOTICE TOO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHYYYYY

Now I can't go to one of them aaargh!!!!!

oh myg od ???? oh my go d ????

none of you are supportive?????????? at all????????????? you are all extremely toxic what the heckle

idk i mean when i say im probably just overthinking it as an attempt to calm my anxiety the best response is probably not to say "THE BEST WAY IS TO OVERTHINK IT" like idk maybe that works for you but you're going to give me a panic attack??/ /????

and idk saying "you're too lazy/ugly to get hired" like thanks dad, great to know you feel that way, thank you so much wow how encouraging you are

idk its rly funny how one thing from someone can ruin your entire day like bye

im done i'm just going to live a life listening to myself as vain as that feels bc all of you are like ugh goodbye